Bestselling Dental Intraoral Cameras in 2020
DARYOU Intraoral Camera DY-50 Dentists Trusted Super Clear Dental Camera Button Driver Included Work W/Eaglesoft Dexis More
ProDENT PD740 DIGITAL USB CAMERA Work with Eaglesoft Dexis and Most North American Imaging Software
- Crystal clear pictures.Anyone can use it. Image format: JPEG.Can be integrated into most North American imaging software
- Works on Windows 8/7/XP/Vista.
- Anti-fog, non-spherical lens
- The images can be saved, compared and printed via this software.Super-wide automatic adjusting-focus lens
- Works with most North American dental imaging software
ProDENT PD740 USB Dental Camera Work with Eaglesoft Dexis and Most of Imaging Software
- Fully compatible with DEXIS as well as functional with EagleSoft, PracticeWorks, SoftDent, DentiMax, AbleDent, CliniView, ProfSuni, Digora, Apteryx and more!
- Works with Windows 8/7/Vista/10
- DEXIS,Eaglesoft,Apteryx ,XDR,Schick, Cleardent, DentiMax, AbleDent, CaptureLink, CliniView, ProfSuni, Digora,Tracker, Carestream,Kodak,Vixwin
- Come with software you need.Automatic power-off function.Images can be saved,compared and printed via this software.Super-wide automatic adjusting- focus lens
- Lifetime support by phone, remote and email. One year manufacturer warranty. additional 3 months for students , NGO, NPO.
DARYOU Deluxe 300 Sheath Cove for Intraoral Camera Dental Camera,DY-50,DY-40B
- Top quality USB Camera sheath
- Fit most USB camera. It fits perfectly on USB camera DY-50,DY-40B,EP-40A and other brand name USB cameras that looks like the ones on the pictures
- The USB camera on this listing's picture is for DEMO ONLY and are NOT included in this sale
- If the length around your USB camera head is around 50mm, it works for you.One side of this sheath is clear,another side is not. Make sure to put it on correctly
DARYOU Deluxe 2MP WIRELESS CORDLESS INTRAORAL DENTAL CAMERA 1-Year Replacement
- Image sensor: Japan SONY CCD,Image resolution:2.0 mega pixels
- Light:6 pcs white LED(5600K)
- Signal system:NTSC/PAL,Photographing visual angle:105 degree,Channels:4,Wireless distance: more than 10 meters
- Frequency:5.8GHz,Battery:Lithium battery(works 35 minutes one charge),Package Content:CameraX1,Charger X 1,Software CD X 1,Protective Sleeves X50,Power Adaptor X 1
DARYOU DY-60 720P HD 4X Zoomable Super Clear USB Camera.Work with Most Imaging Software.Life-time Free Technical Support
- 720P HD 4X Zoomale Super Clear USB camera. Proven work with DEXIS,Eaglesoft,Apteryx ,XDR,Schick, Cleardent, DentiMax, AbleDent, CaptureLink, CliniView, ProfSuni, Digora ,Carestream,Vixwin,Kodak imaging,CADI,ImageXL and CAPTURE BUTTON Driver included which make the capture button work in above software. If your software is NOT included in above list,DON'T buy unless you want to use this camera's software.No foot pedal required
- Ergonomic design to easily take picture from upper and lower capture button.Direct connect to computer's USB to use. No other hardware and software required.Work on Windows 10/8/7/XP.Anti-fog, non-spherical lens.
- Come with software you need.Automatic power-off function.The images can be saved, compared and printed via this software.Super-wide automatic adjusting-focus lens. Affordable HD USB camera for client education
- DARYOU is dedicated to High quality,next generation technology and free customer support
Zeta ZT740 Dental Intraoral Camera Max 3.8M Pixels 6 LED USB Dentist Imaging Endoscope
- Picture : max--3.8 million pixels,1.3 million pixels (dynamic) and 3.8 million pixel(static)
- USB2.0 Connection( all digitize),easy to work with your PC
- Holder with the automatic power off function
- Works with Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 /10 and some main systems,if not ,use the attached CD to install the driver.
- Super-wide automatically adjusting -focus lens
FocusDent MD740 Dental Intraoral Camera - Easy USB Connection, 6 LED, 1.3 Mega Pixels - Dental Software Included - Comes with One (1) Year Warranty!
WiFi Intraoral Camera - Portable 720P HD
- 720P HD resolution, 1.3 megapixel camera lens. It can take photos, video recording to save in mobile or computer
- Camera can be rotated at 360 degrees. Waterproof level IP67, dustproof, high brightness white LED light
- Built-in 700mAh Li-ion battery, 2 hours working time. Simple, light, streamlined appearance and Portable package
- Split design, Easy to clean and disinfect. Perfect for doctors, nurses, students, pet hospital and family personal care
- Free Apps HTwifi for iOS iPhone, Android tablet and Windows system, Support 4 users to view at the same time
Universal Dental Intra oral Camera Holder Fit for all the Dental Intraoral Camera Handpiece CE Approved M-11
Universal Dental Intraoral Camera LCD Monitor Holder for Most of Dental Chair Very Strong Support M-22
500 Pieces Intraoral Dental Camera Sleeve Sheath Cover for 5.0 Mega Pixels 6 LED
- 100% brand new and high quaity
- Made in Taiwai
- Fit most intraoral cameras
- Suitable for your intraoral camera head is less than 50mm
- Easy to use
Prodent 600 Piece of Dental Intraoral Camera Sheaths,covers,sleeves Disposable Single Use
- Fit for ProDENT Intraoral Camera like PD740
- fit for MD 740/ MD 810 /MD 960
- work for other intraoral camera whose head is less than 50mm
- disposable single use
- protect intraoral camera
Xerostomia - Cause, Symptoms, and Treatment Options for Dry Mouth
With over 72% of institutionalized older adults suffering from dry mouth syndrome, an awareness of the cause, origin and symptoms is highly recommended as part of a nursing program to stave off dental hygiene complications.
When suffering with a case of Xerostomia (dry mouth), the patient will exhibit symptoms such as bad breath, thick and string-like saliva, sores or splits along the corners of the mouth. Additionally, the patient may suffer an altered sense of taste and, in some cases, difficulty speaking or swallowing. Most common occurrences result from a medication side effect which may stem from the use of antihistamines, antidepressants and even some diuretics. Additionally, in chemotherapy patients, Xerostomia is a very common side effect as the treatment regime for cancer patients drastically alters the composition and flow of saliva. Patients with nerve damage to the face, neck and head may also suffer with Xerostomia as do patients with endocrine disorders, stress and nutritional deficiencies. Ironically, it may be these same causes that result in the proliferation of more severe symptoms. For example, a nutritional deficiency may result in Xerostomia at which point the actual dry mouth condition results in the patient's lack of interest in food and, thereby, further downgrades the patient's nutritional levels.
If diagnosed with Xerostomia, there are a variety of treatment options available. Home remedies may include blending and moistening foods, sipping plain water and avoiding alcohol based mouth rinses. Biotene branded products can be purchased, over the counter, and are designed for dry mouth conditions. When home remedies prove unsuccessful, a prescription for Salgen may be required through a physician.
Whatever the treatment option of choice, at least one process should be included in the daily routine of every geriatric patient to ensure the opportunity for Xerostomia development is reduced as much as possible. Because Xerostomia affects oral hygiene and increases opportunities for dental caries, prevention is important to prevent further health deterioration. Prevention is the first line of defense in reducing the exposure and complications associated with Xerostomia. For more information, consult a physician or dentist regarding prevention and treatment options.