Bestselling Drum Set Drum Accessories in 2020
Westminster Desktop Drum Set, Random Color
- Fun desk accessory
- 2 - 4.5 inch tom toms, 1- 6 inch tom tom, 1- metal cymbal, 2 -plastic drumsticks & plastic stand
- Age 8 and Up.
- Easy assembly. No tools required.
- Delivers incredible sound
Drum Set Tambourine with Mounting Eye Bolt - DT2
- Mountable Drum Set Tambourine
- Unique Polymer Edge provides a perfect striking surface and reduces stick noise.
- A Locking Bracket allows you to mount the tambourine to your high hat stand or other rods.
- 10 double rows of jingles.
- Includes mounting hardware.
RockJam Portable MIDI Electronic Roll Up Drum Kit with Built in Speakers, Power Supply, Foot Pedals and Drumsticks
- Drum pads provide realistic expression; similar sounds to a non-electric drum kit
- 9 drums pads with variety of sounds: Crash cymbal, high tom, Snare, open/close hi-hat, low floor tom, low-mid to, ride cymbal
- USB MIDI connection enables musician to upload beats to computer
- Thick pad can be rolled easily to make travel easier
- Necessary Accessories included: Two Pedals. Power Supply, and Drumsticks; built in speakers
Muse 5 Pairs/Set 7A Maple Drum Sticks For Kids/Children, Fit For All Drum Sets Drum Accessories Multi Color
- Made of maple wood, durable and exquisite.
- 7A design, wood tipped rock stick.
- drum sticks cool designs
- drum sticks for kids
- Fit for all drums, suitable for drummer
Gibraltar 6608 Heavy Drum Throne
- Top grade foam for maximum comfort
- Adjusts from 18 to 24 inches high and the dimensions of the product are 15-1/2 inches width x 13-1/4 inches depth x 3-1/4 inches height
- Direct in height adjustment with memory lock
- Motorcycle Style Vinyl Seat
- Double Braced
Eucatape Eucalyptus Infused Hand Drumming Tape - Heals and Protects Hands from Blisters Cuts Dry Skin, Better than Drum Gloves for Drum Sets Sticks Percussion Bongo Rock Latin Jazz African Conga Cajon
- Eucatape Drumming Tape by Drum Nerd synergistically heals, protects, and strengthens your hands while drumming and allows more touch sensitivity with your drum sticks than traditional drum gloves.
- HEALS - Eucatape is infused with great smelling Eucalyptus oils that help soothe your hands of existing blisters, cracks, or cuts with its natural anti-inflammatory properties and leaves your hands feeling soft with no sticky residue.
- PROTECTS - Eucatape features durable fabric tape that protects your hands from blisters and gives you a better grip without any slip whether you're rocking out on your drum set or using your hands for Latin, Jazz, African, Conga, Cajon, and other percussion instruments.
- BETTER - A traditional drum glove can be hot, uncomfortable, wear out quickly, and throw off your style (unless you're looking for the marching uniform look). Eucatape not only heals and protects your hands when using drum sticks or hand drumming, but also LOOKS AND FEELS cooler.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - We stand behind the quality and effectiveness of our drumming tapes. Your satisfaction is our #1 priority, so if for any reason you aren't completely satisfied simply return your drum tape to us within 30 days for a complete refund.
SoundOff by Evans Drum Mute Pak, Standard (12,13,14,16)
- Drum mutes for standard-sized kits: 12, 13, 14 (snare), 16
- Provides a 95% volume reduction
- Will not drastically alter the drums feel
- A great gift for any drummer; practice at home without having to worry about volume control
- All SoundOff by Evans drum mutes are designed, engineered, and manufactured to the most stringent quality control standards in the industry
Zildjian Professional Wire Brushes, Retractable
- Zildjian's most popular brushes
- Quieter traditional brush sound when pushed out
- Retract for greater volume and articulation
- Comfortable rubber handles
- Diam: .550", Bristle spread: 6"
Set of Replacement Cymbal Accessories - (14 Pieces) w/ 6 Cymbal Felts (8-10mm), 1 Hi-Hat Clutch Felt (6-8mm), 1 Hi Hat Cup Felt (6-8mm), 3 Cymbal Sleeves (8-10mm), 3 Wing Nuts (8mm) - Standard Size
- ULTIMATE REPLACEMENT SET: Essential drumming emergency kit with replacement cymbal and hi-hat felts, combined with full set of new cymbal stand wing bolts and sleeves. Never be left in a sticky situation during gigs or rehearsals with damaged or unrepairable drum kit accessories again. Perfect for boom stands, cymbal stackers or heavy duty cymbal stands. Pack includes 6 Cymbal Felts (8-10mm), 1 Hi-Hat Clutch Felt (6-8mm), 1 Hi Hat Cup Felt (6-8mm), 3 Cymbal Sleeves (8-10mm), 3 Wing Nuts (8mm).
