Bestselling Desktop Calendars & Supplies in 2020
Bloom Daily Planners Undated Perpetual Desk Easel/Inspirational Standing Flip Calendar - (5.25" x 5.5") (The Best is Yet to Come)
- New! UNDATED inspirational desk easel by bloom daily planners
- 365+ days of inspirational quotes, positive affirmations or daily challenges
- No years printed on pages - calendar easel is reusable year after year!
- Full color designs change monthly, coordinated with the seasons!
- Great gift item
PET LIFE All-In-One Digital Desktop Aquarium and Stationary Office Organizer, One Size, Black
- Features a Digital Calendar, Alarm Clock and produces soothing sounds
- Real working USB powered fish tank with a Built-In Filter, no maintenance required
- Comes with Gravel, Plant and an LED light fixture with Built-In LED color changing lights
- Features a Digital Calandar, Alarm Clock, and produces soothing sounds
- Real working USB powered fishtank with a Built-In Filter, no maintenance required
- Comes with Gravel, Plant, and an LED light fixture with Built-In LED color changing lights
D-Day Perpetual Desk Calendar D-Day Count down Flip Calendar Desktop Easel Calendar Spiral Bound Calendar Planner, Decorative Stickers Included, 9.84”X4.72” (Black)
ARHSSZY 2018-2019 Stand up PVC Cover Desk Calendar Desktop to Do List Daily Planner Book Office Desk Supplies Work Learning Schedule Periodic Planner(21.5 x 25.5 cm/8.4X 10inch)
- Material:paper+pvc cover+others
- Size:21.5*25.5cm/8.4*10inch(please allow 1-2cm error)
- This calender is novelty,it can put on the desk as a decoration or as a gift.Multifunctional calendar, also can be used as Schedule Planner Memo. Suits for home,office or school(Note:Some word on the calendar maybe Chinese)
- Smooth Writing, 180 Degree Spread Out,Quality Production, Eco-Friendly Ink, Good For Eyes,5 Colors Available
- You can use it in your home, office or maybe as a small gift that they will use every day of the year 2018.
Awtang Mini Desktop Aquarium USB Fish Tank LCD Desktop Lamp With Clock Alarm Calendar Fish Bowl Black
- 1. With perpetual calendar function, it can display time, date and temperature. It also has alarm function, and it sounds very good.
- 2. After the faucet is opened, you can filter the water in the tank.
- 3. With pen holder function, you can put pen, ruler, scissors and other commonly used office supplies in it.
- 4. With a few highlighting LED lights on mini small lamp, it can be used as small book light or to light computer keyboard.
- 5. With power being 3w, it will only use about 26 degrees of electricity a year even if it is on all the year round.
Funny Office Gifts - Doggy Moodycards! Great Cubicle Accessories - Make Everyone Laugh with These Lovable Pets -Hilarious Dog Pictures Tells Everyone How You Feel - Fun, Hilarious, Useful & Adorable
- GREET YOUR CUSTOMERS, CLIENTS, GUESTS WITH HUMOR - Put a smile on their face the moment they walk in through the door. A great conversation starter! Everyone loves Moodycards, the perfect funny gifts for your office!
- LET THE DOGS DO THE TALKING - These great dog pictures capture the mood and say it like it is. Don't have the nerve to say it? Let the pooches do it! These little guys are the perfect funny gift for men or women, and everyone in the office will love them!
- HILARIOUS DOG PICTURES - GREAT FOR THE OFFICE - You'll be amazed at how truly funny these dog pictures are, and how appropriate the messages are! They'll make everyone laugh - With 20 cards, you're sure to find one that matches exactly what your mood is at any given time. No office should be without them. Please note this is not a calendar.
- LOOKING FOR GREAT LOW-PRICED CUTE GIFTS? - Need something to add to a funny gift bag? Buy one or several and spread them around your office. All desks should be equipped with a Moodycard! It's a low-cost way to ease any tension in the office and let your co-workers know you love them! Awesome for office parties as Moodycards truly make funny joke gifts. These little guys are perfect for gift exchanges, going away presents, stocking stuffers or funny gag gifts for your boss or teacher!
- GUARANTEED SMILES OR YOUR MONEY BACK. We have a 100% happiness warrantee - if these don't generate some 'ahs' and/or smiles..let us know and we'll give you a full refund. We know they will! Moodycards are an exclusive product that you won't find for sale in stores. Get yours today! **Save on multiples, see savings below**
Kid’s School Supplies Organizer with Interchangeable Block Calendar Pencil Holder DIY Projects Unfinished Wood Natural
Nameo USB Desktop Aquarium, Mini Fish Tank with Water Running LED Pump Light Calendar Alarm Clock+Pen Container (Black)
- The USB Desktop Aquarium holds about 1.5L of water and is a great home for any small fish.
