Bestselling Drawing Specific Objects in 2021
Drawing: Birds: Learn to draw a variety of amazing birds step by step (How to Draw & Paint)
- Walter Foster Publishing
The Complete Beginner's Guide to Drawing (The Complete Book of ...)
Drawing: Beginning Still Life: Learn to draw realistic still lifes step by step - 40 page step-by-step drawing book (How to Draw & Paint)
- Walter Foster Pub
Drawing: Simple Tools, Techniques, and Concepts to Get You Started Fast (Idiot's Guides)
Linear Perspective: The Gridded Room
Drawing: Faces & Expressions: Master the art of drawing a range of faces and expressions - step by step (How to Draw & Paint)
Perspective (Artist's Library series #13)
The Artist's Complete Guide to Figure Drawing: A Contemporary Perspective On the Classical Tradition
Drawing: Dogs & Puppies: Learn to draw a variety of canine companions step by step (How to Draw & Paint)
Free Spirit Coloring Book (Coloring is Fun) (Design Originals) 32 Whimsical & Quirky Art Activities from Thaneeya McArdle on High-Quality, Extra-Thick Perforated Pages that Resist Bleed-Through
- Design Originals-Free Spirit Coloring Book
Park Smarts For Kids Creative Activity Books - (2 Pack) - Puzzle & Coloring Books - Yellowstone National Park and National Park Service Centennial 2016
- Provides fun for the entire family and educational activities specific to the Park
- Thirty pages of fun things to do - coloring pages, connect the dots, puzzles and mazes
- Search and Find objects that you may discover at the Yellowstone National Park
- Explore your knowledge of the Park!
- These educational activity books are recommended for ages 4 and up. (Adults can have fun too!)
- Features include:
- - Select specific photos from your device to be featured on your live wallpaper photo collage
- - Smart Image Rotation to correct photo orientation
- - Portrait and landscape views have their own customized layout styles
- - Fast loading time
- - Customisable animation time interval
- - Double tap on photo on wallpaper to view the specific photo in full screen mode. This effectively turns your wallpaper into your favorite photo gallery!
- - Smart Image Correction to keep visibility of object in the picture
- - Minimum battery consumption
- - Create multiple custom photo albums
- - Choose from more than 10 different image effects offered
- - Choose your preferred animation style for the photo wall
- - Set dimming effect on the photo wall live wallpaper
- - Select photos from multiple albums to be included in the photo wall live wallpaper collage
- - Customize the layout style individually for portrait and landscape views
- - and much more
- And last but not least, My PhotoPhase Wall is absolutely free!
XYZprinting da Vinci 3D Pen Edu Bundle (Includes Free Filament, Drawing Pad, Activity Book and USB Bonus)
- The DA Vinci 3D pen has 9 fashionable colors of filaments to choose from
- The plant refill filaments are biodegradable, non-toxic plan filament Made from organic materials
- This filament has gone through various tests to ensure that it is deep-free and heavy metal-free for your Safety
- The DA Vinci 3D pen is lightweight and mobile, allowing users to make use of their surroundings to create large or small objects
- UL listed "for the purpose of classification or evaluation with respect to one or more of the following: (1) specific risks only, e.g., casualty, fire or shock, (2) performance under specified conditions, (3) regulatory codes, (4) other standards, including international standards, or (5) such other conditions as UL may consider desirable.
How to Make Unique and Original Color Pencil Drawings
Color pencil drawing does not all need to look the same. here are some ways to make yours stand out.
The kinds of color pencil art that most people are familiar with looks much like the covers of sketch books and color pencil packages. The art is obviously done on sketch paper and colored lightly, letting white spots show through.
While this does show off some of the unique qualities of color pencils, artists looking for a career through their color pencil art will have to try something different. If your color pencil art looks like everyone else's, it won't stand out, and you're not likely to be able to make a career out of it.
One way to differentiate yourself from the mass of colored pencil art is to make solid fields of color. This means getting rid of the white spots, and the best way to do this is with a smooth surface. Sketch paper is designed to separate the line particles, so you'll need to switch to copy paper for the smooth lines.
For the smoothest lines, you should color on a small stack of copy paper (about ten sheets should work). Your sheets should be resting on a hard, smooth surface as well. When working with a stack of paper, be sure the edges of the lower sheets are not resting directly under where you are coloring.
When coloring, you may want to try an animation style known as two-tone color. This works best if the drawing is done with clean, simple lines. Then the coloring is done in two steps. For an item in the drawing that is red, you would color the whole object lightly in red, keeping the hue the same color throughout.
Then you color with the same colored pencil in a darker hue over all the areas of the object that are to be shaded. Even if there is no natural shading necessary on the object, the darker layer should be put down. This gives objects a sense of roundness and three-dimensionality.
When coloring in two tones, the dark portion should take up less of the object than the lighter portion does.
This process makes your art look like a cartoon and is a very uncommon use of color pencils that can help your work stand out.
Coloring objects and character in your art in silhouette form may not be practical for every picture, but it's a great way to lend some variety to your drawings. This means using no inside lines on the objects in the pictures- everything is drawn in outline form.
While you can color the silhouettes in with a solid field of color, you may want to experiment and use multiple colors to fill them. For silhouette drawings, bold, solid colors look best, an effect achieved by pressing down very hard on your color pencils when coloring.
Making silhouette-filled drawings is a great way to produce very modern, avant garde art.
Experimenting with technique and materials can produce original and impactful art. There's no need to stick with the standards when using colored pencil.