Bestselling Daily Living Lotion Application Aids in 2023
Deluxe Comfort Lotion Applicator, White
- BEST LOTION APPLICATOR FOR BACK: Deluxe Comfort guarantees both the excellent craftsmanship and the outstanding convenience of the Lotion Cream Applicator. This handy and easy to use device makes it easy to apply lotion to your back anytime
- EASY-TO-USE LOTION APPLICATOR: This extra-long lotion applicator with handle is easy to grip and maneuver as it massages and relaxes any and all parts of your back. No more angling and straining to make the best use of a back brush with lotion
- ROLLING BACK LOTION APPLICATOR: Apply lotion with the able and luxuriating aid of a rolling applicator for applying lotion on back; as opposed to a stiff and unmoving back brush for lotion. Let the wheels heal as they massage your muscles
- ERGONOMICALLY-DESIGNED BACK CREAM APPLICATOR: The extended-reach handle and superior structure of this back lotion dispenser is ergonomically-designed to relax, ease and pamper the back muscles. The therapeutic effectiveness of this lotion back dispenser is simply unsurpassed
- GUARANTEED BACK OINTMENT APPLICATOR: Deluxe Comfort guarantees the superior craftsmanship and therapeutic effectiveness of the lotion cream applicator. If you have questions, concerns or complaints about this lotion cream applicator, please contact us
Aquasentials Easy Lotion Applicator
- Easy Reach Handle
- PVA Sponge Applicator
- Easy to clean
- approximate 15.5in
- Clear Protective Head Cover
ALINCAS Kingsley Lotion Applicator On Wood Handle,Pack of Single
- For those hard to reach places
- For use with your favorite body butter, suntan or body lotion
- Can be use with Oil based Sauves
- Stimulates Circulation
- One-sided dense padded sponge on a wood handle.
Magnesium Oil Spray 100% Pure From the Dead Sea - Large 8 oz Bottle LASTS SIX MONTHS - Made in USA - Exceptional #1 Therapeutic Source For Magnesium Chloride
- ALTERNATIVE PAIN RELIEF FOR SORE MUSCLES, HEADACHES, JOINT PAIN & MORE: Magnum Solace is proud to introduce a natural Magnesium Oil spray UNIQUELY SOURCED from one of the BEST therapeutic locations on earth - the Dead Sea. Magnesium is an absolute essential mineral the body needs to perform daily functions including metabolizing fatty acids and proteins. Magnesium is also a key factor in what is called neuromuscular transmission and muscle relaxation.
- MAGNESIUM OIL WORKS - it's considered to be one of the best natural remedies for restless legs, sore muscles, stress relief, anxiety relief, leg cramps, headaches, migraines & various bodily aches. It also helps you relax in the evening, fall asleep easier, and sleep better throughout the night.
- ULTRA PURE, Odorless, Clear - Our Magnesium Oil is 100% PURE & TESTED - Made using 6 stages of purification and reverse osmosis technology. HIGH QUALITY - our laboratory testing facility is government certified and staffed with professional technician experts in saline mixtures.
- Packed with 18 mg elemental magnesium per spray / 180 mg per application of 10 sprays / 27,000 mg per 8 oz bottle.
- Uniquely sourced from the Dead Sea, this is a fantastic alternative to magnesium chloride flakes. Apply with coconut oil for maximum comfort. IT WORKS OR YOUR MONEY BACK - magnesium oil works with CONSISTENT application, it works extremely well - We guarantee you'll get results or you get 100% refund, no questions asked. BUY NOW WITH CONFIDENCE!
Lotion Applicator for Your Back - Easy Self Application of Lotions and Creams - Smooth and Even Application to Entire Back - Tanning Lotion Back Applicator
Vive Lotion Applicator for Your Back - Long Reach Handle With Sponge for Easy Self Application of Shower Bath Body Wash Brush, Skin Cream, Suntan, Tanning, Aloe - Men, Women (3 Replacement Pads)
- EASILY SELF APPLY LOTIONS, CREAMS AND GELS: Evenly apply lotions, creams, ointments, gels, moisturizers and sunscreens with the Vive lotion applicator. Eliminating the need to bend and twist to apply moisturizers to hard to reach areas, the lotion applicator handle is over 17" in length, with a 3.5" applicator pad for easy self applications.
- NONSLIP EXTENDED REACH HANDLE: The curved, 17-inch handle is made of a durable lotus wood that will not split or crack. A nonslip textured rubber grip provides a comfortable and secure grip. Convenient for hanging storage, the handle's cord loop is also large enough to slide on your wrist to prevent dropping while applying creams or lotions.
- DURABLE ANTIBACTERIAL FINISH: Coated with a clear waterproof layer, the durable lotus wood handle is also resistant to mold and mildew.
