Bestselling Dog Flea Sprays in 2020
Frontline Flea and Tick Treatment Dog/Cat Spray, 8-1/2-Ounce
Vet's Best Flea & Tick Spray, 8 oz, USA Made
- VET'S BEST FLEA AND TICK SPRAY (8oz) kills fleas, flea eggs, and ticks by contact using certified natural essential oils and plant-based ingredients like peppermint oil and eugenol (from clove plants). Formula repels mosquitoes too!
- SAFE TO USE for dogs and puppies 12 weeks or older when used as directed. Can be applied indoors or outdoors.
- SOOTHES dog's skin to leave them comfortable and smelling fresh.
- MADE IN THE USA and proven effective.
- For flea and tick protection on cats, try our new Vet's Best line for cats.
Safari Dog Flea Comb with Double Row of Teeth - 770071
New Anti Itch Oatmeal Spray for Dogs and Cats | 100% All Natural Hypoallergenic Soothing Relief for Dry, Itchy, Bitten or Allergic Damaged Skin Treatment | Professional Quality - 1 Bottle 8oz (240ml)
- STOPS ITCHING ON CONTACT: Our plant and botanical based oatmeal baking soda spray provides instant, soothing, topical, relief to pets suffering from flea bites, hot spots, grass allergies, pollen allergies, food allergies, surgical stitches from surgery, scratches and flea bitten or raw and irritated skin. Use our natural dog spray to stop chewing, licking and biting instantly, and allow your pet to heal. Water, oat proteins, colloidal oatmeal, plant & botanical extracts, baking soda and more.
- FORMULATED FOR SENSITIVE SKIN: Our formula contains high quality, all natural ingredients including oatmeal, oat proteins, wheat germ, and vitamins A, D, & E making it an excellent spray for pets with allergies and other sensitivities. The soothing oatmeal spray is 100% alcohol free and 100% non toxic. Gently test on a small portion to insure no reaction but made from a plant based blend of natural ingredients, our formula to not harm your pet if they ingest it.
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY: Our oatmeal pet spray offers safe, professional, quality for dogs, cats, puppies, kittens, ferrets, guinea pigs, rabbits and horses with normal or sensitive skin. Our natural anti itch pet spray with baking soda is suited for all types of fur and will leave your pet's coat smelling clean and soft to the touch. We stand behind the quality of our products with a 100% SATISFACTION MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
- DEODORIZING LIGHT APPLE SCENT: We use a light, fresh apple scent coupled with baking soda, which offers antibacterial, antifungal, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. Our baking soda pet spray works as a natural pet deodorizer that neutralizes pet odor instantly and keeps pets smelling fresh in between baths and trips to the groomers! It also works great as a detangling spray, making fur easier to brush and manage. Brushing after application will leave your pets coat silky, and shiny!
- OUR ETHICAL FAMILY COMMITMENT: Proudly made in the USA using socially responsible practices, locally sourced and sustainable ingredients, animal cruelty free production and eco-friendly recyclable packaging. 100% Money Back Guarantee! If you don't love our Anti Itch Spray, let us know and receive a full, no questions asked refund. We are a small family owned business of pet lovers committed to making great products that are safe for you, your pets and the planet!
Vet Recommended Colloidal Silver For Dogs & Cats - Colloidal Silver Spray That Works as Natural Hot Spot Treatment For Dogs - Use on Cuts, Wounds, Burns, Flea & Insect Bites. Non-Toxic.
- 100% SAFE, NON-TOXIC & HEALING: Spray externally for wounds, burns, cuts, bites, as a dog hot spot treatment and other irritations. Can be used internally for dogs water bowl or directly into mouth.
- ANTI-VIRAL & ANTI-BACTERIAL: Effective against nearly every germ, bacteria, virus or fungus and is more effective than a colloidal silver cream and is simple to apply and can help dog dry skin dogs.
- POSITIVELY CHARGED: Vet Recommended Pet Colloidal Silver contains 98% positively charged silver. Most silvers contain at best 10% charged silver, therefore they are not as powerful.
- THE STATS: Provides better coverage area, making our 10 ppm solution more effective than competing brands of much higher ppm. It contains an unprecedented particle size of 0.8 nm/0.0008 microns.
- PURE FORMULATION: 99.999% pure silver & pharmaceutical grade purified water. Environmentally friendly PET bottle so no leaching into the formulation. PETS ARE NATURALLY DRAWN TO OUR COLLOIDAL SILVER.
Vet Organics EcoBug All-Natural Insect Spray for Dogs. - The Pesticide-Free and Naturally-Based Formula That Fleas and Ticks Hate! Deet Free Repellant. 8 oz.
- 🐞 SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICE - NATURAL INSECT SPRAY - FOR DOGS ONLY; All natural ingredients known to repel insects. Especially hated by fleas, ticks, mites, no see ums and mosquitos!
- 🐞 AVOID BITING INSECTS LIKE FLEAS, TICKS, MOSQUITOES, AND MITES. EcoBug does more than protect your dog against maddening painful itching, swelling and irritation. It keeps insects and pests at bay with a natural, non-toxic, pesticide-free formula that is home and family safe.
- 🐞 GREAT FOR PREVENTING FLEA AND TICKS. FOR CURRENT INFESTATIONS USE A NATURAL FLEA SHAMPOO AND TREAT YOUR HOME!! This natural spray for dogs contains fresh smelling, safe ingredients and is free from harsh chemicals.
- 🐞 PROTECT YOUR DOG FROM INSECTS AND THE DANGEROUS DISEASES THEY CARRY. These days, insects and other bugs are more than a nuisance. They carry dangerous diseases and pathogens that affect both, humans and animals. By using EcoBug on your dog, you significantly reduce the likelihood that insects will find your dog in the first place.