- Creative design, multi-functions, and reliable quality. Mini fish tank with running water (recirculation).
- Back lighting LCD display is featured with alarm clock, calendar, time, date, temperature, and snooze.
- Also includes an adjustable overhead LED light, USB power connector, decorative rocks and low voltage pump.
- 2 switches are used for turning on/off the LED light and switching the water pump on/off. 6 modes of tranquil nature sounds, like sounds of frogs, sounds of bird, sunds of water, etc.
DeskMate 24 Desktop Flip Signs, Office Cubicle Accessory to Discourage or Invite Distractions
House of Doolittle 2018-2019 Academic Desk Pad Calendar, EcoTones, Cream, 18.5 x 13 Inches, August - July (HOD012541-19)
- August 2018 to July 2019 featuring 12 months for easy planning
- Strong brown leatherette reinforced corners keep pages in place and protected
- Lightly ruled 2.25" x 1.8" writing blocks provide ample space for organization
- Includes Julian dates and days remaining, full reference calendar on each month so you can plan ahead
- Printed on 100% post-consumer recycled FSC certified paper with soy inks; Made in the USA
Zero Desktop Aquarium USB Mini Fish Tank Water Pump Light Calendar Alarm Clock FA-94087,Black
- Backlighting LCD display is featured with alarm clock, calendar, time, date, temperature.
- Come with decorative pebbles, an artificial plant, and a USB connector.
- Adjustable overhead LED light and multicolor LED interior lights under water.
- Dual compartment desk organizer or pen holder for setting pens, rulers, etc.
- Item size approx 24 x10x19cm
AT-A-GLANCE Monthly Desk Pad Calendar, Ruled Blocks, January 2018 - December 2018, 22" x 17" (SK2400)
- Desk pad with classic styling and ruled blocks helps protect your desktop. 12 month desk pad covers January - December for a full Year of planning power. Julian dates. One month per page layout
- Large, ruled daily blocks. Each block is 2-7/8" x 3-3/8". full Year, 12 month calendar reference included. Desk pad is printed in black ink on white paper. Pages are perforated.
- Wide black headband with eyelets. Durable backboard provides sturdy writing surface. Printed on quality paper containing 30% post-consumer recycled material. 22" x 17" page size.
Wood Rectangle Perpetual Calendar wood Blocks calendar/Never-Ending Wood Desktop Calendar
- CLASSICAL DESIGN - It is a pretty neat little "toy",which has been giving you a better sense of time and days.
- EASY TO READ - The wood perpetual calendar individual tiles for month, date, and day are easily changed to keep up with the march of time.
- PRETTY GOOD QULITY - Handmade wood perpetual calendar,made of a different natural synthetic, or composite material.
- STYLISH AND PRACTICAL - This wooden perpetual style calendar add a touch of style to your home or office.
- MULTIPURPOSE - Ideal for home decor,office and also a nice gift.
In Memoriam - 90 Celebrities Lost in 2020
Although a new year brings hope or the future, the changing calendar reminds us of those we lost in the past year. Here's a look at 90 celebrities the world lost in 2020. These memorable folks made their marks in a variety of fields.
Let's take a look at 90 celebrities that the world lost in 2020. These late notables are listed in alphabetical order (by last name).
Alexander Anderson, Jr., cartoonist (creator of "Rocky amp; Bullwinkle" and "Dudley Do-Right")
Ivy Bean, the oldest known Twitter user
Barbara Billingsley, actress ("Leave It to Beaver")
Jerry Bock, Broadway musical composer ("Fiddler on the Roof")
Tom Bosley, actor ("Happy Days")
Stephen J. Cannell, television producer ("The A-Team" and "The Rockford Files")
Ian Carmichael, British comic actor ("I'm All Right Jack" and "The World of Wooster")
Maury Chaykin, Canadian actor ("Dances with Wolves," "Entourage" and "Nero Wolfe")
Jill Clayburgh, actress ("Starting Over" and "An Unmarried Woman")
Art Clokey, animator (creator of "Gumby")
Gary Coleman, actor ("Diff'rent Strokes")
Paul Conrad, political cartoonist
Robert Culp, actor ("I Spy")
Tony Curtis, actor ("The Defiant Ones" and "Sweet Smell of Success") and father of actress Jamie Lee Curtis
Dino De Laurentiis, filmmaker ("Barbarella" and "Serpico")
Jimmy Dean, country music singer ("Big Bad John") and actor ("Diamonds Are Forever")
