Bestselling Drum Set Snare Drum Stands in 2020
ADM Student Snare Drum Set with Case, Sticks, Stand and Practice Pad Kit
Mendini Student Snare Drum Set with Gig Bag, Sticks, Stand and Practice Pad Kit, Black, MSN-1455P-BK
- 14-inch x 5.5-inch student snare drum
- 30-inch snare stand with 10 lugs (standard size as it is meant for adults or students to sit by.)
- Rubber practice pad to mute the drum's sound
- Includes: padded gig bag, sticks, and adjustable neck-strap
- 1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer's Defects
ADM 12" Silent Snare Drum Practice Pad Percussion Set Double Sides Buddle with Stand Sticks Bag, Grey
- FULL PRACTICE SET: ADM provides a full snare drum practice set for beginners or starters, more economic and convenient
- HIGH QUALITY STAND: This practice set comes with a high quality foldbale stand which can rise up to 19 inch. You can choose a suitable practice height according to your need
- LARGE PLAYING SURFACE: 12 inch diameter soft rubber for quiet practice and with hard rubber for intensifying the workout, perfectly fitting into a standard snare drum stand
- CARRYING BAG: Comes with Carrying BAG for Easy Transport and Storage
- FREE RETURN POLICY: Free return policy to Amazon within one month, one year warranty against manufacture's defects
NEW SNARE DRUM STAND - CHROME - PERCUSSION Drummer Gear
- Double Braced Construction for hard abuse
- Holds all standard size snare drums securely
- Adjusts from 17 1/2" to 22 1/2" Height
- Rubberized Feet and Arm Ends
- Adjustable with Tensioner to tighten around snare, holding it snug and in place
Mendini by Cecilio Student 14-inch Snare Drum Set with Soft Case, Drum Sticks, and Stand
- 14-inch student snare drums
- Double brace stand
- Includes a pair of drumsticks
- Includes a padded soft case with backpack straps and handle
Pearl Snare Drum Stand (S930)
- Uni-Lock Tilter for smooth, gearless basket positioning,
- Adjustable basket fits 10"-14" Snares or Toms
- Built for the high-impact gigging drummer.
- Wide Trident Design Tripod for stability
- Fully insulated pipe joint
GP Percussion SK22 Complete Student Snare Drum Kit
- 10 lug 5.5'x14'
- double brace stand
- bag and drum key
- practice pad & drumsticks
Pearl S930D Snare Stand Drum Set
- Height 14.57" - 21.65"
- Basket 12" - 14" Drums
- Suspension Rubber Arm Tips
- Lifetime Warranty
Dixon PSS-9270EX Extended Height Snare Drum Stand, Light Double-Braced
- Fully Adjustable For Drummers In The Standing Position
- Collapses Into Two Pieces
- Quality Parts and Metal Plating
- Geared Tilter
- Hinged Height Adjustment
Complete Drum Hardware Pack 6 Piece Set by Griffin | Full Size Percussion Stand Kit with Snare, Hi-Hat, Cymbal Boom, Throne Stool and Single Kick Drum Pedal | Lightweight and Portable|Perfect for Gigs
- THE BEST HARDWARE SET FOR YOUR NEEDS: Whether you are a complete beginner, an enthusiastic gigging jazzier or a demanding professional drummer, this top quality, highly portable drum hardware set will suit all your needs. Complete with 6 deluxe stand pieces, including a snare drum, hi-hat, double-braced straight and boom cymbal stands, a single kick drum pedal and a drum throne stool, this is by far the best choice for every kind of drummer.
- KEEP YOUR PERCUSSION SAFE AND STABLE: Featuring special rubber tipped feet (on the snare, hi-hat, cymbal boom, cymbal straight stands and padded drum throne stool) that will ensure the stands stay safely on the floor, without slipping, you can rest assured your expensive instruments are protected at all times. The gear tilter system on the cymbal stands ensures 100% slip-proof positioning, as it consists of a durable steel washer, wing nut, vinyl tubing and cymbal felts.
- PACK UP EASILY: Are you often on tour? No worries. Lightweight and portable, this hardware package will make your life much easier, as each and every piece conveniently folds up into a space saving package for easy transport and light travel. What is more, the special memory locks allow you to keep your personalized height adjustments and set up your stands fast every single time, without having to spend time finding your previous settings.
- SAVE MONEY AND TIME: Save yourself money, time and effort and invest in the best and most reliable drum hardware kit that will not let you down. Sold at the most attractive price on the market, Griffin full-size drum hardware set is a great purchase for any aspiring drummer, who doesn't want to break the bank.
- OUR PROMISE TO YOU: Being established in the industry as one of the leaders in stage and studio equipment, we are passionate about delivering top quality products at the best prices on the market. Our customers' satisfaction is our #1 priority, which is why we back this complete drum hardware pack by a complete piece of mind 1 Year full factory warranty is included with all new purchases.
DW DWCP3300 Snare Drum Stand
- Fine Tooth Tilter allowing precise and dependable adjustment
- 1" Tripod Base with double-braced legs
- Hinged Memory Locks are included at tube joints to guarantee 100% repeatable, precise height settings every time.
