Bestselling Dental Preventive Products in 2020
Waterpik Complete Care Water Flosser and Sonic Toothbrush, WP-900
- More Effective Brushing and Flossing in One Convenient Device!
- Removes plaque and debris deep between teeth and below the gumline where brushing and traditional flossing can't reach
- High-volume reservoir with 90+ seconds of water capacity and sonic toothbrush technology with 25% faster bristle speed than other leading sonic toothbrushes
- Space-saving design requires only one outlet. 360 degree rotating tip. Water on or off switch on handle is a push button
- Rechargeable sonic toothbrush includes 2 speeds, timer/pacer, and premium travel case
- This unit is compatible with a 120VAC/60Hz outlet and is for use in North America only. Any warranty will be voided through the sale and use of the product outside North America. Shipment outside of North America is prohibited by Waterpik
In Clover Grin, Daily Dental Care Chews for Dogs, Grain Free Formula for Clean Teeth and Fresh Breath, 35.2oz.-(1000g.)
- Works from within the bloodstream for clean teeth and fresh breath, with no chewing, scraping or brushing
- Natural ingredients kill bacteria above and below the gumline, stopping plaque before it starts
- Removes plaque build-up by dissolving the sticky film on teeth
- Chlorophyll, also known as nature's breath mint, reduces smelly breath for a kissable dog
- Prebiotics support healthy digestion for freshness from the inside out!
Denture Bath by Preventive Dental
- Denture Bath
Preventive Dental Specialties Childs Toothbrush Set
- Package Quantity: 1
- Excellent Quality.
- Great Gift Idea.
- Satisfaction Ensured.
- Produced with the highest grade materials
Preventive Dental Specialties 030405 Tuffy Chewy Sensory Aid44; Assorted Colors44; Set - 2
- Designed for children that need to chew or bite down
- Durable chew surface with no liquids or gels inside
- Made of safe, rigid, non-pliable material
- Can be placed in ice water for a soothing effect
- Color - Assorted
Preventive Dental Infant-Toddler Safety Toothbrush - Children's Oral Care - 24 per Pack
- Preventive Dental Infant-Toddler Safety Toothbrush - Children's Oral Care - 24 per Pack
- The first product made specifically for the safe introduction of dental care to young children
- Uniquely shaped toothbrush makes it easy for infants and toddlers to grip and manipulate the device and learn how to brush their own teeth
- Features 24 tufts of soft DuPont nylon bristles in three curved rows
- Individually wrapped
Preventive Dental Specialties Childs Toothbrush Set
- Pack of 72, 27 tuft, child's toothbrushes.
- Sold as a Set of 72
- Children are never to young to learn about good dental practices
- These toothbrushes have a soft brush and come in fun colors
- Now each child can have their very own for use after snack or lunch time
- Ideal for daycare centers and preschoolers
ELECTRIC Toothbrush by DR JIM ELLIS for SUPERIOR Dental Care (White (2 Pack))
- SOFT, COMFORTABLE bristles remove food particles and bacteria while gently massaging and stimulating gums for the most thorough dental cleaning you can achieve at home.
- EXCEPTIONAL plaque removal with genuine Dr Jim Ellis Electric Toothbrush Replacement Heads. Up to 5X more plaque removal from 40,000 oscillations per minute with our innovative angled bristles.
- COST-EFFECTIVE replacement heads are one-third the price of leading competitors' brush heads. Ours deliver up to 1 year of comfortable, effective oral hygiene that rivals professional dental cleanings.
- EASY INSTALLATION snaps down on your Dr Jim Ellis Rechargeable Toothbrush with only light pressure. Brush heads can be removed after each use and stored on the charging cradle.
PREVENTIVE PRODUCTS BIO WHITE BIO BRITE Complete Teeth Whitening and Oral Care Kit
- PREVENTIVE PRODUCTS BIO WHITE BIO BRITE Complete Teeth Whitening and Oral Care Kit is designed to be your complete system for a fast and easy way to whiter and brighter teeth.
- Provided by a licensed dentist, this would process would average $450, plus multiple appointments and trips to your dentist
- PREVENTIVE PRODUCTS professional peroxide based whitening gel will in most cases restore teeth to a bright white and help to remove the stains caused by coffee, tea, red wine, tobacco and other foods that can cause tooth stain.
- Included in your PREVENTIVE PRODUCTS BIO WHITE BIO BRITE Complete Teeth Whitening and Oral Care Kit is: 1) 10 ML Dental Professional Strength good for 20-13 applications. 2) Desensitizing Remineralization Gel(3 ML) which strengthens tooth enamel. Good for 20-30 applications. 3) 2 Thermoplastic Moldable Mouth Trays. 4) 1 Mouth tray case. 5) 1 adult toothbrush. 6) 1 toothbrush cover to keep your toothbrush clean. 7) 1 uibe(.85 oz) of Crest Toothpaste. 8) 5 teeth Flossers.
- Please note that results are not guaranteed and will vary based on following directions included in your purchase.
