Bestselling Diabetic Urinalysis Test Strips in 2020
10 Parameter Urinalysis Test Strips 150ct - Made in USA - Urinary Tract Infection Strips (UTI) Urine Test Strips Test Glucose, Ketone, pH, Protein & More - For Diabetes, Gallbladder & Kidney Problems
- 💜HealthyWiser Urinalysis Reagent Strips comes with 10 parameters allowing you to check your urine for Glucose, Protein pH, Leukocytes, Nitrites, Ketones, Bilirubin, Blood, Urobilinogen & Specific Gravity.
- 💜No color change after testing and no color spread between pH and specific gravity
- 💜Fast visual or instrumental results.
- 💜No interference in protein by alkali urine
- 💜High-quality reagents and paper; Resists humidity; Long shelf life (24 months); CE & FDA Approved
Urine Test Strips Mission 10 Parameter Urinalysis - Strips by Mission
Care Check Ketone Test Strips - Great for Diabetics and Ketogenic Paleo and Atkins Diet, 250 Urinalysis Strips
Nurse Hatty - Ketone Strips MADE-IN-THE-USA - Great for Ketogenic, Low Carb, Atkins & Paleo Diets (100ct. + 50 FREE)
Ketone Strips 125ct - Great for Diabetics & Ketosis, Professional Grade Ketone Urine Test Strips for Use in Atkins Diet, Weightloss, Low Carb, Ketogenic & Paleo Diet, Urinalysis Strips 99% Accuracy
- 💜💜 WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR HEALTH, TEST DON'T GUESS! - If you are looking for an easy, reliable and cost-effective way to accurately monitor your ketone levels, then the HealthyWiser ultimate ketone strips are here to make your life easier!
- 💜💜 EASY, QUICK & AFFORDABLE WAY TO MEASURE KETONES! - Keeping track of your body's ketone levels is instrumental in your weight loss efforts. Maintaining a ketogenic, low carb, Atkins or Paleo diet will become simpler with our urine keto testing strips
- 💜💜 MAXIMIZE YOUR PERFORMANCE & ELIMINATE ALL THE HASSLE! - The HealthyWiser healthy and safe ketone urinalysis test strips are ideal for people with Diabetes, since they are FDA-approved and made of high-quality, cyanide-free, non-toxic imported paper.
- 💜💜 YOUR CONVENIENCE IS OUR TOP PRIORITY! - You can easily monitor your ketone levels at home, at the gym or at work without any fuss. Our keto testing strips are 99% accurate and will provide you with easy-to-read results in less than 30 seconds!
- 💜💜 BE HEALTHY & WISER INSTANTLY! - The HealthyWiser 150 ketone test strips come in a heat-sealed bottle and utilize innovative technology in order to maximize durability! Plus, if you are not 100% satisfied, we offer a hassle-free, 90-day money back guarantee!
pH Test Strips 200 ct for Urine and Saliva Body pH Testing. Urinalysis Reagent Test Strips for Body Acidity and Alkalinity. Food and Diet pH Monitoring
- QUALITY TESTING: pH Test Strips Urine and Saliva. Quality, Accurate Urinalysis pH Litmus Test Strips
- MONITOR YOUR HEALTH: Check Your Body pH Daily. Monitor Your Health for Early Indications of Disease
- DIET TESTING: Test Your Body's pH and Measure Alkalinity and Acidity of the Foods You Eat
- GET MORE pH STRIPS: You get 200 Quality Urine Strips to Last you Longer. Money Back Guarantee
- pH GUIDE INCLUDED: Detailed pH Informational Booklet and Quick Guide with Easy Instructions for Use
Ketone Strips (USA Made, 150 Count): Accurate Ketosis Urine Test Strips For Keto Diet and Ketogenic Measurement. Lose Weight With Confidence. Keto Ebook Emailed. Lifetime Guarantee.
Urine Ketone Strips - Ketosis Strips & Diabetic Test Strips. Ketosis Test with Keto Strips Kit Takes Only 15 Seconds! 100 Keto Sticks.
- TEST YOUR KETONE LEVELS IN SECONDS with our ketone urine test strips.
- SUITABLE FOR LOW CARB DIETERS & DIABETICS
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! We stand behind our ketone strips 100%. If for any reason you decide our ketone strips aren't for you, just email us and we'll refund you 100% of your money, no questions asked.
- 100 STRIPS PER BOTTLE - Test as much and as often as you like!
Ketostix Reagent Strips for Urinalysis Ketone Test 50
- MANUFACTURER: BAYER DIAGNOSTIC. INDICATIONS: KETOSTIX Reagent Strips are for in vitro diagnostic
- The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
Ketone Strips - Smackfat Ketone Strips for a High Quality Keto Diet - 100 Strips
Urinary Tract Infection Urine Test Strips 120ct, UTI Test Kit Detects Leukocytes and Nitrite and pH Reading, Urinalysis Strips for Home Testing
One Touch Verio Diabetic Test Strips, DME White Box, 50 Ct.
Ketone Strips by Keto Nutrition: Ketogenic Test Strips - 100 Professional Grade Urine Ketosis Testing Sticks for Ketogenic Diet, Diabetics, Paleo, Low Carb. Test Kit Measures Ketosis Fat Burning Level
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. With so many different ketone strip brands out there, we want you to buy in confidence knowing that if you're not 100% satisfied with your Keto Nutrition test strips, we will issue you a no questions asked refund. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. You're not just another sale to us, we will continue to follow-up with you and answer any questions you have along the way.
