Bestselling Dental Floss & Picks in 2021
DenTek Fresh Clean Floss Picks | Silky Comfort Floss to Remove Plaque & Food | 75 Picks
- Packaging May Vary. DenTek Fresh Clean Floss Picks freshen your mouth with long lasting mint mouthwash freshness.
- Removes food and plaque. Reduces tooth decay. Tongue cleaner helps fight bad breath.
- Textured pick deep cleans between teeth and stimulates gums. For sensitive teeth and gums.
- Ultra-thin silky comfort floss tape slides smoothly between tight teeth. Now with Advanced Fluoride Coating.
- DenTek Floss Picks are clinically proven to remove plaque as effectively as dental floss.
Gum Eez-Thru Flossers Mint, 90 count (Pack of 3)
- Specially engineer neuverability.
- Widened finger rest for greater comfort and control.
- Ribbed grip and wider handle for improved control.
Plackers Dental Floss Mnt Size 90ct Plackers Dental Flossers Micro Mint 90 Count
- It is sildes in and out more easily, lasts longer and cleans away plaque more effectivel.
- It's at last you can clean between all your teeth without the floss stretching, fraying or breaking.
- It is lasts longer and cleans away plaque more effectively.
DenTek Complete Clean Easy Reach Floss Picks | Advanced Fluoride Coating, Mouthwash Blast Flavor | 75-Count | 3-Pack
- Super-strong scrubbing floss is assured not to break, even when used on the tightest teeth.
- Y-shape pick with angled floss head easily reaches back teeth.
- Flexible Bristle Pick brushes deep between teeth.
- Mouthwash Blast flavor leaves mouth feeling fresh.
- With advanced fluoride coating.
Sunstar GUM Soft-picks with Convenient Travel Cases, 3 Packs, 210 Picks
- Sunstar GUM Soft-picks with Convenient Travel Cases, 3 Packs, 210 Picks
- Removes food and plaque
- Professionally recommended
- Convenient on-the-go cases
- Clinically proven as effective as string floss at removing plaque
Oral-B Complete Glide Dental Floss Picks Plus Scope Outlast, Long Lasting Mint, 75 Dental Floss Picks, Pack of 6
- Easy to use
- More complete clean
- Plus Scope freshness
- With Textureslide Technology
- Slides easily/Shred resistant
Plackers Micro Mint Dental Flossers, 90 Count (Pack of 3)
- Super Tuffloss, the world's strongest dental floss is engineered to never shred, break, or even stretch so you can count on a consistent and reliable experience each and every use
- High-Performance Super Tuffloss easily slides between teeth to remove unwanted and unsightly food debris
- Protected tartar pick also helps to remove plaque and food debris from tough to reach areas; toothpick is conveniently protected within the handle and folds away after use for safe storage
- Mint flavor leaves your mouth and gums feeling clean and refreshed after you glide the the flosser picks between your teeth, great when you're on the go without a toothbrush
- Disclaimer: Please note, the package you receive may not reflect the images on this site, as updated packaging will only be distributed once former packaging is out of stock. Regardless of the container, the quantity and quality of the product you purchase from Amazon.com will be the same.
FAMILIFE Floss Picks Mint Dental Floss Picks M-01 with 4 Travel Handy Cases 240 Counts Flossers
DenTek Slim Brush Interdental Cleaners | Brushes Between Teeth | Extra Tight Teeth | Mouthwash Blast Flavor | 32 Count
- Tapered interdental brush cleans tight teeth-great for braces
- Disposable brush cleaners mean you get a fresh, clean brush every time
- Comfort wire bends for better access and is easy on teeth and gums
- Flexible handle that holds position when bent makes oral care easier
- Mouthwash blast flavor dental brush that keeps your mouth fresh
HEALTHY GUMS, HEALTHY LIFE Soft-Picks, 3 Convenient Travel Cases, 240 Soft Picks
- Clinically proven to remove plaque between teeth
- Flexible, rubber bristles slide between teeth to help safely remove plaque and food particles
- Safe for dental implants, bridges, crowns, and orthodontics
- 76 soft, rubber bristles massage and stimulate gums
- Tapered design fits between small spaces and convenient travel case for on-the-go use
DenTek Triple Clean Floss Picks | Mouthwash Blast Fluoride Coating | 150-Count | 1-Pack
DenTek Triple Clean Floss Pick | 3X Clean: Removes Plaque & Food and Fights Bad Breath | 90 Picks | Pack of 6
- Three ways to promote better dental health in one product
- Break-proof scrubbing dental floss is ideal for tight teeth
- Built-in tongue cleaner helps fight bad breath for better oral hygiene
- Textured floss pick deep cleans between teeth and stimulates gums
- Cool minty flavored dental floss leaves your mouth fresh
Oral-B Glide Floss Picks-30 count (Pack of 6)
- Unique, Patented Floss is Smooth, Strong and Shred Resistant
- Effectively Removes Tough Plaque between Teeth
- Patented Tension Control Design
February is National Children's Dental Health Month
National Children's Dental Health Month is celebrated every February to raise awareness about the importance of oral health - especially the oral health of our children. The slogan for this year's National Children's Dental Health Month is "Fight Tooth Decay 24/7!"
The American Dental Association provides on their website a program planning kit that teachers, dental professionals and parents can download and print out. The planning kit offers different activities, events, and essay contests and school presentations that can be given on dental health. The planning kit also gives time lines on when to start advertising and promoting events and activities for Dental Health Month and provides resources if you need help.
I started taking our son to the dentist when he was almost two years old and I faithfully take him every six months. Good oral hygiene is so important to our overall health.
By taking your child to the dentist every six months and starting them at a young age, they learn early how to take care of their teeth, and their gums and teeth are healthier as they get older. Before I had my son's first dental visit I took him with me so that he could see my teeth being cleaned, see the dentist examine me and talk to me. Even though he was very young, I still felt it important to make sure he knew upfront what to expect.
Finding a Dentist
If you do not think your own family dentist is patient enough to work with children, you can always find a pediatric dentist. These dentists have completed additional training that specializes in treating children only. These dentists work extra closely with children in teaching them proper oral hygiene and are trained to make children feel comfortable. Most of your family dentists treat adults and children. We all use the same dentist, but it is something worth looking into if you don't feel comfortable with your own dentist.
Oral Hygiene Tips for Children
Children should brush their teeth at least two times a day. As a parent, it is our responsibility to make sure our children are brushing appropriately and to supervise them while brushing until they are old enough and understand how to do it properly.
Flossing should be done at least once a day to remove food particles and plaque that can lead to cavities.
Visit the dentist every six months for oral hygiene cleanings. X-rays are usually taken once every 2 years to make sure that no cavities are present.
If your child is 5 - 6 years old, it is wise to have a sealants applied to their premolars. This will help prevent tooth decay. My dentist explained that sealants should be applied because these teeth in the back have large grooves in them and it is easy for the plaque and food to tuck down inside of the teeth.
Reduce sugar intake in foods and drinks. Sugar causes cavities.
The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends that children first be taken to the dentist six months after the first tooth comes through or before they are one year old. They used to recommend children start going to the dentist at three years of age. Due to so many children having cavities before they start school, they lowered the recommended age.