Snare Drum Stand by Griffin | Deluxe Percussion Hardware Base Kit | Double Braced, Light Weight Mount for Standard Snare and Tom Drums|Slip-Proof Gear Tilter| Sturdy Clamp Style Basket Holder
- IMPECCABLE SOUND: Designed to hold any standard snare drum (6 inches deep), as well as small top drums with a diameter of 8" - 15", this portable drum stand can easily be adjusted to your preferred height (from 18" to 24"). Featuring a sturdy clamp style basket with a convenient, slip-proof gear tilting system that can be adjusted to any angle, this sleek and shiny chrome finish stand makes an excellent addition to your drum hardware collection.
- INVEST IN QUALITY AND RELIABILITY: Whether on stage or in the studio, no performer wants to compromise their performance. Sturdy and durable, this premium quality Griffin snare drum stand promises outstanding durability that will handle daily abuse without falling apart on you. Boasting a light to medium weight construction with double braced legs, nylon bushing joints and rubber arm and leg tips, you can rest assured this stand will safely hold your instruments in place, at all times.
- KEEP YOUR PREFERRED HEIGHT SETTINGS: Are you frequently on the go? Tired of re-adjusting your stand's height settings every time you unpack your gear? Not anymore. Featuring special memory locks that will retain your height adjustments in place, this deluxe snare drum hardware stand is a must-have for the mobile drummer, who doesn't have time to waste!
- BEST VALUE ON THE MARKET: This snare drum hardware base kit comes with an unbeatable price-tag that you won't find anywhere else on the market! Dare to compare: This Griffin percussion stand combines top quality and excellent performance, without costing a fortune. Can you afford to miss this opportunity? Specifications: Adjustable height: 18" - 24". Base pipe diameter: 19mm. Gross weight: 4 pounds.
- GET IT WITH CONFIDENCE: We back this product by a 1 year replacement warranty of complete satisfaction. In the unlikely event something should fail, just request a replacement which would be convered under the 1 year warranty agreement!
Union DSS-416B 400 Series Snare Drum Stand
Entry-Level Kit Comparison
A beginning drummer's guide to comparing entry-level drum sets. You'll find three great kits for a low price without sacrificing the quality or resale value of the drum kit.
I started looking at several drum manufacturers including Pearl, Ludwig, Gretsch, Tama, and Yamaha. I tried to find each company's entry-level kits and then compare their features. So, I think I found a few "low end" kits worth looking at from Pearl, Gretsch, and Tama.
Pearl offered the Forum series, which comes with a complete package, meant to entice the aspiring drummer. The package includes a 5-piece kit, set of double-braced hardware, heavy-duty throne, 3 cymbals (Pearl brand 14" hats, 16" crash, and 18" crash/ride), Vic firth sticks, and a DVD with tuning tips and pointers.
The drums feature poplar wood shells, and black hardware that makes these drums very pleasing to the eyes. Configurations on the kits have three variations. The first gives you 10" and 12" toms, 14x14" floor tom, 14x5.5" snare, and 20x18" kick. The second gives you the same as above, but with a 22x18" kick. The third comes with 12" and 13" toms, 16x16" floor tom, 14x5.5" snare, and 22x18" kick. Overall, a nice looking kit with solid features and priced at Guitar Center for $749.40.
The second kit I looked at was the Gretsch Catalina Maple. From the start, I loved the look of these kits. They are professional looking with tasteful lacquer finishes, maple wood shells, and optional 6-piece or 5-piece configurations.
One down side I found was they do not come with die-cast hoops. Although, that is a feature I've been wanting for a long time, it doesn't knock them out of the running.
The 6-piece configuration comes with 14 x6 snare, 10" and 12" toms, 14 x 14 and 16 x 16 floor tom(free and optional), 22x18 kick. The optional 16" floor tom makes this kit a great deal more competitive. Selling at Guitar Center for $749.99 this kit will be hard to beat.
The third and final kit I looked at was Tama's Imperialstar. The name alone is a turn-off for me. Tama has had "star" in their lineups for years and it seems like they won't change it.
That aside, I still liked the look of these kits. They have 100% glued laminate finishes, poplar wood shells, double braced hardware, and accu-tune bass drum hoops. I don't know if I'm a fan of the bass drum hoops. They are made of composite material with the tuning rod holes built into the hoop. It would look the same if your tom hoops were on your kick drum only made of composite material(what's that mean? see the pic below) instead of aluminum. A 5-piece configuration, made up of 10"and 12"toms, 14x14" floor tom, 14x5.5 snare, and an 22x18 kick. The package also includes 14"hats, 16"crash, 20" ride, and a free 10" splash made by Meinl. It will cost you $699.99 at Guitar Center.
While all three kits have similar packages and features that are comparable, is it going to fit your needs? I don't see a clear winner in this category based on price alone. Given that I already own cymbals, I would definitely pick the Gretsch Catalina Maple. It's features are on par with any professional kit on the market. Having played this kit, I think it is very versatile and durable. Gretsch's quality has been world renowned for decades along with their signature sound, which you get for the best price going these days. I have half a mind to sell my Ludwig Classic and get this kit. The optional 16x16" floor tom raises the bar by adding a cool sixth drum to enlarge your kit, but for the same price as the competition. I'll go for Gretsch! Especially in that cool amber color below. Based on package deals, the Imperialstar and Forum kits are looking pretty tasty compared to the Catalinas. This is where practicality has to win out. As I said before, I would probably go with Gretsch, but the Imperialstar has the Forum by the lugs on this one. Offering Meinl cymbals was a tasteful touch on a low-ender that puts the Forums to shame for $50.00 less.