13 Best Cuticle Creams & Oils
List Updated May 2023
Bestselling Cuticle Creams & Oils in 2023
Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream
- Cleanses gently without irritation or drying
- Sulfate, phthalate, petrochemical and paraben-free
- Pediatrician-tested and hypo-allergenic
Hard As Hoof Nail Strengthening Cream with Coconut Scent Nail Strengthener, Nail Growth & Conditioning Cuticle Cream Stops Splits, Chips, Cracks & Strengthens Nails, 1 oz
- Proven formula has been strengthening nails & conditioning cuticles for over 25 years
- Prevents splits, chips, peels & cracks on even the most severe cases
- Soft and fragile nails will quickly grow to new lengths
- Gives nails high endurance & long lasting strength & Coconut Scented
- Conditions cuticles & nails with calcium, vitamins & hydrogenated jojoba oil
CND Essentials Nail & Cuticle Oil, Solaroil
- Softens cuticles
- Strengthens nails
- Light penetrating oil with antioxidant properties
Cuccio Revitalize Cuticle Oil, Milk and Honey, 2.5 Ounce
- Protects and nourishes cuticle
- Heals dry cracked cuticles
- Lightly scented oil
Sally Hansen Vitamin E Nail and Cuticle Oil, 0.45 Fluid Ounce
- PREPARE CUTICLES FOR A PERFECT MANICURE: Sally Hansen Vitamin E Nail and Cuticle Oil softens hard, dry, jagged cuticles, making an easier job for your stainless steel trimmer and pusher. Moisturized cuticles and fingernails make a perfect manicure easy.
- AT HOME MANICURE TREATMENT--Keep your cuticles salon soft at home with this daily moisture therapy treatment. Massage a small amount of this rich cuticle oil with Vitamin E into cuticles and nail bed daily for maximum benefits. Moisturizes and conditions.
- ICONIC NAILS AND BEAUTY--Since 1957, we've been the go-to brand for salon-gorgeous nails. From Hard As Nails, to Insta-Dri, Diamond Strength, & Miracle Gel polishes, & our range of nail & beauty products. When it comes to beauty, we've got you covered.
- SALLY HANSEN INC-- Launched with just two nail products, including the iconic 'Hard As Nails', the award-winning nail care & color brand now has over 300 shades, is distributed in over 55 countries worldwide, & is the number one nail brand in the U.S.A.
- OUTSHINING OUR COMPETITORS HANDS DOWN--Our products compare favorably to those from Butter, Essie, Revlon, China Glaze, Zeva, OPI, Indexu, Maybelline, Kleancolor, Oksale, L'Oreal, Don't Go Breaking My Heart, Mineral Fusion, Little Ondine, Golden Rose, Hype
Burt's Bees 100% Natural Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream - 0.6 Ounce Tin
- CUTICLE CREAM: Burt's Bees Cuticle Cream revitalizes dry, rough hands to moisturize and soothe hangnails and torn cuticles
- HYDRATING CREAM: This intensive conditioning treatment helps nourish brittle nails with vitamin E oil and Sunflower oil for healthier looking nails and hands
- MOISTURIZING CREAM: Sweet almond oil and cocoa seed butter naturally soften and moisturize cuticles with a fresh lemon scent
- ALL NATURAL: This 100% natural, Lemon Butter cuticle care cream is packed with natural ingredients to pamper you from finger tips to toes; formulated without phthalates, parabens, petrolatum, or SLS
- SOOTHE DRY HANDS: Use this buttery cuticle cream to soften dry cuticles and layer on a Burt's Bees hand cream for extra hydration
Best All Natural Cuticle Oil - Bee Naturals Nail Oil Helps Cracked Nails and Rigid Cuticles - Perfect Vitamin E Enriched Treatment for Moisture, Softness & Health - Anti-Fungal Tea Tree Essential Oils
- BEE NATURALS CUTICLE OIL TO SOFTEN CUTICLES AND REVITALIZE NAILS - Made With Our Tea Tree Essential Oil Formula, Our Cuticle & Nail Oil Is Formulated For Cracked and Rigid Cuticles and Nails.
- CUTICLE OIL WITH AN AROMA YOU WILL LOVE - Scented Lightly With Lavender, Lemon And Anti-Fungal Tea Tree Essential Oils.
- HEALS CRACKED NAILS AND RIGID CUTICLES - Provides Extra Nourishment with Vitamin E to Strengthen Your Nails - Our oil for nails is Perfect For Treating Cracked and Rigid Nails and Cuticles.
- PERFECT CUTICLE OIL FOR MAKE-UP BAG OR PURSE - The convenient size and included applicator make our Cuticle and Nail Oil the Perfect Size for your Make Up Bag or Purse - Screw on top keeps the product fresh and creamy. Applicator brush for easy use.
