Bestselling Dong Quai Herbal Supplements in 2020
Balanced Femme - Herbal PMS and Menopause Support | All-Natural Liquid for 2X Absorption | Vitex, Dong Quai, Maca Root & More!
- HORMONES ARE IMPORTANT, EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE! Menopause and PMS are stressful and uncomfortable for millions of women. Balanced Femme uses six powerful, all-natural herbs to help the body balance its hormones during these uncomfortable times: Vitex, Dong Quai, Black Cohosh, Wild Yam, Maca Root, and Red Raspberry Leaf.
- GREAT TASTING & EASY TO USE! Our customers are amazed at how good this all-natural formula tastes, and it's as simple as squeezing a dropper on your tongue - no clumsy pills, no water necessary!
- LIQUID FORMULA FOR DOUBLE ABSORPTION! Studies have shown that the body uses up to 98% of a liquid extract compared to only about 39-53% of a tablet or capsule. Furthermore, 87% of liquid formulas are absorbed in the first 20-30 seconds. Don't waste money on lesser Hormonal Support supplements!
- ALL NATURAL AND SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Ingredients sourced from nutrient-dense plants and herbs, and formulated in the United States. 100% no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
Herbal Secrets Natural Dietary Supplement - Dong Quai - 530 Milligrams - 180 Capsules - Supports Women's Health - Encourages Better Circulation
- PERFECT FOR WOMEN OF ALL AGES These dong quai capsules are designed to target issues specific to women, regardless of their stage of life
- SUPPORTS WOMEN'S REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEMS With dong quai, fertility and menopause both may be positively affected. It may relieve symptoms of menopause such as hot flashes and cramps
- PROMOTES A MORE POSITIVE MOOD Along with menopause comes mood swings, and this donquai supplement may help soothe your mood and uplift your state of mind
- All Herbal Secrets products are manufactured in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), among the highest standards in the world.
- All our products are proudly made in USA with Guaranteed Purity & Potency. We offer best quality products for the best value. All our products are Third Party Tested. We do not compromise on quality.
MENOPAUSE CARE Complete Complex | 60 Vegan Capsules | Naturally Sourced Black Cohosh Extract 40mg & Dong Quai Root | Mood Swings & Hot Flashes Relief Linked to Menopause | One A Day Womens Supplements
- LOVE OUR MENOPAUSE COMPLETE, OR YOUR MONEY BACK | Hello, we're Nested Naturals. Nice to meet you! We're a socially conscious company that believes in only using the the best, most ethically produced ingredients available, 3rd party testing every batch and donating to charity to make the world a better place. We stand behind this pledge with our Lifetime Guarantee. If you're not happy with your purchase, simply call or email us.
- RELIEVE MENOPAUSAL HOT FLASHES AND VAGINAL DRYNESS: We use high quality naturally sourced dong quai, milk thistle seed, chamomile and black cohosh extract to formulate our menopause support complex. Our black cohosh and Dong Quai (angelica root) extracts work together to reduce and relieve symptoms associated with menopause, which include: mood swings, mild headaches and vaginal dryness.
- SUPPORT MENOPAUSE HORMONE BALANCE FOR WOMEN: Dong Quai root belongs to a flowering plant in the same botanical family as carrots and celery, and is known as "female ginseng," or angelica root. Traditional Chinese Medicine doctors have used it for centuries as a help alleviate mood swings and hot flashes associated with menopause. Our naturally sourced herbal formula supports a healthy hormone balance for women in menopause.
- PROMOTE LIVER FUNCTION & HEALTHY SLEEP: The milk thistle in Menopause is great for liver care and can help balance and regulate the hormones that support a healthy women's cycle. The chamomile in Menopause Care helps to promote a relaxed state and gently aids in maintaining healthy sleep schedules throughout menopause. Nested Naturals Menopause Care is an all in one solution for supporting you through menopause.
- PREMIUM QUALITY GUARANTEED: Making one of the best menopause supplements takes commitment. Grinding up the herbs in Menopause Care into a powder would yield very little active ingredients. We use an extraction process that guarantees potent concentration of the good stuff. Unlike with powder sources, we are able to test and verify the active ingredients in the extract. Many other products on the market use less effective powder forms because they are cheaper to make; be sure to check labels!
