Bestselling Dental Procedure Trays in 2022
NUOMI Medical Surgical Tray Stainless Steel Instrument Trays Organizer 2 Pack Dental Procedure Tray Tools
- 2 Pack. Stainless steel material; Size: 8.6"x4.3"; A great tray that fits your needs personally.
- Great for preparing the items needed for the injection. Professioal re-usable instrument tools.
- Perfect for professional surgical, veterinary and dentistry use. That can be disinfected (sterile).
- Our tray is sturdy and with a lip so those small bits (beads, pins, etc) would not be lost or fall off.
- Also applies to food, cigarette ash, tattoo/microblading supplies, nail/manicure items, bathroom toiletries, etc.
MediChoice Mayo Stand Mayo w/Tray, Adjustable Height from 34-54 Inch, 1314MAYO1201 (Each of 1)
- Removable stainless steel tray
- 2 ball-bearing rubber casters, 1 inch chrome-plated poles and base
- Heavy, rectangular easy position base: 19.75 width x 19.24 inch length
- Tray size: 12.75 inch width x 19 inch length
- Adjustable height: 34 Inch - 54 Inch
12 PC Blue Dental Instrument Tray Trays Size B 13.25" x 9.75" Plastic
White Autoclavable Autoclave Plastic Instrument Set Up Procedure Trays. Size B (Pack of 12)
Gray Autoclavable Autoclave Plastic Instrument Set Up Procedure Trays, Size B (Pack of 12)
6 Pcs Dental Instrument autoclavable plastic trays Mini flat Blue
12 PC Beige Dental Instrument Tray Trays Size B 13.25" x 9.75" Plastic
1 PC Pink Dental Instrument Tray Size B Trays 13.25" x 9.75" Plastic
Set-up Tray, Divided, Size B - Teal
- Set-up Tray, Divided, Size B - Teal
MAXGOODS 2 Pack Stainless Steel Tray,Square Tattoo Medical Dental Surgical Tool Lab Instrument Piercing Lab Instrument Supplies Tray,8.8x4.5x0.78in
- Material: stainless steel.Color: Silver. Size: approx. 22.5*11.5*2cm/8.85*4.52*0.78inch
- The stainless steel medical instrument tray is constructed of high quality stainless steel and feature seamless trays with coved corners.Polished finish, solid and durable.
- Moderate edge height prevents things falling down and stops the liquid flow out.Perfectly designed for convenience during limited-space surgical procedures.
- You can use the medical trays for all types of medical use or tattoo kits ,tattoo machine ,tattoo ink ,tattoo needles and other tattoo supplies.
- Highly recommended for any use where a small unobtrusive tray is needed.
Invisalign: The Invisible Braces
They're plastic dental trays that you wear that straighten your teeth. Invisalign trays are removable and almost invisible, making them perfect for adults.
It's called Invisalign. They're plastic dental trays that you wear that straighten your teeth out Here's how they work:
The first appointment you have with your dentist is a consultation. During this consultation, your teeth will be photographed and molds will be made of your teeth. Except for the haggling over the price, that's about it for your part. The dentist will set up a follow-on appointment and send you home for about two weeks. While you're at home, imagining your shiny new choppers, your dentist will be plugging your information into a computer program that will map out what you and your orthodontist want your teeth to look like. This program will let your orthodontist know how many weeks it'll take to reach that point. Perfectly straight teeth are class A, nearly perfect are a B, and so forth. The differences between the classes are negligible, however. Once this data has been plugged in, it's sent off to the Invisalign company.
At the Invisalign company, clear plastic dental trays are created for you. Each set of upper and lower trays is designed to be worn for two weeks. After each two-week period is complete, it's on to the next set of trays. By now, you'll be noticing that your teeth are not exactly where you left them...they've moved! Starting from your back teeth, they trays are designed to move one tooth at a time, very slowly, to it's new spot. This process is repeated over and over as you move from tray to tray, aligning your pearly whites as they go.
Q: How much does it cost?
A: That depends on how many weeks you'll need to wear them. My wife and I both wear them. My program is for about 18 months, while hers is around 22 months. We negotiated for $8100 cash.
Q: Can people see them?
A: No...mostly. The trays are clear and they fit perfectly over your teeth so unless someone is a few inches from your face and actively looking, the trays are very difficult to detect. You'll need to clean them once in a while to keep them clear.
Q: Can I eat with them?
A: No. Chewing food can damage them. The trays are easily popped in and out in about 3 seconds or less. Simply take them out and put them in the handy, yet discrete carrying container that will be provided and dinner is served!
Q: They're plastic. What if they break?
A: They're very tough. I had one or two of mine crack and my orthodontist had them replaced with no cost to me!
Q: How do I keep them from staining or smelling foul?
A: My wife and I use denture cleaners like Polident. We simply place our trays in a small container and let them soak in it for a while. We also take them out and brush them using our regular brush and toothpaste.
Overall, I'd have to say my experience with Invisalign has been outstanding. I was 35 and way too old for conventional braces. They'd have killed my image at work. These trays are great. I'm to the point where I only wear them while I sleep and my teeth look better than they ever did...and nobody even knew what I did!
Oh! If you think $8100 is way too much to plunk down for some plastic retainers, both Invisalign and your dentist have payment plans. Your insurance should cover some, too. My new smile was worth every penny of it!