- MORE ACCURATE THAN OTHER BRANDS. Our Ketone strips are meticulously tested to ensure a 99.9% accuracy. Monitoring your your body's level of ketosis using a unrinalysis ketone test kit helps indicate the level of fat burning according to the type of ketogenic diet you're on. Our Keto urine strips will serve as guide to help you reach your desired outcome through proper measurement. Our strips are easier to use and less painful than blood analyzers.
- USE IN CONJUNCTION WITH A LOW CARB DIET OR CYCLICAL CARB CYCLING DIET. Keto Nutrition keto sticks provide a fast, convenient way of testing urine for the presence and concentration of acetoacetic acid (ketone). This substance when found in the urine provides information on carbohydrate and fat metabolism. Ketogenic Diets have been used in type-1 diabetes, obesity, epilepsy, insulin resistance and ADD treatments.
- KETOSIS TIPS. Hydration and amount of time spent in ketosis may affect testing results. Reduce Carbs and sugar in your dieta and supplement with fats to reach Ketosis. Carbs should account for 20% of total calories per day. Your body will switch from using glucose for energy and after two days of consuming no more than 20 grams of carbohydrates, most people go into ketosis and begin using fat as fuel for the body. Supplement your diet with MCT or Coconut oil for healthy fats.
- ACCURATELY MONITOR YOUR FAT BURNING LIPOLYSIS LEVELS AS YOU LOSE WEIGHT. FDA Approved Keto Nutrition ketogenic tester strips were designed to be easy to use and accurate, every time. We have rigorously tested our Ketone reagent strips to ensure they are the highest quality and easiest to use. Ketone urine testing strips are the quickest, easiest way to test for ketones in urine when on a Keto diet.
Drug Screening Hair Tests: Superior to Urinalysis?
An article explaining the hair test method of pre-employment drug screening, how it compares to urinalysis, and whether it is an accurate indicator of employment suitability.
Hair testing is prized by many companies because of its ability to detect drug use for longer periods in the past. Urinalysis tests are limited because of certain limiting factors relating to the drugs themselves. Most drug metabolites are excreted from the body within a few days at most, with a few exceptions. Marijuana is one of the exceptions, as it can remain in fat cells of the human body and be detectable in urine for up to thirty days after use. Still, many other factors such as metabolism, daily hydration, and exercise can cause this time to vary significantly.
Hair testing can allow employers to see much more deeply and accurately into the drug use of their employment candidates' past. Hair is grown out of a follicle, where blood vessels surround fatty deposits and nourish the root of the hair. After drug use, metabolites float through the bloodstream and end up in the follicle vessels. The drug metabolites are then trapped in the inner core of the developing hair, surrounded by keratin protein. Thus, the metabolites are preserved inside the hair, like the rings of a tree. The metabolites will remain in the hair for as long as that particular segment is attached to the head. And not just marijuana and fat-soluble metabolites are trapped, all drug metabolites are.
Because metabolites are trapped and preserved INSIDE the hair strand, it is very difficult for someone to try and beat the test. With urinalysis tests, the subject being tested can do something as simple as drink a lot of water before the test in order to skew the results. With hair tests, there is little, if anything that can be done other than removing the affected hair prior to the test. Special hair treatment shampoos and preparations are advertised on the internet, but there is little evidence to conclude that any of these treatments are effective in removing the metabolites. Simply washing the hair will not remove the metabolites which are inside the inner layers of the hair strand. Also, even if a subject shaves his or her head, any hair can be used from the body in order to yield results. And since the metabolites come from the bloodstream circulating through the entire body, there is an equal chance that they will be preserved in arm hair as they will be in scalp hair.
Hair testing kits are different from urinalysis tests because drug use cannot be determined onsite. A nurse or other person removes a lock of hair a minimum of an inch long and a quarter centimeter thick. The hair is then placed in packaging and sent to the testing kit's company lab. The laboratory digests the hair and runs a test similar to gel electrophoresis in order to determine the presence of drug metabolites as well as the time they appeared in the bloodstream. The results are then sent to the employer within a couple of weeks.
Hair testing, though effective at determining when someone has done drugs, has many of the same flaws as other drug tests. Alhough hair testing can determine the presence of metabolites, it does not distinguish between many false positives. For example, dextromethorphan from cough syrup can cause false positives for amphetamine use. Also, there is the question of how long of a time period the lab and the employers take into account. In general, laboratories claim that they only use the previous three months as a range for drug screening. If someone has smoked a joint three months ago, does that really mean that they will be smoking on the job or that their job performance will be affected by that distant episode of use? Finally, although hair testing claims to be a non-invasive method of drug screening, this isn't entirely the case. After personally enduring a hair test, I left the doctor's office with a chunk of hair the size of a postage stamp missing from the back of my head. I fail to see how walking around with that much hair conspicuously missing from the back of my head was non-invasive.
Hair tests are certainly more effective at screening for drugs than urinalysis. However, the question remains whether or not they are accurate indicators of an employee's competence or suitability for a responsibility or position.