- 🐞 NATURAL PET FLEA & TICK SPRAY FOR DOGS; Hated by fleas, ticks, mites, no see ums and mosquitoes everywhere!
Natural Flea & Tick Control Spray For Dogs and Home Use - Kills Fleas, Ticks and Mosquitoes on Contact - by Northern Pet (32 OZ)
- Northern Pets All-Natural Flea and Tick Home Spray flea control kills fleas, flea eggs, and ticks on contact, while also repelling mosquitoes.
- Our natural flea & tick control formula includes peppermint, clove and cinnamon oils to keep your pet flea and tick free without any harmful chemicals
- Our flea and tick spray is safe for use on or around dogs and cats 12 weeks or older, and safe for use in the house and around children
- Non-staining formula to keep your house stain free and not harmful to plants
- Made and Bottled in the USA
Adams Plus Flea and Tick Spray for Cats and Dogs, 32 Oz
- Quick relief from biting fleas
- Kills adult fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, and ticks
- Breaks the flea life cycle for up to two months
- Repels mosquitoes
- For cats and dogs
Oatmeal Anti Itch Spray for Dogs & Cats | Relief for Pets with Allergies, Flea Bites, Itchiness & Sensitive Skin | Soothes & Moisturizes Dry Dog Skin | Made in USA
- INSTANT ITCH RELIEF - Pupkiss Pets Oatmeal Anti Itch Spray Will Stop The Itching And Give Fast Soothing Relief to Your Pet Due to Food Allergies, Grass, Flea Bites And Other Sensitive Itchy Skin. Relieve Your Dry Itchy Dog & Itchy Cats. A Source of Natural Minerals Lock In Moisture Instantly And Leaves Them Smelling Fresh!
- WHY OUR OATMEAL & BOTANICAL BLEND WORKS - Our All Natural Plant Based Formula Is Hypoallergenic And Enriched With Healing Properties Of Oatmeal & Wheat Proteins, Vitamins A, D, E And A Blend Of Cherry And Botanicals. These Provide Nourishing Qualities And Leaves Their Skin And Coat Hydrated, Moisturized And Healthy! NO CHEMICALS, ALCOHOL FREE, DETERGENT FREE.
- WHO WILL THIS HELP? - Excellent For Pets With Allergies & Pets With Sensitive Skin. Soothe Dogs With Allergies & Cats With Allergies. Help Itchy Dogs & Dogs With Flaky Skin, Dogs With Crusty Skin & Even Help Loosen Mats To Prevent Further Hair Damage. Calming And Soothing! Use As a Freshen Up Between Shampoos. Also Great For Ferrets And Rabbits, Guinea Pigs And Horses.
- OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR PET! - We Recognize That Your Pet Is Part Of Your Family And It Is Our Mission To Help You Pamper Your Pet! We have Derived This Formula With Your Pet's Well Being In Mind. Helping Them To Be Healthy And Enjoy Life. We Strive To Provide You With Safe, Natural Ingredients.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!-Pupkiss Pets guarantees your satisfaction on our Pet Anti Itch Oatmeal Spray. GET SAVINGS! Take Advantage of the "Subscribe and Save" Feature and Keep Saving While You Keep Your Supply Stocked! If You Or Your Pet Is Not Completely Satisfied With Our Oatmeal Anti Itch Spray For Dogs And All Over Pet's Anti Itch Relief, Your Money Will Be Returned.
De Flea Pet & Bedding Spray for Dogs. 24oz (Not for use on Cats)
- Kills fleas on contact giving your dog immediate relief
- Can be used around all ages of dogs from puppies to adult
- Great for use directly on your dog and their bedding
- Easy to administer spray bottle allows for quick application - just turn nozzle to spray and apply product to insects directly or to areas where insects live and hide
- Proudly made in the USA by a company you can trust
Tips for Controlling Fleas on Dogs
A few simple measures can keep your pup comfortable.
Controlling fleas on dogs starts with making certain that a dog is regularly groomed, and is inspected for the presence of fleas. An average flea can be smaller than the head of a pin and are difficult to see on a dog, especially one that is dark colored or black. Until the presence and magnitude of the infestation is established, it is uncertain what corrective measures should be applied to the issue. An excellent manner in which to assess flea infestation is to place white-colored or wax paper on a tile floor and then comb or brush the dog while standing over it. In a heavy infestation the fleas may be visually detected as the dog is groomed. In flea presence of lesser severity, flea "dirt" or feces may be seen on the paper beneath the dog, marked by small dark spots. In any level of infestation the pet owner should immediately take action the prevent the situation from getting worse.
The response to controlling fleas on dog should be in direct proportion to the level of infestation. Often times for a minor issue, a dog can be treated with a commercial preparation such as Frontline or Advantage and the problem will resolve itself rather quickly. In circumstances of heavy flea infestation a dog may require a flea bath at a groomer or Veterinarian's office. If fleas have established a heavy presence in the home itself, it can become a laborious task to remove them in totality. This usually entails the use of a "flea bomb", which spreads a fine vapor of flea-killing poison throughout the home. If this is the case, a very good way to good about it is to drop the dog off at the Veterinarian or groomer for it's bath as early in the day as is possible. Then go back to the house and set off the "flea bomb" and leave the house again for approximately 5 hours. After the time has elapsed, return home and open all of the windows to allow any remaining vapor to escape while you travel to get your dog.
It is imperative in controlling fleas on dogs to make certain that a dog is guarded with a commercial flea repellent, especially in the warm months. With frequent grooming and a visual inspection of the animal, the task of controlling fleas on dogs can be made easier by discovering their presence sooner.