Blake Edwards, filmmaker ("10," "Breakfast at Tiffany's" and "The Pink Panther") and husband of actress Julie Andrews
Elizabeth Edwards, political activist
Herb Ellis, jazz guitarist (The Oscar Peterson Trio)
Doug Fieger, pop singer (The Knack)
Dave Fisher, folk singer (The Highwaymen)
Eddie Fisher, pop singer ("On the Street Where You Live" and "Tell Me Why")
Sid Fleishman, children's book author ("The Whipping Boy")
Fred Foy, television announcer ("The Lone Ranger")
Dick Francis, British horse racing jockey and crime novelist ("Blood Sport" and "Twice Shy")
Miep Gies, Dutch office worker and political activist (hider of diarist Anne Frank and her family)
Harold Gould, actor ("Rhoda" and "The Sting")
Peter Graves, actor ("Airplane," "Mission: Impossible" and "7th Heaven")
Kathryn Grayson, singer and actress ("Anchors Aweigh," "Kiss Me, Kate" and "Show Boat")
Bud Greenspan, sports documentary filmmaker
Alexander Haig, U.S. four-star general and secretary of state
Corey Haim, actor ("The Lost Boys"_
Phil Harris, Alaskan fishing boat captain and television personality ("Deadliest Catch")
Walter Hawkins, pastor and gospel singer
Richie Hayward, jam drummer (Little Feat)
Dennis Hopper, actor ("Easy Rider" and "Rebel Without a Cause")
Lena Horne, jazz singer and Broadway actress ("Till the Clouds Roll By")
Gregory Isaacs, Jamaican reggae singer
Marvin Isley, R B; bassist (The Isley Brothers)
Lionel Jeffries, British actor ("Chitty Chitty Bang Bang")
Elaine Kaufman, New York restaurateur
Andrew Koenig, Canadian actor ("Growing Pains")
Steve Landesberg, actor ("Barney Miller")
Art Linkletter, comedian and television personality ("House Party" and "People Are Funny")
James McArthur, actor ("Hawaii Five-0")
Simon MacCorkindale, British actor ("Casualty" and "Falcon Crest")
Johnny Maestro, pop singer ("16 Candles")
Teena Marie, Motown singer ("Lovergirl" and "Square Biz")
Rue McClanahan, actress ("The Golden Girls")
Alexander McQueen, British fashion designer
Don Meredith, NFL player and television personality ("Monday Night Football")
Mitch Miller, singer and bandleader ("Sing Along with Mitch")
James Mitchell, soap opera actor ("All My Children")
James Moody, jazz saxophonist
Fred Morrison, toy inventor ("Frisbee")
Patricia Neal, actress ("Hud")
Edwin Newman, newscaster ("Strictly Speaking")
Leslie Nielsen, comedian and actor ("Airplane" and "The Naked Gun")
Charlie O'Donnell, television announcer ("Wheel of Fortune")
Merlin Olsen, NFL player and actor ("Aaron's Way," "Father Murphy" and "Little House on the Prairie")
Fess Parker, actor ("Davy Crockett")
Robert Parker, crime novelist ("Spenser")
Teddy Pendergrass, R B; singer ("Close the Door," "Joy" and "Love T.K.O.")
Ingrid Pitt, horror movie actress
Belva Plain, novelist ("Evergreen")
Elizabeth Post, etiquette specialist
Meinhardt Raabe, actor ("The Wizard of Oz")
Corin Redgrave, British actor ("Excalibur," "Four Weddings and a Funeral," "In the Name of the Father" and "A Man for All Seasons")
Lynn Redgrave, British actress ("Georgy Girl")
Frances Reid, soap opera actress ("Days of Our Lives")
Pernell Roberts, actor ("Bonanza" and "Trapper John, M.D.")
Egon Ronay, British food critic
J.D. Salinger, novelist ("The Catcher in the Rye")
Ron Santo, MLB player and manager (Chicago Cubs) and radio sportscaster
Erich Segal, novelist ("Love Story")
Jean Simmons, singer and actress ("Guys and Dolls" and "Hamlet")
Richard Stapley, actor ("Little Women" and "The Three Musketeers")
George Steinbrenner, MLB owner (New York Yankees) and Thoroughbred horse racing owner
Gloria Stuart, actress ("Titanic")
Joan Sutherland, operatic soprano
Shannon Tavarez, Broadway actress ("The Lion King")
Doris Eaton Travis, chorus girl ("Ziegfeld Follies")
Don Van Vliet, experimental rocker ("Captain Beefheart")
Agathe von Trapp, Austrian-Hungarian singer (Trapp Family Singers)
Helen Wagner, soap opera actress ("As the World Turns")
Albertina Walker, gospel singer
Dolores Wilson, operatic soprano
Ilene Woods, actress and voice-over artist ("Cinderella")
Ali-Ollie Woodson, R B; singer (The Temptations)
Marva Wright, gospel and blues singer
These memorable folks made their marks in a variety of fields, from arts and entertainment to authoring books, from industry to invention, and from politics to sports.