Bestselling Dog Vest Harnesses in 2020
Big Dog Harness No Pull Adjustable Pet Reflective Oxford Soft Vest for Large Dogs Easy Control Harness
- Large Size: Chest Girth 22-35 inch. Perfect harness for large dogs, but also fits well for medium dogs, like golden retriever, labrador, german shepherd, american bully pitbull and more. Adjustable Straps let you create a custom fit for your dog.
- No Pull Design: Pulling pressure is evenly distributed to the body to prevent Pulling and Choking. Our dog vest harness comes with 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Easy to Wear & Locking Security: This pet harness with simple design and quick snap buckles which make it easy to put on and take off. Locking feature on both snaps makes it much more secure, perfect for daily walking, running, hiking, training, hunting, outdoor adventure and more!
- Sturdy Handy Handle: Our pet dog harness comes with sturdy D-ring leash attachment point and easy grap handle to help you to control and assist your dog.
- Reflective & Lightweight: Premium Nylon Oxford material offers a long lifetime for this soft dog chest harness. Lightweight and easy to clean. Reflective straps keep your dog SAFE all the time while out for a walk.
barkOutfitters Dog Vest Harness with 50 ADA Cards Kit, (22 - 28) Girth, Red
- Don't be fooled by cheap imitations. Real service dog vests have an adjustable chest plate. The chest plate keeps the vest from slipping side-to-side. That's trainer quality. All straps are adjustable. Front strap has reflective strip for safety
- 50 Business Card Size ADA Info Cards That State Your Rights And The Only 2 Questions People Can Legally Ask
- Built-in handle on top for control and training. Stainless Steel D-Ring for Leashes and ID Tags
- MEASURE YOUR DOG ACCURATELY AS DESCRIBED ON THE PHOTO FOR BEST FIT. Neoprene Inner Lining Reduces Abrasion for Your Dog's Comfort.
- + Need Patches for "In Training" or "Emotional Support Animal"? Search Amazon for "barkOutfitter Patches" to Find Additional Patches Available for this Vest
OneTigris Tactical Service Dog Vest – Water-Resistant Comfortable Military Patrol K9 Dog Harness with Handle (Large, Coyote Brown)
Lifepul No Pull Dog Vest Harness - Dog Body Padded Vest - Comfort Control for Large Dogs in Training Walking - No More Pulling, Tugging or Choking
noxgear LightHound - Multicolor LED Illuminated, Reflective Dog Harness (Large)
- ALL THE COLORS IN ONE VEST - Change between 8 super bright solid colors - Red, Yellow, Magenta, Blue, Purple, Pink, Green, and Cyan AND 6 eye catching multicolor flashing and slow fading color modes - Disco Dog, Rainbow, Cool Comet, Rescue, Independence Day, and Photon Burst. Our special illumination modes are based on visual science to give visibility to your pets and warning to motorists. Modes are easily selectable at the press of a button, easy to access during a walk, run, or backyard fun.
- TRUE 360 DEGREE ILLUMINATION, REFLECTIVITY, & FLUORESCENCE - Visible from over half a mile away, never lose sight of your dog outdoors again. Unlike other reflective animal vests and hi viz gear, our flexible fiber optic cables, and 3M Scotchlite reflector technology actively keep man's best friend safe by alerting distracted drivers and traffic before their headlights are on you and your pup. Day or night, morning or evening, rain or shine, let your dog out of the house worry free.
- NO BATTERIES, NO SMELLS, NO WORRIES - A quickly recharging, long lasting battery, means up to 12 hours of illuminated playtime per charge. Spring, Summer, Fall or Winter, the lightweight, breathable design allows your puppy to wear it year round. Built to be durable with military grade Cordura fabric and 3M reflective bias, this vest can withstand rolling, adventures in the rain, or just general wear and tear. When it does get dirty, cleaning is easy, just throw it in the washing machine.
- GOES ON QUICK AND EASY - The newly re-designed harness with added leash attachment makes it easier than ever to clip-in and be out the door. The harness is easily unbuckled when you're done too! Already have leashes that you love? The LightHound will quickly slide over your favorite dog collar, harness, or jacket and not interfere with the leash or other dog gear. The LightHound is an attractive and practical option for any animal owner.