- INGREDIENTS YOU CAN READ, TRUST AND KNOW WHAT THEY ARE - Made with ingredients you can read and understand. We use no harmful or harsh chemicals. We make the best products we know how with the best ingredients we can find. Softens cuticles and cares for dry, brittle nails
Yes To Coconut Hydrate & Restore Protecting Hand & Cuticle Cream, 3 Ounce
- This hand and cuticle saver, helps to smooth and restore dry, cracked and chapped skin.
- Passion Fruit and Shea Butter help to soften your hands
- Allure 2016 Best of Beauty Award Winner!
- A non-greasy, yet super moisturizing hand and cuticle skin protectant cream
- More great items from Yes To Coconut include the Ultra Light Spray Body Lotion, Oil Body Wash, and Head To Toe Restoring Balm
Cuticle Oil Pen & Nail Strengthener - Nail Oil & Nail Guardian Serum - Cuticle Softener Oil Pens with Vitamins A & E - Natural Nails Treatment - 1 Box Includes 2 Pens - Magique VitalePen .14oz
Cuccio Cuticle Oil, Milk and Honey
- Protects and nourishes cuticle
- Heals dry cracked cuticles
- Lightly scented oil
Creative Solar Oil & Cuticle Treatment 1/2 oz
- A conditioning treatment that penetrates deeply and quickly,
- flexible natural nails and enhancements.
- softening cuticles and promoting strong
- and quickly,
essie apricot cuticle oil cuticle hydrator, nourish + soften, 0.46 fl. oz, 13.5ml (1 count)
- absorbs quickly and instantly conditions
- smoother, softer and healthy-looking cuticles
- re-hydrates and revitalizes cuticles
Sally Hansen Treatment Cuticle Rehab 0.29 oz
- Helps restore severely dry, ragged cuticles
- Nourishing formula
- Reduces nail breakage
- Calms and soothes
How to Clip Dog Nails Safely
Long nails can interfere with a dog's walk and even harm his spine. Find out how to clip dog nails safely for small and large breeds, and what to do if you accidentally clip a nail until it bleeds.
Most dog owners know how important it is to clip dog nails. But unlike human nails, dog nails can be dark, which makes it difficult to see where the blood vessels in the nails begin. Then, if you clip dog nails too deeply, they bleed and the dog suffers pain. Something every dog owner dreads.
To clip dog nails without causing the dog any pain, you must have good dog nail clippers, in the appropriate size. Heavy dog nail clippers will work well for large breeds, but be too large to hold the nails of smaller breeds. While small dog nail clippers will chip the nails of larger dogs without cutting them properly.
It's advisable to clip dog nails about once a month, though some breeds grow their nails faster than that. Begin by having someone there to help you. And follow these steps for clipping dog nails on small and large breeds.
Clip Dog Nails on Small Breeds:
For small breeds, sit on a bed, with a sheet underneath you to collect the nail clippings. Hug the dog between your legs, with the dog's back to you. Have your assistant pet the dog and distract him, while you raise the first paw and get ready to start clipping. Take your time pushing any fur out of your line of site. Then hold the dog finger between your thumb and fore-finger with the hand that's hugging the dog, while your right hand (or left if you're left handed) brings the dog nail clippers toward the nail. Look for a nail that is see-through to determine how deep you should cut. Even if most of the dog nails are dark, typically there will be one you can see into. The flesh and blood vessels begin where you see a dark area. Never cut all the way down to this area. It's better to cut less than too much. Hold each nail firmly with one hand, then cut with the other. And be assertive with the dog. If you are nervous, the dog will sense it. Just stay calm and take your time.
Clip Dog Nails for Large Breeds:
For large breeds, clip the dog nails somewhere that the dog can stand on his own four paws. Have your helper raise the paw you need to work on, while he also pets and calms the dog. Find a see-through nail and see where the flesh and blood vessels begin in the nail. Then use this nail as a guide for all the dog nails, the dark one's too. Hold the dog finger between your thumb and fore-finger, then cut down to a little before the area where the blood vessels begin. It's better to cut less than too much. Go in order, so you do not skip a dog nail by mistake. And be assertive, to give the dog confidence.
What to Do If You Clip Dog Nails Too Deeply?
If you accidentally clip the dog nail too deep and it starts to bleed, do not overreact. The dog will yelp, to let you know that something is wrong. Dog nails can bleed profusely, so do not be alarmed. Hold a cotton ball or tissue to press the clipped end of the nail. Within a minute the nail should stop bleeding. Put Neosporin on the cut, to numb the pain and prevent infection. If your dog wishes to lick the painful nail, let him do so. It is a natural and healthy reaction. Simply reapply Neosporin a few more times until the pain subsides. And wipe excess off, so the dog does not lick too much Neosporin.