Bestselling Diaper Pails & Refills in 2021
Playtex Diaper Genie Refills for Diaper Genie Diaper Pails - 270 Count (Pack of 3)
- BUILT DURABLE, the Odor Lock refill features 7 layers that work together to help lock in diaper odors & messes
- Works with Diaper Genie Elite, Essentials and "Mini" Diaper Pails
- Each refill holds up to 270 newborn diapers
- Diaper Genie Refills GUARANTEE* Odor Lock Protection
- If not completely satisfied, return for full refund of purchase price or replacement
Munchkin Arm and Hammer Diaper Pail Refill Rings, 544 Count
- 2 Pack (holds up to 544 newborn diapers)
- Compatible with Diaper Genie Elite, Diaper Genie II Elite, Diaper Genie Essentials and Diaper Genie II pails
- Made with 7-layer film, lavender-scented
Playtex Diaper Genie Complete Assembled Diaper Pail with Odor Lock Technology & 1 Full Size Refill, White (1 Pail and 1 Refill per Unit)
- PREASSEMBLED and READY-TO-USE with INSTALLED REFILL - Pail is ready-to-use with installed full size refill that holds up to 270 diapers. No assembly required for this pail, simply remove from the box and begin using
- ALL-IN-ONE DIAPER PAIL - Controls odors easily with the ultimate ease of use
- BUILT IN CARBON FILTER - Safe, naturally activated carbon filter absorbs and locks in strong diaper odors
- NEW AIR-TITE CLAMP - Helps to seal away odors to keep your nursery smelling fresh
- MAKES DIAPER DISPOSAL EASY - Our tallest pail for no bending and an Ergonomic design with a foot pedal allowing for easy, hygienic, hands-free opening
Amazon Brand - Mama Bear Diaper Pail Refills for Diaper Genie Pails, 270 Count (Pack of 4)
- For use with all Diaper Genie Disposal Systems Including Diaper Genie Elite, Diaper Genie Expressions, Essentials, Complete, and Mini pail
- Not for use with Munchkin pails. Only for use with Diaper Genie pails.
- Made with 7 layers to help trap odors
- Holds up to 270 newborn diapers per refill
- If you aren't completely satisfied with them, we're happy to give you a full refund
- An Amazon brand
Nursery Fresh Refill for Diaper Genie and Munchkin Diaper Pails, 272 Count, 4 Pack
- Lower cost diaper pail bags for Diaper Genie branded pails
- Compatible with genie elite, diaper genie II elite, diaper genie essentials and diaper genie II pails
- Compatible with the Munchkin STEP and PAIL Diaper Pails
- 7-layer bags
- 4 pack (holds up to 1,088 diapers)
Tommee Tippee Simplee Diaper Pail Refill Cartridge - 180 Count per Pack - 4 Pack
Munchkin Arm & Hammer Diaper Pail Snap with Seal and Toss Refill Bags, 6 Count
- Lavender-scented bags
- 6 pack (holds up to 180 diapers)
- Fits ALL Munchkin Diaper Pails
- Easy, one-handed use - just snap, seal and toss
- No cutting or tying required
Dekor Plus Diaper Pail Biodegradable Refills | Most Economical Refill System | Quick and Simple to Replace | No Preset Bag Size – Use Only What You Need | Exclusive End-of-Liner Marking | 4 Count
Dekor Plus Diaper Pail Refills | Most Economical Refill System | Quick and Simple to Replace | No Preset Bag Size – Use Only What You Need | Exclusive End-of-Liner Marking | 4 Count
Tact-Pro Refill For Diaper Genie Diaper Pails, 4 Piece
Diaper Genie Playtex Carbon Filter Refill Tray for Diaper Pails, 4 Carbon Filters
- Made With Safe, Natural Activated Carbon
- Keeps Your Nursery Smelling Fresh By Locking In Strong Diaper Odors
- Carbon filter ABSORBS and LOCKS IN STRONG DIAPER ODORS
- Comes with 4 carbon filters
- Recommended to replace Carbon Inserts every 30 days for best results
Diaper Pail Refill Bags ,1020 Counts,Fully Compatible with Arm&Hammer Disposal System- 34 Bags
- HIGH QUALITY AND CHEAPEST : Holds 1020 diapers (up to 34 per bags) and cost less than a cent for each diaper.