Native Remedies Dong Quai - All Natural Herbal Supplement Supports Female Hormonal Balance and Emotional Health - Promotes Normal Estrogen and Progesterone Levels - 60 Veggie Caps
- Powerful Chinese tonic herb in its 100% pure form
- Promotes hormonal balance
- Works throughout menopause, peri-menopause and during the menstrual cycle
- Helps maintain healthy estrogen and progesterone levels
- Provides tonic benefits for female reproductive health
Planetary Herbals Women’s Dong Quai Treasure 860mg, Reproductive Health Support
Nature's Way Dong Quai Root -- 100 Capsules / 565 mg
- Balance the system by nourishing blood
Dong quai Root Concentrated Alcohol-Free Liquid Herbal Extract. Value Size 4oz Bottle (120ml) 240 Doses of 500mg."Female Ginseng" for Menstrual Problems, Fertility, Natural Youth and Beauty (1)
- Free Shipping. Amazon A to Z Guarantee. Pure and Potent Herbal Extracts Since 1997
- Concentrated Strength 1:1 (1ml = 1000mg). The Power You Need. Non-GMO. Gluten-free
- TOP USES: Natural youth, inhibited desire in women, increase fertility in men and women
- Plus menstrual cramps, menstrual disorders, PMS, nerve inflammation, muscle pain
- As with most herbal preparations, health benefits increase with continual use
Natures Answer 1000 Mg Dong Quai Root - 90 vegetarian capsules per pack - 1 each.
- Nature's Answer
Herbal Secrets Dong Quai 530 Mg 100 Capsules
- PROMOTES POSITIVE MOOD The Dong Quai root soothes the nervous system to promote a balanced mood
- ENCOURAGES HEALTHY CIRCULATION Through increasing the levels of hemoglobin in the blood, Dong Quai works to promote better circulation
- SUPPORTS FEMALE REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM By increasing and decreasing estrogen levels accordingly, Dong Quai extract balances hormones in the female body to support a healthy reproductive system
- At Herbal Secrets we believe in what a wise man once said, "All that man needs for health and healing has been provided in nature, the challenge of science is to find it".
- All Herbal Secrets products are proudly made in USA in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) to ensure high quality. All our products are Third Party Tested.
Nature's Way Dong Quai Root , 565 mg, 50 Capsules
- Dong Quai root is guaranteed to contain 0.25% ligustilide.
- In Traditional Chinese Medicine, Dong Quai is believed to balance the system by nourishing blood and harmonizing vital energy.
- Used extensively throughout the Orient particularly by women for menstrual concerns.
Estro-Aid: Estrogen-Free Menopause Supplements. 60 Capsules (2 Month Supply) DIM Supplement, Black Cohosh, Wild Yam, Chrysin & Red Clover. for Estrogen Balance, PMS & Weight Loss. Non-GMO & Vegan
- THE ULTIMATE HORMONE-FREE MENOPAUSE SUPPLEMENT: The symptoms of menopause are commonly addressed through hormone supplementation. But for a number of reasons, many women seek to treat their symptoms without the use of hormones. With Estro-Aid, there's finally a way. If this sounds like you, then the 13 ingredients of Estro-Aid are what you've been looking for.
- WHY ESTRO-AID FOR ESTROGEN BALANCE?: For the menopausal woman looking for an herbal alternative, there's simply nothing like Estro-Aid. We've assembled the most effective, high-quality herbal ingredients available anywhere. Estro-Aid has everything you've been looking for in an herbal supplement.
- NOT JUST FOR MENOPAUSE: Because Estro-Aid is an herbal supplement, it's usefulness extends beyond the years of menopause. Struggles with PMS, as well as post-menopausal difficulties have also been addressed by this wonderful collection of herbal ingredients.
- THE LUCKY 13 (NOW WITH DIM): Unlike proprietary blends that keep their ingredients hidden, we couldn't be happier about the 13 herbal ingredients that make up Estro-Aid. Every capsule contains: DIM 100mg, Folate, Vitamin B12, Black Cohosh, CoQ10, Turmeric, BioPerine, Citrus Bioflavonoid, Wild Yam, Red Clover, Red Raspberry, Chrysin, and Resveratrol
- ADD TO CART NOW: Click the "Add to Cart" button now, to start taking back your vitality, and find the best herbal supplement for menopause.
Naturessunshine Dong Quai Herbal Food Supplement 520 mg 100 Capsules (Pack of 2)
- From the world leader in herbs and health supplements
Planetary Herbals Dong Quai Tonifier Tablets, 120 Count
- Used primarily as a nourishing tonic for women
- Based on the classic Chinese formula ba zhen wan
- To support gynecological health
What is Holistic Health?
