Bestselling Dental Pins & Posts in 2021
CWH ParaPost Fiber Lux Refill Size 5 pk/5
- Parallel design for universal post applications
- Provides greatest surface areas for post cementation
- Rounded, undercut head design for optimal core retention
Essential Dental Systems 140-01 Flexi-Post Economy SS #1 Red
- Essential Dental Systems
Reliance Dental Mfg Inc 2301 Duralay Plastic Pins 50/Bx
COLTENE/Whaledent ParaPost Plus stainless steel .045 blue 10/pack. PARA POST
- 10 Stainless Steel
- Size .045 blue
- Spiral Vended and Serrated Posts
cobeDecor Humor Indoor/Outdoor Single Panel Print Window Curtain Poker Face Guy Meme Laughing Mock Person Smug Stupid Odd Post Forum Graphic Silver Grommet Top Drape W108 x L96 Peach and Pearl
NICE MATERIAL: This decor curtains made by high quality Polyester, Window Curtain Drape and blocks out sunlight very well.Special treatment of materials, with mildew resistant & waterproof effect. Curtains are durable enough to hold their beauty through rain, wind, or shine.
SIZE: W108" x L96" . 2 panel outdoor curtains per package.The dimensions of each panel are: W54" x L96"(137cm x 245cm)
MULTI FUNCTION: Suitable for Indoor and outdoor use, Also Use These On Your Patio, Pergola, Gazebo, Cabana, etc. To Provide Some Shade and Block The Sun's Rays. These Curtains are Perfect For Your Home, Hotel, Restaurant, Bar, Pool, etc.
STYLISH&PRIVACY: Outdoor curtains are moderate enough to have a nice vertical and wide enough to cover your outdoor living space. Meanwhile, these panels provide a real sense of separation & privacy which benefits both yours and your neighbors.
EASY CARE: Good quality finishing will withstand years of use. Machine washable and Wash the water temperature below 86F. Mild detergent no bleaching. Low temperature ironing. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any question or request.
DESPKON-HOME Window Curtain Drape Happy Thanksgiving Holiday Typography Poster Celebration Text with Autumn Leaves Background for Post Thermal Insulated Blackout Curtains -W72 x L84/Pair
- ELEGANT DESIGN: 2 panels per package. 2 panels size is 72" wide x 84" long, Each Blackout Curtain measures 36" wide x 84" long. The design of silver grommet (1.6 inch inner diameter) creates casual elegance for your house, which makes the curtains easy to install and slide.
- FABRIC: The blackout curtain's fabric is super soft and heavy innovative triple-weave polyester fabric. Same material back as of front makes it appear more elegant.
- Design & Construction: These curtains block light, are sturdy thick material in their feel, and have a gorgeous printed tone on tone design that makes them look really lux, rich and spot on.
- Care instruction: Machine Wash Cold, delicate cycle with mild detergent. Do not bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Cool iron if needed.
- Home Decoration: Gives you an elegant look suitable for your modern dwelling. Each panel is easy to remove for cleaning and maintenance and won't wrinkle when hanging in front of your windows either.
Love Taste Black Cat Halloween Baby Bodysuits Short Sleeve Onesies Give Baby Bib Pink
- 100% Cotton For The Softest Touch On Your Baby's Gentle Skin.
- Machine Wash.
- Give Baby Bib. Great Gift For A New Mom And Moms To Be.
- Snap Crotch And Stretchable Neck Opening For Easy Changing.
- Perfect For Baby Boys Casual, Daily Outfits, Playwear, Baby Coming Home.
3D Dental GP-M2 Gold Plated Screw Post, Medium, Size 2 (Pack of 12)
- Made from copper and zinc alloy
- Plated with 24K Gold
- Lead free
Screw Post Kit - 1PCs
- 80% ORDERS ARRIVE WITHIN 9 - 12 BUSINESS DAYS:
- This item can be searched by below relevant keywords: 120pcs assorted dental endodontic pure titanium conical screw post kit root canal pin
- conical shaped and cross head
- kit sizes wrenches
Ultra Fiber Optic Post Assortment Kit
- Fiber Optic Dental Post
Biologic Dentistry: a Holistic Approach to Tooth and Periodontal Disease
Until several years ago, most dentists operated on a "drill it, fill it, and bill it" philosophy. Now new evidence shows that a more holistic approach may help prevent more serious health problems.
One thing for certain is that the face of modern dentistry is changing, and some of it is a realization that some of the things that were considered "alternative" in the past are now becoming more mainstream.
Take the "mercury debate" for example. That one has been going on among dentists and research scientists for the past 150 years. But before the late nineties, there was no mention of the topic in dental school, nor was it in any of the dental journals. Today, the sensitivity to mercury is still being debated, but newer, safer materials are being developed and used. We know that mercury is bad to have in your system, but how much? And how much do you get from fillings in your teeth and how much from eating tuna fish?
Holistic medicine has long said that problems in one area can lead to problems in other areas of the body and affect overall health. That is the "whole' part. Now there are a lot of studies that suggest that oral health, and gum disease in particular, are related to serious cardiovascular problems and heart disease. According to the American Academy of Periodontology, people with periodontal disease are almost twice as likely to have coronary artery disease. Another study found that the presence of common problems in the mouth such as gum disease, cavities, and gingivitis were as good at predicting heart disease as cholesterol levels.
Is it possible that a "dead" tooth can cause systemic complications throughout the body? Do localized bacteria in the teeth and gums that cause infection elsewhere in the body actually exist? These types of bacteria have been found in the plaque on arterial walls that eventually lead to clots, so could bacteria and cholesterol be teaming up to make some kind of double whammy?
In the late 1990's, the term "biologic dentistry" was coined. The purpose of "biologic dentistry" was to teach dentists to visualize dentistry as a key component in the holistic approach of treating the entire body. As the biocompatibility of dental materials with one's body comes under closer scrutiny, and diseases of the mouth become more closely linked with the health of the entire body, dentists can no longer restore the mouth as if they were building a house. Drill, fill, and bill mechanical solutions are no longer enough.