- HIGHLY ADJUSTABLE - A unique vest for a unique companion. No need to compromise comfort for safety, both the neck and chest are adjustable to get the perfect fit. Slide it on, clip in, and simply adjust, and it's ready to go, without fear of rubbing and chafing. Size LARGE typically fits breeds of similar size to Labrador retrievers or border collies.
Rabbitgoo Dog Harness No-Pull Pet Harness Adjustable Outdoor Pet Vest 3M Reflective Oxford Material Vest for Dogs Easy Control for Small Medium Large Dogs (Black, L)
- Easy On Easy Off Design Makes Putting It on Your Dog Hassel Free
- Pulling Pressure is Evenly Distributed to the Body to Prevent Pulling and Choking
- 2 Sturdy Metal Leash Attachment Points on the Back and on the Chest
- Adjustable Slide Straps Let You Create a Custom Fit for Your Dog
- Reflective Straps ensure Your Dog's Safety while out for a Walk Soft Breathable Material plus Heavy Padding Makes Your Dog Enjoys Wearing It
Service Dog Vest Harness - Light Weight But Durable - Available Sizes 15" - 38" (Red, Large (23" - 31"))
- Please measure your dog accurately, fits girth 20" to 27"
- Adjustable straps for a customized fit for your dog. Built-in padded handle on top for control and training
- Mesh lining helps keep your dog comfortable
- Metal D ring to attach your leash to
- The edge is trimmed with a reflective band to help keep you and your dog safe at night.
Lifepul Front Clip No Pull Dog Vest Harness - Dog Body Padded Reflective Vest with Handle - Oxford Material Vest for Dogs Comfort Control for Small Medium Large Dogs in Training &Walking
BINGPET Velvet Red Bowtie Gentleman Suit Boy Dog Tuxedo Harness Vest for Dogs with Handle Large
- Large size:Neck girth 14.6", Chest girth 20-27", Length 8.5".Please measure your pet as attachment before order.If your pet size at the end of border.Advise you choose the up size.
- 100% cotton exterior, 100% polyester mesh interior for comfort.
- Secured by a simple slide-down clip
- Easy step-in design
- Black and white with two buttons on exterior and red bowtie, giving gentle look to this dog tuxedo harness.
EXPAWLORER Best No-Pull Dog Harness. 3M Reflective Outdoor Adventure Pet Vest with Handle. 3 Stylish Colors and 5 Sizes.
- Color:green,size L fit chest girth 27-32" Stylish ,Durable, Scratch-Resistant Oxford material outer layer,lightweight Draflex Buckle with large loading capacity which greatly improves tensile strength.Comfortable and ergonomi design ensures easy to fit and put on/take off.
- Safety features include Nylon webbing with 3M reflective material for Good visibility at night and Sturdy handle for easy seat belt attachment while riding in your car.
- Comfortable lightweight Mesh lining with soft sponge padding in chest and belly.
- Two leash attachment points: aluminum V-ring on the dog's back and reinforced webbing on the dog's chest.
- Please refer to the size chart image for correct item dimensions.
ALBCORP Service Dog Vest Harness - Reflective - Woven Polyester & Nylon, Comfy Mesh Padding, Extra Small, RED
- Our service animal vest is loaded with highly reflective stitching and 2 Bright Service Dog patches
- Built to Last: Woven of tough nylon/polyester, Sturdy handle, durable D-ring to hold leash or ID tag
- Comfy. This lightweight vest is padded for non-chafe cushioning. Your animal will hardly feel it.
- Many Options: Our Vest has Hook and Loop panels for securely attaching therapy/Service Dog patches
- Service Dog harness has adjustable belly strap.Size XS will accommodate girths from 16.5" to 20.5"
PAWABOO Dog Safety Vest Harness, Pet Dog Adjustable Car Safety Mesh Harness Travel Strap Vest with Car Seat Belt Lead Clip, Suitable for 11 lb-33 lb Dogs, Black
- Medium Size. Neck Girth: 10.24"-14.57", Chest : 16.93"-20.47", Suitable Pet Weight: 11 lb-33 lb. Keep your dogs safety and under control in the car during driving while still have some range of movement and flexibility. Improves safety by reducing driver distraction and restraining pet in case of sudden stop.
