Bestselling Dessert & Candy Decorating & Pastry Bags in 2020
Wilton 2104-1273 Disposable Decorating Bags, 12"
- Always have cake decorating bags on hand with this value pack of pastry bags
- Use once, then toss when you're through
- Material: Plastic
- 12 in. (30.4 cm)
- Quantity: 50 count
Ateco 4712 Disposable Decorating Bags, 12-Inch, Pack of 100
- Easy to use, Ateco disposable decorating bags are a versatile decorating tool for professional and home bakers alike
- Disposable bags ensure sterility and save valuable time by eliminating cleanup
- Constructed of nonslip plastic making each bag easy to grip; safe for use with hot or cold foods
- Wide opening makes bag simple to fill; Clear plastic makes it easy to anticipate refills
- By Ateco, professional quality and quality design since 1905
58 Pcs Cake Decorating Supplies Kits, Qozary Frosting Bags and Tips Set with 52 Stainless Steel Cake Icing Piping Tips, 3 Reusable Silicone Pastry Bags and 3 Couplers Baking Supplies Set
Kootek 42 Pieces Cake Decorating Supplies Kit with 36 Icing Tips, 2 Silicone Pastry Bags, 2 Flower Nails, 2 Reusable Plastic Couplers Baking Supplies Frosting Tools Set for Cupcakes Cookies
- Cake decorating supplies kits: 36 stainless steel icing tips, 2 reusable silicone pastry bag, 2 reusable plastic couplers, 2 flower nails, with which you can create all types of patterns on cake, cupcakes.
- Decorating patterns: 11 open star tips, 7 closed star tips, 3 french tips, 3 round tips, 2 plain tips, 4 leaf tips, 3 rose petal tips, 3 special tips. 0.7 inch in diameter, 1.26 inch tall.
- Two 12' reusable silicone pastry bags are support different color icing while decorating cakes or cupcakes.
- Premium baking supplies frosting tool: Strong, durable, stainless steel, corrosion resistant, reusable, non-stick, tasteless & non-toxic, FDA and LFGB approved, easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
- 2 Reusable plastic couplers are easy to switch quickly from one tip to another tip; 2 flower nails used as a decorative bottom bracket to decorate icing flower.
200 Clear Treat Bags with 200 Pcs Twist Ties 20 Bowknot 5 Colors?Clear Cellophone Bags Party Favor Bags for Lollipop Cake Pop Candy Buffet Chocolate Cookie Wedding Supply (2.3'' x 4'')
Wilton Disposable 16-Inch Decorating Bags, 12 Pack
- Always have decorating bags on hand with this value pack
- Use once, then toss when you're through
- Material: Plastic
- 16 in. (40,6 cm) bags
- Quantity: 12 count
Kootek 100 Pack 16 Inch Extra Thick Pastry Bags Large Disposable Icing Decorating Bags Cake Piping Bags with 5 Bag Ties for all Sized Tips Kit and Couplers Baking Cupcakes Cookies Candy Supplies Tool
- Each pastry bags made of strong, thick plastic which can withstand powerful extrusion. Ideal for decorating cake, cupcakes, cookies, candy, fondants, pies that requires a variety of creams, frostings or fillings.
- Large 16 inch disposable decorating bags allow you to fill each bag with more icing so you no need to refill frequently.
- Clear plastic icing bags ideal for decorating projects that require different color icings, and easy to see how much frosting is left.
- Disposable icing bags no need to wash and easy to control, large size perfect for any piping projects without icing pouring out of the back.
- Can trim any size of hole to fit all tips or couplers, also perfectly for Wilton piping tips or can be used without them. Perfect for beginner, baker or cake decorating lover.
Royal Candy Dessert Pastry Party Bags Bread Loaf Packing Bags Pack of 100 with 100 Free Ties!
- FDA approved for food
- Thickness 1.5ML
- Expandable Bread Loaf Bags
- Royal Brand
Silicone Pastry Bags, Weetiee 3 Sizes Reusable Icing Piping Bags Baking Cookie Cake Decorating Bags (12’’+14’’+16’’)- 6 Pack - Bonus 6 Icing Couplers Fit to Wilton Standard Size Tips
Russian Piping Tips - Cake Decorating Supplies - 39 Baking Supplies Set - 23 Icing Nozzles - 15 Pastry Disposable Bags & Coupler - Extra Large Decoration Kit - Best Kitchen Gift
How to Play the Facebook Game Baking Life
Baking Life is another fun food and restaurant game on Facebook.
Decorate Your Restaurant to Be Functional
When you decorate your restaurant, make sure that you decorate it to be function. Of course, you'll want to make it look attractive, but you are going to need to click on the ovens, so keep the restaurant functional. Place ovens in one area, display counters and registers in another, and tables and chairs in another.
Collect Coins Every Day
Play Baking Life every day as every day, you can collect coins from your friends by visiting their restaurants and collecting the coins. If you have the coffee and tea machines built (one of the tasks as you'll see later), you will find tea, caffeinated coffee and decaffeinated coffee in three different restaurants.
Accept Jobs Offered by Friends
When you accept a job offered by a friend, you are helping yourself because besides the bag of coins that you can collect every day, you'll also have a tip that you can collect in the restaurant. You also increase your level as an employee when you collect tips. Each tip collected increases your status in the one restaurant in which you collected your tip.
Only Buy Things When You Feel They Are Necessary
There are many items that you can buy. Don't bother buying items just because you can buy them. Recipes cost to bake (other than cupcakes unless they are decorated). You can keep your restaurant running while collecting enough coins for what is needed.
Expand the Restaurant Twice Using Baking Life Coins
The size of your restaurant can be expanded twice using baking life coins. After that, you have to rely on asking friends for help.
Ask Friends for Help With Projects
Baking Life has many different projects. Concentrate on one project at a time. However, make sure that you constantly send requests to your friends that play baking life because not only will you get the part, so will they.
Help Friends With Projects
When friends ask for help with projects, accept helping them because you will also get the parts that they needed.
Gift and Accept Food
If you can, gift food that you can gift. Also, always accept food gifted to you. You can sell this in your bakery instead of having to buy a recipe to bake in order to make money. It will not increase your mastery skill in baking any products.
Bake Products to Increase Your Mastery Skill
All of the items that can be cooked in baking life have three levels of mastery. You have to bake and serve them to increase your mastery of baking. Remember that there is a set time for cooking and then while it is a tiny bit longer than that time that it takes to burn, items should be taken out within the time limit from after the time set to cook.
How to Cook
Click on a an oven. Choose a recipe. Cupcakes are free unless the lining that costs or toppings that cost are chosen. Other recipes do not have choice, but they cost. Mouse over the bubble over the oven to see what each recipe needs. Click on the button to complete the task. Once the time is over for cooking, click on the bubble over the oven to put the item in the display case. Then click on the bubble over the oven to clean the oven.
Opening and Closing Your Bakery
To open and close your bakery, look at the sign in a partial circle in the top left corner of the game. Click in it to change the sign to a green open or a red closed. Whichever the sign says is your restaurant's status.