- HIGH COMPATIBLE: Fully compatible with Munchkin Arm & Hammer diaper pail
- FRIENDLY DESIGN :Just snap, seal and toss, no cutting or tying knots in the bags and double lace on the side and make sure it does not ripped.With the better design,our bags could contain the odor better than others.
- FULLPROTECT AND FRIENDLY MATERIAL--Easy to handle with one-handed.And all our bags are made of Imported materials to make a full protect our babies.
- PACKAGE : Includes 34 disposable refill bags that shut tight with a snap.
Babyfeel - 4 Count Refill - Fits Dekor Plus Diaper Pails - New Powder Scent - Powerful Odor Elimination - Holds up to 2320 Diapers - The Thickest Diaper Dekor Plus Refills - Strong and Durable
- PERFECTLY COMPATIBLE: Specially designed for use with all Dekor Plus size diaper pails
- NEW POWDER SCENT: Powder Scent keeps your nursery fresh and clean
- POWERFUL ODOR ELIMINATION: Unique multi-layer plastic film helps neutralize odors
- THE MOST ECONOMICAL CHOICE: One box holds up to 2320 diapers
- COMPLETE CONTROL: Empty as often as you like, use only as much refill as needed
Essential Gear for Camping with a Baby
Camping with a baby is fun and exciting when you have the right gear. Choose products that will make your life easier without adding additional weight. From baby carriers to diaper disposal, we got you covered.
A baby carrier is a must for overnight camping and hiking with little ones. Purchase a carrier that is designed to be used for hiking. Babies and toddlers are very portable, but they get heavy after a while, especially if they are sleeping. Kelty and Dueter make awesome child carriers. These carrier systems are designed for parent's comfort and baby safety. Baby carriers designed for camping can hold from 40 to 48 pounds; total weight of kid and gear.
I found that the easiest way to sleep with a baby or toddler when on the trail is to just snuggle them into the sleeping bag with you. If this is not your cup of tea, or if you need more room, try one of these options:
The Sweetie Pie Sleeping Bag Extender or Doubler. The extender is great for pregnant or nursing moms as it adds extra room without turning the bag into a double bag. The Doubler turns a mummy bag into a double bag suitable for two adults to sleep in. Sweetie Pie products work with mummy sleeping bags manufactured prior to 2020. Due to changes in the zippers on new sleeping bags, Sweetie Pie products will not work. They plan on discontinuing the product once current inventory is sold out.
The Wedgie Bag Expander by Big Agnes Wedge adds an additional seven inches of girth to a sleeping bag. It zips into place. There are several different sizes depending on the type of zipper your sleeping bag uses. Big men like these extenders too.
Diapers and Such
The most difficult part of camping with baby is the diaper issue. Responsible campers leave no trace; all trash is carried out of the camping area and off the trails. What to do with the diapers? I would suggest using cloth diapers with a disposable liner, like the ones from Green Mountain. The liner will keep solid wastes from soaking into the cloth. The solid waste can be emptied into a hole and buried at least 200 feet from the trail, just like adult human waste. Then put the cloth diaper into a zipper style plastic bag, and put the liner into a sealed garbage bag. Use a stuff sack such as the waterproof Event Sil Ultra-Duty Dry Sack by Granite Gear. The bags are almost indestructible, easy to carry, and compress well.
While I would not recommend taking an infant along the entire Appalachian Trail, bringing baby camping with you makes the experience more enjoyable as long as you have the right gear. Hiking is relatively painless with a good carrier. Mom, Dad, and baby can sleep well with bag extenders. Everyone appreciates less mess and smell with the proper management of soiled diapers. I'd love to hear about your baby camping experiences. Drop me a line or leave a comment below.