Bestselling Dental Provisional Materials in 2020
New 2 packs Dental Temporary Crown Material for Anterior + Molar Teeth Veneers
- 1 Gum Protection: Avoid gums to be hurt, prevent the collapse of the gums.
- 2 provide beauty: especially anterior teeth, can play the role of aesthetics.
- 3 protect the pulp: isolate the damage of various of physical and chemical stimuli on the pulp .
- 4 stable teeth: to prevent the shifting of preparation teeth . masticatory function: the case of multiple dental restoration can provide some chewing function.
- 5 diagnostic role: provide diagnostic information for dental aesthetics, occlusal relationships finalization .
Prevest Denpro Orafil g, Dental Products
Dentures - Delaman Provisional Tooth Facing Denture
- This denture is made of high quality gel-silica material.
- Is durable to use.
- Very practical, apply to missing upper or lower jaw teeth, disguise crooked, blotchy and incomplete teeth.
- It is a good alternative to dentures
- It looks like natural teeth.
New Pro 1 Box Dental Anterior Materials Mixed Temporary Crown
DMG Zenith 110402 Luxatemp Automix Plus Provisional Material Refill Kit, A2 Shade
- Provides extremely accurate provisional with excellent marginal adaptation
- Eliminates need to re-marinate
- Provisional is easily removable
- Fabricate provisional directly in the patient's mouth with No heat damage to pulp or tissue
- Eliminates need to remove and replace multiple times during polymerization
Super Dental 4 Boxes Dental Temporary Crown Teeth Anterior Posterior Dental Material From China
Zinadental Dental Temporary Crown Material For Molar Teeth
- Teeth Temporary Crown
- Model: Anterior&Molar
- Note: Please pick up the suitable size for your teeth
DEFEND Temporary Crown and Bridge Material 76gm Cartridge with tips - A3
DEFEND Temporary Crown and Bridge Material 76gm Cartridge with tips - A2
100pcs Dental Temporary Crown Veneers Material Anterior Front Back Molar Teeth
- Brand new and high quality
- For anterior and Back teeth
- Plce an order, Fast shipping
- 50pcs anterior teeth + 50pcs Back teeth
How to Apply for a Provisional Driving Licence in the U.K.
A provisional driving licence (known in the US as a "license") in the UK is equivalent to a learner's permit in the United States.
Eligible applicants can apply for their first provisional driving licence online at the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency's (DVLA) website provided they meet the age requirements, they are a British resident, pass the eyesight test, and as long as they have no restrictions that bar them from driving. Applicants must have proof of identity such as a British passport or another form of identification as well as proof of their residence over the past three years. It currently costs Â£50.00 for a provisional driving licence, payable by MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, Electron, Delta or Solo debit or credit card. Once an application has been successfully submitted, it will take DVLA 10 working days to process a provisional driving licence.
Apply in Person or Through the Post
Alternatively, applicants can apply in person by completing the D1 application form available from DVLA ordering service or from Post OfficeÂ® branches. Completed applications must be submitted to DVLA, Swansea, SA99 1AD. Be sure to include original copies of documents in order to confirm your identity, a passport photo and the correct fee. A premium checking service (similar to service offered for UK passport applications) is available at Post OfficeÂ® branches where your application will be checked for accuracy and completeness before it is sent to Swansea.
Applying for a provisional driving licence in the UK is a simple, straightforward procedure. For expedient service, consider applying online. Alternatively, apply in person in Swansea or by submitting Form D1 through the post. Be sure to include all the original documents required in the application so that the provisional driving licence arrives in a timely fashion.