- VIVE GUARANTEE: 60 day guarantee so you can purchase now with confidence.
Maddak Roll Easy Lotion Applicator (741330050)
- Lotion applicator for massaging body while applying ointments, creams, lotions, or medications
- Two massage rollers for versatile use
- Handle with pivoting head allows rollers to be used at various angles and cover hard-to-reach areas
- Folding handle for easy storage and travel
- Measures 14.5" unfolded, and 8.3" folded
Soft Bath Brush for Back with Long Handle Easy Lotion Applicator Body Shower Brush Exfoliating Back Scrubber for Dry Skin Brushing,Bath, an Essential for Cellulite Reduction, Skin Exfoliation (Pink)
- Luxury Soft Bath& Shower Brush rejuvenate your skin leaving it feeling smooth & squeaky clean
- Best Choice for stimulates circulation; improves skin quality; relieves stress; for men & women
- Easy Reach Handle, Easy to Clean, Long handle about 15.5inch
- Hygienic and long lasting. Simply rinse after use and hang up to dry.
- More healthy skin, benefits of daily skin brushing with the shower brush
Lotion Applicator With Easy Reach Solid Wood Handle And Hang String - Easily Apply Lotions, Creams, Gels, Sunscreen, Ointments And Essential Oils In Hard To Reach Places (1)
- Stop struggling to apply moisturizer, body lotion, shower gel, sunscreen, and medicated ointment to your back and other hard-to-reach spots.
- Apply lotions and creams without stretching and bending with this handy applicator.
- Foam rubber applicator is soft on skin and spreads lotions with no absorption.
Daylee Naturals Lotion Applicator with Long Wood Handle
- Dense padded sponge
- 15" sturdy wooden handle
- Use with your favorite body butter, suntan or body lotion
- Great back scrubber for hard to reach places
OPI Nail Lacquer, Danke-shiny Red, 0.5 Fl Oz
- Danke shiny red
- Shimmering ruby red
- Contain no DBP, toluene, or formaldehyde
- Includes OPI's exclusive ProWide Brush for the ultimate in application
Homespun Bottle Pump Soap Dispenser Stainless Steel 4.33 X 6.73 Inches 800 ml Kitchen Bathroom Liquid Design Gift
- Capacity : 800 ml
- Size : Approx 4.33 X 6.73 Inches
- Material : Stainless Steel
- Color : Silver
- Package Included : 1 x Lotion Dispenser
Self Tanning Application Mitt - Use Applicator Glove with Self Tanner Lotion or Mousse
What You Should Know About OTC Sleep Aids
This article is a look at some of the characteristics of OTC sleep aids and their side effects.
Before taking an OTC sleep aid, a person must consider the ingredients in the substance. Most OTC sleep aids contain antihistamine, the same ingredient in cold medication. Anyone who has had to take those types of medications will tell you that they cause drowsiness. Because antihistamines cause lethargy, it is important to avoid taking OTC sleep aids late at night and avoid operating a vehicle.
In addition to antihistamines, consumers must consider other ingredients in the sleep aid, especially herbal ones. This is important because some people may get allergic reactions from some of the contents in the product. If an individual finds that they feel worse after taking the sleep aid or develop a rash or hives, they want to be able to get to the source. It may require a little more homework on the part of the consumer because many product names are pseudonyms for other substances.
Remember, too, that some sleep aids, such as Tylenol PM, are only for people who are experiencing restless nights due to muscle or joint pain. If an individual does not have some kind of physical discomfort, they should avoid these types of OTC sleep aids. Not only are drugs like Tylenol PM strong, but they can actually make a person feel worse than if they just avoided medication.
Taking any variety of OTC sleep aids results in other unpleasant side effects. In addition to drowsiness the next day, they also cause dry mouth, confusion, and forgetfulness. Dry mouth can be so unpleasant that no amount of water can seem to get rid of it. Keep hard candy on hand if dry mouth persists. Sometimes, confusion and forgetfulness fades away as the morning progresses. However, if they don't fade away, there may be a serious medical concern.
Like prescription sleep aids, OTC aids are addictive. Individuals suffer withdrawal symptoms, such as sweating, shaking, nausea and vomiting. This often occurs when they become dependent on the medication to help them sleep at night. Like a drug addicts, the body becomes accustomed to receiving the substance.
If OTC sleep aids don't seem to be doing the trick anymore, there could be other underlying reasons why sleep is illusive. The medical conditions can be physical, psychological or emotional. The best way to find out if something is seriously wrong is to see a physician. Individuals should tell the doctor what sleep aid has been used and for how long. After a diagnostic exam, doctors will determine whether or not the sleeplessness may be a reaction to something more serious.