Bestselling Dog Rawhide Treats in 2020
Good'N'Fun Triple Flavored Rawhide Twists For Dogs, 35 Count
Dingo Twist Sticks Rawhide Chews, Made With Real Chicken, 50-Count (Packaging May Vary)
- Rawhide With Real Chicken Jerky Twisted Throughout
- Twist Shape Makes It More Difficult For Dogs To Reach The Meat Encouraging Longer Chewing
- The Perfect Size For Treating Which Can Be Enjoyed By Multiple Sizes Of Dogs
- Packaging May Vary
Pet Magasin Natural Rawhide Chips – Premium Long-Lasting Dog Treats with Thick Cut Beef Hides, Processed Without Additives Or Chemicals
Pet Cuisine Dog Treats Puppy Chews Training Snacks,Chicken Breast Wrapped Rawhide Stix 12 oz
- Every container weights 12 oz, chicken sticks are of 5 inch rawhide twists, average 30 sticks per box, perfect dog bite size
- Made with 100% natural chicken, premium rawhide, No artificial preservatives, colors or flavors
- Rawhides contains rich collagen, Vitamin and Mineral Enriched, complete and balanced everyday nutrition for your dog
- Perfect for training or everyday treating for your dog
- USDA and FDA certificted, we are pet lovers, Pet Cuisine only provide your dog natural &healthy treats, Have you switched your dog to Pet Cuisine Treats?
Dingo Ringo-O-O Rawhide Treat For All Dogs, 5-Count
- No Fillers Or Artificial Binders: Each Chew Wraps Real Chicken With Premium Rawhide For A Flavor Your Pup Will Love.
- Promotes Clean Teeth: Promote Clean Teeth From The Natural Action Of Chewing.
- Fun Shaped Chew: Give Your Pup Something Entertaining And Tasty. These Unique Shaped Chews Treat Them With Flavors They Love And Lasting Chewing They Need.
- Snack For All Dogs: Ringo-O-O S Are A Great Chew For All Size Dogs. This Pack Contains 5 Chews.
Good Buddy Usa Rawhide Braided Sticks For Dogs, 7 To 8-Inch, 2 Count (Pack Of 1)
- Made In The Usa From Grass-Fed Beef
- A Delicious Way To Help Keep Your Dog'S Teeth And Gums Clean
- Rawhide Is Also A Great Solution Aggressive Chewers, Or Puppies That Are Inclined To Chew On Things
Pet 'N Shape Chicken Hide Twists Natural Dog Treats, 1 Pound
- 1-Pound Package Of Small 5-Inch Chicken Rawhide Twists Ideal For Small To Medium Sized Dogs; Average 50 Sticks Per Bag
- Made With 100 Percent All-Natural Chicken Breast
- All-Natural With No Preservatives, Additives, Or Artificial Colors; Free Of Wheat, Corn, And Soy
- All Ingredients U.S. Lab Tested For Safety; Carefully Roasted To Ensure Optimal Quality And Flavor
- Long Lasting Rawhide That Will Satisfy Your Dog'S Need To Chew
Cadet Rawhide And Duck Twist Dog Treats, 50 Ct
- Real Duck Dog Treats Wrapped Around Natural Rawhide For Tons Of Chewing Fun
- Healthy Dog Treats With No Artificial Colors, Fillers, Or Flavors
- Premium-Quality Dog Rawhide Sticks Promote Healthy Teeth And Gums As Your Dog Chews
- Duck And Rawhide Chews Keep Dogs Busy And Happy
- Delicious Duck Dog Chews Dogs Crave
Natural Rawhide Chips For Dogs Bulk Rawhide Dog Treats (1Lb)
- All Natural Rawhide Chips - Light in color - Thickness varies
- No added hormones & antibiotics
- 100% edible - Rawhide made from free-range, pasture-raised, grass-fed cows
- Promotes healthy teeth and gums and assists to reduce tartar and plaque
- USDA approved
Pet Magasin Natural Rawhide Bones - Chewing Dog Treats with High Protein & Low Fat for Healthy Dog Teeth & Behavior (10 Counts, 4-5’’)
Purina Busy With Beggin' Twist'D Small/Medium Dog Treats - 6 Ct. Pouch
Smartbones Rawhide-Free Dog Chews, Made With Real Peanut Butter
- Now made in Vietnam; Made with Real Peanut Butter, Chicken and Vegetables
- Easy to Digest
- Vitamin & Mineral Enriched
- Chewing Helps Maintain Healthy Teeth
Good'N'Fun Triple Flavored Rawhide Kabobs For Dogs, 12 Oz
- Wrapped With Premium Cuts Of Real Meat That Canines Crave
- Made With Premium Chicken, Wholesome Duck And Hearty Liver
- These Uniquely Shaped Treats Provide Long Lasting Entertainment
- Decadent, Gourmet Dog Treats
How to Choose Safe Dog Bones
A dog bone can not only clean your dog's teeth but keep him entertained as well. Here's how to choose a safe dog bone for your dog.
Safe dog bones tip: Buy fresh, raw bones from a butcher shop
If you to give your dog a natural bone, visit your local butcher shop and select raw bones with the fat removed. Don't cook the bones once you get them home as this makes them more difficult to digest, potentially causing an intestinal obstruction. Although raw bones can be a source for Salmonella and other bacteria, dogs tend to be less affected by intestinal bacteria than humans. For your own safety, be sure to wash your hands after handling raw bones and discard bones after two days.
Safe dog bones tip: Choose a safe bone.
Select bones that are large enough that your dog will be unable to swallow it whole. Also avoid bones that have rough edges or sharp angles which can injure your dog's mouth or throat. Don't give your dog a bone that has been cut or sawed to reduce the risk of the bone splintering.
Safe dog bones tip: Choose a manufactured bone
There are a variety of safe, manufactured bones on that aren't going to splinter in your dog's mouth. These can be a safe alternative to a natural bone. These manufactured bones are frequently made of nylon or rubber and are less likely to cause injury. You can also buy special dental bones for dogs that are designed to clean teeth and gums. A popular option is the Greenie bone which not only cleans your dog's teeth and gums but are easily digested. Although more expensive, they are a healthy alternative to natural bones.
Safe dog bones tip: Supervise your dog when chewing
Never leave your dog unattended with a bone. If your dog develops signs of choking, open his mouth and remove any obvious obstruction. If he continues to show signs of choking or difficulty breathing, perform the Heimlich maneuver to remove the obstruction and seek medical attention for your dog. For complete instructions on how to perform the Heimlich maneuver on dogs, click here.
If chosen wisely, a dog bone can be an excellent stress reliever and source of entertainment for your dog. Plus, a well selected bone can help to remove plaque from the gum line to keep your dog's teeth and gums healthy. Just be sure to choose your dog's bones wisely.