- Made of oxford fabric, 100% Polyester, it is durable, lightweight and soft. Simple design makes it easy to put on and take off. Broad sponge padded chest plate for extra protection and comfort.
- Industry standard premium stainless steel snap hook is electroplated for durability and abrasion resistance.
- This vest harness can connect to seat belts with the seat belt attachment loop hook quickly and eaily, making your dog safely restrained and secure.
- It also suitable for outdoor use to gently walk your dog without choking feeling.
ThinkPet Reflective Breathable Soft Air Mesh Puppy Dog Vest Harness Neon Green Neck 14-17.5"/Chest 15-20"
- Designed For Puppy and Small Dogs - The size dimension is not regular,please follow the measuring instructions before purchasing it
- Reduce Chafing - Soft texture with no hard edges or buckles to irritate skin,beside it reduce tugging and pulling on your pet's neck and make your pet walks comfortable
- Sealed with Reflective Piping - Generate excellent reflective effect,enhance the visibility of your dog in dark,keep your dog safe
- Easy to Put on - Adjustable chest belt and quick-release buckle
- Dimensions - Neck girth: 14-17.5 inches, chest girth: 15-20 inches
Pet Product Review: Ruff Wear Webmaster Harness for Dogs
Dog harnesses made by the Ruff Wear company are designed for dogs who participate in adventure sports or search and rescue operations. These harnesses are also ideal for helping injured or senior pets with mobility problems.
I first started looking for some kind of harness when my Golden Retriever's hind-end arthritis became severe enough that he had a tendency to trip while going up or down curbs. He would sometimes fall and be unable to get up for several seconds. My vet said to keep walking him, as the exercise is good for arthritis. On the other hand, he is a 70-pound dog, while I am a petite middle-aged woman - in other words, I can't carry him for any distance. I was afraid one day he'd fall, and I'd be unable to get him up and home by myself.
Many of the devices sold to help support the hind ends of large dogs are basically slings that slide under the dog's belly. These can be useful for hoisting your dog into a car, but don't necessarily help a human handler lift properly to avoid injury. I love my dog, but I wanted to protect my own back as well!
The Rough Wear "Webmaster Harness" turned out to be exactly what I was looking for. I've linked to a video that shows the harness being used to help a three-legged dog climb onto rocks, get in and out of a truck, and simply get up easily from lying down. The video gives a good description of how the harness is made, and how it fits.
Basically, the harness looks a bit like a cut-down dog jacket. There's a breast plate that fits between the front legs, with a buckled strap that fastens just behind the front legs. A second strap at the back of the harness fastens around the dog's belly just behind the rib cage. The handle is located in the middle of the dog's back, allowing the handler to support the dog as if lifting a suitcase.
When my dog is lying down and needs help to get up, I bend my knees, grab that handle with both hands and straighten up. I can easily support him this way without strain, until he can get his legs underneath himself. The Webmaster harness has made it possible for me to help my dog up and down ramps and stairs, and in and out of the car on my own without assistance.
It's sturdily made and easy to put on and take off - which is critical for a dog that has trouble standing up on his own. There is also a heavy-duty ring on the back of the harness, which you can fasten a leash to.
Recently, Ruff Wear has brought out a new product, the "Ruff Wear DoubleBack Safety Harness for Dogs." The DoubleBack is similar to the Webmaster Harness, but with an additional piece to the harness that fits around the back legs. There is also a full belly sling and metal buckles, rather than the plastic snap buckles that fasten the Webmaster.
Going by what I can see in the demonstration video (linked above and in the sources below), the DoubleBack harness looks like it would be ideal for its intended purpose. The video shows a dog being hoisted up a cliff on a climbing rope fastened to the harness! For the pet owner like me, however, I think the Webmaster remains the better choice. It simply is easier to put on and take off a dog who may need the assistance of the harness in order to get up.