Sensodyne Repair and Protect Whitening Toothpaste 75 Ml Pack of 3
- with fluoride
- Daily repair toothpaste
- Clinically proven relief and dailyprotection for sensitive teeth
- Sensodyne Repair and Protect Whitening continuously repairs, strengthens and protects your teeth, whilst restoring them to their natural whiteness
- Attention! Instruction in Russian or Ukrainian language.
Gel-Kam Fluoride Preventive Treatment Gel Mint Flavor 4.30 oz
- Gel-Kam Fluoride
- Treatment Gel
- painful sensitivity
- the teeth to cold
Msd8sd2w Dental Fabric Wallpaper Men's/Women's Sensitive Feet Wide Fit Crew Socks and Cotton Crew Athletic Sock
- Fabric: 78% Cotton /20% Nylon /2% Spandex
- Cotton Funny Crew Socks Funky Cute Wine Party Hosiery For Christmas, Birthdays, Mother Or Father Gift, Husband, Wife Or Friend
- Our Compression Socks Have A Preventive Effect, Are Suitable For Athletes, Pregnant Women, Cabin Crews, Teachers, Shop Assistants, White Collar Workers And Other People Who Have To Spend A Long Time Standing Or Walking.
- BEST Gifts For Nurses - Perfect Nurse Accessories Kit - Graduated Fit To Prevent Varicose And Plantar Fasciitis - Nurse Compression Socks Women And Men
- Best Hiking & Running Socks For Your Running Shoes, Tennis Shoes, Or Other Sports Shoes! Ideal For Trekking, Walking, Running, Camping, Mountaineering, Climbing, Skiing, Snowboarding, Backpacking, Traveling, Various Athletic Pursuits Or Daily Wear.
AMPICILLIN: Informative Guide On The Most, Powerful Antibiotic To Quickly Cure Typhoid, STDs Like Gonorrhea, Syphilis etc., Urinary, Respiratory Infections…and more others
How Dental Bridges Improve Your Oral Health
Missing teeth can make your smile less than perfect, and affect your oral health. A dental bridge is essentially a false tooth or series of teeth. If you have missing teeth, the consequences are not only cosmetic.
What is a Dental Bridge?
A dental bridge is essentially a false tooth or series of teeth. In a traditional fixed bridge, two dental crowns are placed on the teeth on either side of the missing tooth, and a false tooth is placed in between. These parts all together make up the bridge. Bridges may also be used to replace multiple missing teeth. Fixed bridges are not removable.
If there are only teeth on one side of the open space, your dentist can use a cantilever bridge. In this type of bridge, two crowns are fused together. One is attached to the adjacent tooth and the other to the new false tooth.
The third type of bridge is the resin bonded bridge, which is used primarily for front teeth. It is less expensive, but the adjoining teeth must be healthy and without large fillings. In this method, the false tooth is fused to metal bands which are then bonded to the adjoining teeth with a resin and hidden from view. This type of bridge requires less preparation on the original teeth than a fixed bridge.
Missing Teeth Cause Shifting
If you have missing teeth, the consequences are not only cosmetic. If the spaces are left unfilled, they can cause the surrounding teeth to slowly move from their proper positions. If you are missing a bottom tooth, the tooth above loses its resting surface. Bite and speech patterns can be altered, and your risk of gum disease or tooth decay is increased. Missing teeth can also cause problems with chewing properly.
If you decide on a dental bridge, it will take several steps for your dentist to fit it. First, your dentist will prepare the teeth for their crowns. In order to make room for the thickness of the crowns, your dentist will need to reshape the teeth. Once the teeth are prepared, the dentist will make an impression of your mouth. This impression will be used by the dental laboratory to create your permanent bridge.
Until your permanent bridge is ready, your dentist may place a temporary bridge to protect your teeth and gums between appointments. Once the permanent bridge is created, your dentist will fit it in your mouth and make any necessary adjustment. The crowns will be all-ceramic, metal, or porcelain fused to metal.
Finishing Your Dental Bridge
The final step is cementing the new bridge to your teeth. Your dentist may use a temporary cement to allow you to adjust to the bridge, and then have you come back after a few days for any adjustments that are needed. At that time, the dentist will use permanent cement to fix the bridge to your teeth.
Bridges are made to look natural, so they can be a great solution to missing teeth that are keeping your smile from looking its best. Fixed bridges can last ten or more years as long as you maintain good oral hygiene habits.
After your bridge is fitted, you may have mild sensitivity to temperature for a few weeks. Making sure that you clean your teeth well is important for preventing infection to your teeth or gums after this type of procedure.
Dental bridges range in price from around $1000 to $3000 per tooth. The cost depends on many factors including the location of your dentist, your dental insurance plan, the type of material used in the bridge, how much preparation is needed and more. Dental bridges are often considered a cost effective tooth replacement, so the bridge may be covered by your insurance plan.
Once your bridge is in place, proper care and hygiene is very important for making sure the bridge has the longest and healthiest life possible. Brushing and flossing daily as well as regular trips to the dentist for preventive care are important. Make sure that if anything goes wrong with your bridge, you visit the dentist as soon as possible to protect your moth from infection or other serious issues.