Bestselling Drum Set Percussion Mounts in 2020
Latin Percussion LP338 Bass Drum Cowbell Mounting Bracket
- Securely clamps to the edge of a bass drum hoop
- It's rubber lined to for an extra-secure grip and to protect the bass drum hoop
- 6" in length, 3/8" diameter knurled mounting rod
- Can be used to mount LP Cowbells or LP Jam Blocks
Latin Percussion LP160NY-K Tambourine and Cowbell with Mount Kit
- US-manufactured, handmade and lively LP City cowbell
- Sensitive and durable LP Cyclops tambourine
- Ergonomic and adjustable mounting arm
- If you're looking to expand the reaches of your sound, this cost-effective option is right for you
- Stand not included
DRUM SET Half Moon TAMBOURINE with Mounting Eye Bolt - Black
- Mountable Drum Set Tambourine
- Unique Polymer Edge provides a perfect striking surface and reduces stick noise.
- A Locking Bracket allows you to mount the tambourine to your high hat stand or other rods.
- 8 double rows of jingles.
- Includes mounting hardware.
Straight Cymbal Stand Drum Hardware Percussion Mount Holder Gear Set Silver
- Suitable for drum hardware percussion mount holder gear set
- Adopt rivet technology connect to the different small parts, and makes the entirety more beautiful
- Not easy to loose, long service life, and the holder is more stable
- Zinc alloy plating and polishing plating for durable in use
- Holder leg with the super wide spacing which makes the holder bearing capacity greatly enhanced
Latin Percussion LP472 LP Mini Everything Rack
- Mini Everything Rack is a smaller version that is 7" long and will hold a variety of instruments by using two adjustable extra long Z-shaped rods.
- Both will mount to any cymbal stand from 3/8" to 1" in diameter.
Latin Percussion LP592S-X Splash Claw
- Mount cymbals up to 16" on any rimmed drum in any drum kit, percussion set-ups, and marching drums
- Includes Z-shape cymbal arm with felts & heavy duty wing nut
- Best way to add cymbals to any set-up without heavy hardware
- New ratcheting system prevents free rotation of mounted accessories
Pearl PPS37 L Arm Rod with Adapter
- Mult-Angle "L" Arm
- attaches to a cymbal stand
- Extremely versatile design
- Lifetime Warranty
DW DWSM2141 Claw Hook Clamp
- Claw hook clamp
- This DW Claw Hook Clamp is designed to simply, yet dependably, clamp onto both sides of the hoop of your bass drum. This places percussion instruments in a location that is both accessible and out-of-the-way without fear of slippage.
- Includes percussion L-arm
- Great for custom set-ups
Gibraltar Mounting Arm for Electronic Drum Module
- Mounting Arm for Electronic Drum Module
- This mounting arm is an accessory for the Electronic Drum Module (SC-EMARM) and attaches to a cymbal stand or hi-hat stand tube allowing you to mount your module right off the stand
- Mounting arm has two 360-degree grabber sections with an 18-inch rod in the middle
Latin Percussion LP592B Claw for Percussion
- Add almost any mountable percussion instrument, including LP Cowbells, LP Cyclops Tambourines or LP Jam Blocks
- Great for congas, timbales, drum sets or marching drums
- Jaws open wide enough to attach to bass drum hoops
- 3/8" diameter Z-rod is perfect for use with LP's forged eye-bolt mounting assembly
Gibraltar SC-268R Bass Drum Hoop Bell Mount 9.5Mm Rod
- This classic holder mounts on most cowbells on the bass drum hoop in the optimal playing position for playing
- Attach the Gibraltar cowbell mount to your bass drum counter hoop
- 5mm (5/16") post with "U" clamp and wing screw
Gibraltar SC-AM1 1-Post Accessory Mount
- SC-AM1 Cowbell mount
- The Gibraltar Cowbell mount attaches to drum hardware or cymbal Stands to provide top or bottom mounting of 2 cowbells via 9
- 5mm post
- Post is knurled for stable grip
Double Tom Drum Stand with Cymbal Arm by Griffin | Premium Percussion Set Hardware with Dual Drum Mounts|Medium Duty Tom Holder with Double Braced Tripod Legs|Accommodates All Standard Cymbals
- OUTFIT YOUR DRUM KIT YOUR WAY: Say goodbye to pesky drum hardware clutter and get equipped with this premium double tom stand with additional cymbal boom arm! Offering convenient adjustment options and saving you lots of precious space, this flexible, medium-duty, dual drum mount stand includes two tom drum mounting arms and an additional cymbal arm that will let you set up your percussion set your way!
- ROCK SOLID STABILITY: Boasting double braced legs for superior stability and strength and a convenient locking gear system that locks both arms securely in place, you no longer have to fear about loose drums and accidents. The special rubber tips on the legs provide maximum slippage protection and help keep the stand safely in place throughout your performance. The extra, 18" cymbal arm will easily accommodate all standard cymbals and can easily be adjusted from 22" up to 62" in height.
- NOISELESS DESIGN: Forget about annoying swaying and rattling and play with peace of mind, knowing that your double tom stand with cymbal arm is thoughtfully designed with a special nylon bushing joint to eliminate all unwanted noise produced by metal-on-metal friction within the tube. What is more, the durable gear system cymbal tilter with a steel washer, a wing nut, vinyl tubing and cymbal felts allows you to adjust the angle according to your preference for unmatched comfort and ease.
- ADJUST TO YOUR CHANGING NEEDS: With outstanding adjustable height options that allow you to set up this double tom drum stand according to your changing needs, you can easily raise the dual tom drum mounts from 20" to 55" or even add the arm mounts to the bottom pipe for even greater versatility. The tom drum pipe mounts will safely fit all standard 7/8 tubing. Specifications: Bottom pipe diameter: 25mm (bigger than most light duty stands). Gross weight: 10 pounds.
- BUY RISK-FREE: Being so sure about the top quality and excellent performance of this premium tom holder tripod hardware stand, we are able to offer you a complete piece of mind 1 Year full factory warranty which is included with all new purchases.
The Best Drum Instruction in Philadelphia
Percussion is a great form of self-expression and creativity. Give your kids or yourself drum lessons!
From the advanced drummer who wants to polish her skills to the beginning drummer who has a stick and is ready to use it, the right class is waiting somewhere in the Philadelphia area.
One place to start is The Music Workshop with studios in Manayunk and Berwyn. Lessons in drums are offered for kids age 7 and up. Teachers are accomplished musicians with a special talent for helping kids' realize their dreams. The Music Workshop has private lessons as well as an opportunity to play in an ensemble. This may be the perfect place for your young drummer.
If you are across the bridge in New Jersey check out The Academy of Drums and Guitar. Teachers are all professional drummers and play in local bands. The Academy of Drums and Guitar provide what they consider to be a stress-free style of instruction to all drummers from the beginning drummer to the advanced. All styles of drumming are taught, and instructors keep up with new trends and ways of playing the drums.
For the future rocker in your life, you can't beat Philadelphia's famous School Of Rock. This school was featured in a major documentary and was the inspiration for a big screen flick. Children who sign up for this unique program are given private lessons as well as assigned to a rock band. Bands are encouraged to play as often as possible for as many people as possible. Kids are taught popular rock songs and made to feel like starts. Your drummer will have the time of her young life at a School of Rock programs. Studios are all over the Philadelphia area, so it's easy to find one near you.
Music is a wonderful gift you can give to a child or yourself. It builds confidence, opens up opportunities and gives joy for a lifetime. Percussion is especially meaningful to a child with a lot of extra energy or someone who needs an outlet for self-expression. Try some time on the drums, and get a bigger band out of life.