- HIGH-GRADE CYMBAL & HI-HAT FELTS: Includes 6 x professional quality cymbal felts, 1 x hi-hat replacement clutch felt and 1 x hi-hat replacement cup felt. All pieces are produced using the highest level fibre-optic felt which are designed to last longer than original felts and with greater protection for your cymbals.
- SMOOTH FITTING SLEEVES: Includes 3 x black plastic tapered cymbal washers with integrated flanged base to ensure that your cymbals are perfectly positioned at the optimum height in order to allow complete control of setting up your drum set and delivering the perfect performance. Can be trimmed to size and adjusted accordingly to fit cymbal stand diameter. Protects cymbals from becoming scratched and damaged due to metal to metal contact.
- UNIVERSAL WING BOLTS: Includes 3 x wing bolts for tightly securing your cymbal and felt together, making sure you never miss a beat (or cymbal) from spinning cymbal problems. Constructed with stainless steel and aluminium core to help protect from long term damage or rust.
- EMERGENCY ESSENTIALS: Perfect for either updating and upgrading your existing cymbals and hi-hat accessories, or to have available as back-up at all times in case of emergency damages while practising or playing live! Designed to protect your cymbals while minimizing any dampening effects.
DRUM KEYS 3-Pack with Continuous Motion Speed Key by Drum Starz
- High Quality Chrome-Plated Steel Construction
- Industry Standard for all Drums with 1/4" Socket Square Tension Rods
- Includes 1 Continuous Motion Speed Drum Key & 2 Standard Drum Keys
- 3 Drum Keys for the Price of One
- Get More for Less with Drum Starz!
Stagg CB305BK 5.5-Inch Rock Cowbell for Drumset
- Steel Construction
- Mounting Bracket with Screw Attached
- Durable Black Finish
Pyle Pro 7-Piece Wired Dynamic Drum Mic Kit - Kick Bass, Tom / Snare & Cymbals Microphone Set - For Drums, Vocal, & Other Instrument - Complete with Thread Clip, Inserts, Mics Holder & Case - PDKM7
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: Each Microphone piece is tuned to capture everything from low end punch to sensitive / flat sound. The big drum microphone is designed for bass drums & low frequency instruments, the small drum mic is for Tom & snare drums & the overhead condenser mics are for cymbals, pianos, & vocals.
- COMPACT & VERSATILE: This instrumental microphone kit by Pyle Pro is designed for just about any set of drums or other musical instruments & the Compact size of the microphones makes it ideal for close recording.
- COMPATIBILITY: Each instrument microphone is designed with the standard thread 3/8" or 5/8" to match all types of microphone stand. Drum mount is also universal & can be attached to most drum rims. All mics comes with standard XLR connectors to allow compatibility with most audio instruments.
- CONVENIENT CARRY CASE: A convenient & lightweight carry case protects your mini microphones & allow for quick setup & safe transport. Includes a set of keys & briefcase-style locks to add safety to your audio accessories.
- INCLUSIONS: One big drum mic, 4 small drum mics; 2 condenser mics with the holder; 4 thread clip & thread inserts, 4 clamps for snare/tom mics, & 2 wind screens for condenser mics.
Pearl PTT13 Drum Key
- Each tool is forged to exact tolerances using heat-treated S2 alloy.
- 6 Hex Keys (2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm & 6mm)
- 5 Screwdrivers (Slotted 1.5mm, 5mm, and Phillips #00, #1 & #2)
- Tool number 13, is a bottle opener
- Anodized orange body with black tools
Find the Best Drum Sticks for Your Drum Set
Not every drummer has the same hand configuration, power or skill, so this should be the first thing to keep in mind when choosing a pair of sticks to play with.
You will find on the market all kinds of sticks that are inscribed indicating a genre, and usually they are very well designed for it. For example a pair of drum sticks dedicated to rock or heavy metal would be mostly heavy weighted, hard tip and thick. For jazz playing there are a lot to choose from, ranging from light weighted for speed playing, wood or plastic tipped for acquiring a special tone on the cymbals, hi hat (generally designed for finesse) to thick, medium or heavy weighted for more presence. But these are general guidelines, and should be treated as such.
Another thing to remember is your drum kit. Will it respond the way you like it to these sticks? Will you get the power, speed and sound you need? This is why many drummers fail to pass this critical point in achieving what they want in terms of sound, time keeping and expressing themselves. The drum sticks do half of the work.
Not every drummer has the same hand configuration, power or skill, so this should be the first thing to keep in mind when choosing a pair of sticks to play with. They are like tools for a job. Think of them as an extension of your hand and body. An experienced drummer always looks for a pair that feels comfortable, handles well, responds the best to his intentions and has control. There should always be a balance between hand and stick movement, as there should also be a close match between intention, reaction and response. Also there is the possibility for the drum kit to be adjusted to the pair of sticks that one chooses and feels comfortable with, in order to respond accordingly and deliver the sound needed.
Choosing a pair of drum sticks is like choosing clothing. They should fit well, allow for flexibility of the body in motion, and adjust so that the goal is accomplished. There is no such thing as a "perfect" pair of drum sticks, as there is no general guideline that professional drummers use in choosing them.