Take responsibility for your well being through massages, chiropractic care, homeopathic and herbal remedies, diagnostic health analysis, biofeedback, meditation, yoga, nutritional counseling, guided imagery and other forms of self-nurturing.
Through massages, body work sessions, chiropractic care, homeopathic and herbal remedies, diagnostic health analysis, biofeedback, meditation, yoga, nutritional counseling, guided imagery and other forms of self-nurturing, you can take responsibility for your well being. Relaxation, meditation tapes, and books on wellness are also available. Practicing preventive medicine is a conscious choice and can lead to a longer, happier, healthier life.
Massage and Body Work
There is nothing quite like a good massage, but there is more to it than meets the hand. The art of massage has been around for thousands of years, and used by ancient Greek and Roman physicians as a means of healing and soothing the sick. For many of us, stiffness, pain and stress have become a way of life with too much of our energy consumed by tension. Massage can offer you relief and enhance the function of your body and increase a greater sense of well being. Of all of our senses, touch is the first to develop -- and the most essential for life and development. In recent medical studies, patients denied skill contact reported felling isolated and cut off from human warmth and touch. It's clear that how much we are touched in a caring way, affects self-esteem and how much we value our lives.
Massage by qualified therapists is a system of manipulating or kneading and applying pressure to the soft tissue of the body to induce a state of total relaxation. There are many types: Swedish, Neuromuscular, Miofacial Release, Foot Reflexology, Shiatsu, Planiopsychotherapy and Plaratherity. Massage works mainly on muscles, ligaments and tendons, and affects the body fluid balance of blood and lymph. All forms of massage can be effective as preventive medicine, and assure a "pick me up" for all who feel run down or burnt out.
Guided imagery has been used by artists, writers and performing artists to enhance creativity. By athletes to achieve high levels of coordination and skill for peak performance. By salespeople for increased sales. By executives to become more relaxed. But what is guided imagery? It's a process that uses all the senses that communicate with the mind: sight, hearing, smell, taste, the sense of movement, position and touch. Through the use of guided imagery, changes of physiology such as increased heart rate, breathing rate and blood pressure have been scientifically documented. It has been shown to create a positive influence on the body's immune system and even more powerful effects have been documented where it's been used to assist cancer and burn patients to improve the body's capacity to overcome disease, pain and scarring. As you can probably imagine, the applications are sessions that are extremely relaxing and last about one hour. Together with professionals trained in guided imagery, you can experience the effects of beautiful, uplifting and stimulating imagery designed to benefit your body, emotions, mind and spirit.
The goal of natural healing is to eliminate the cause of disease and raise oneself to a better standard of health by simply returning to the basics in nature. It sounds more complex than it really is. It requires getting back to the basics with the help of professional naturopathic practitioners though personalized diet, breathing and exercise programs, various counseling, nutritional, botanical medicine, physical therapy and lifestyle modification programs. Majorotherapy is a system oriented medicine which stresses the maintenance of health and prevention of disease. It dates back to the alternative healing system of the 18th and 19th century Europe and flourished in the early 20th century America. Today, it's an elected medicine using traditional European, Native American and African remedies. It's complimentary to conventional medical practices and training is similar requiring at least four to five years following a bachelor's pre-medicine program. They are trained herbalist through the modern pharmacology of plants. Ultimately, the goals are to educate and empower the client to make more informed decisions toward health care.
Selecting a Practitioner
How do you choose the Holistic Practitioner who's right for you? How to determine where to go and who to go to for medical or therapeutic help of any kind? Do you call a friend? Look in the yellow pages? Perhaps you try all kinds of remedies and vitamins, spending all kinds of money and finding you don't know if it's right for you. Here are some helpful hints that might help you choose the Holistic Practitioner for you. First, determine your primary purpose: are you looking for health maintenance or treatment? Select one or more types of treatment appropriate for your goal or problem. Get a referral from a source you can trust. Check the practitioner's background, training and experience.
Ask questions and get names of clients to contact. Interview the practitioner. It's a good idea to attend the introductory lectures or free consultations offered. Observe their operation and surroundings. Is the environment clean, pleasant and conducive to practicing medicine? Are you being treated in a concerned manner? Your Holistic Practitioner should be willing to consult with your medical doctor and conduct a thorough history and diagnostic process. When possible, consult with several practitioners before beginning treatment.
And remember, it's your responsibility to participate and share the decision making on what's best for you. Your health is important.