Bestselling Cured Deli Pepperoni in 2020
Columbus, Sliced Italian Dry Salame, 12 oz
- Great on a sandwich or just to snack on.
Trenton Gifts Slicer, Slicing Tongs
- PERFECTLY CARVE EVERY TIME! From Roasts to Breads to Hams, even slices each time
- SLICE & CARVE CAREFULLY AND CLEAN. Innovative design keeps fingers safely away from sharp knives and keeps hands from having to touch food
- EASY TO USE. Simply grip food between the stainless steel prongs and effortlessly slice like a pro
- DISHWASHER SAFE. Stainless Steel
- MEASURES 3" W x 11 1/8" L
Margherita VERY BEST TOP RATED Pepperoni Sticks (10 PACK)
- Not Your Ordinary Pepperoni
- Authentic Italian Taste
- 10 Ct Pillow Pack
- Natural casing and dry cured with the spicy old world flavor for "true Italian pepperoni taste".
Olli Pepperoni Salami (6 ounces)
- This tangy and flavorful all-pork pepperoni can be featured on pizza, sandwiches, or enjoyed simply sliced with some good bread and cheese
- A deli classic becomes an artisanal delight in the hands of the charcuterie masters at Olli!
Margherita Pepperoni Sticks
- 2 pepperoni sticks
Zoe's Meats Uncured Salami 2lb Stick
- Zoe's Meats ~ Artisnal Charcuterie and deli creations
- Uncured Salami
- No Synthetic Sodium Nitrites
- Seasoned with garlic, peppercorns, salt, and sherry
- Approx. 2lb stick
How to Make Pepperoni Chips
My latest creative session had me coming up with something so damn delicious, that I want them as I type this. Here is my quick guide to making Pepperoni Chips.
The name of might make you think that we are making something similar to the bag of BBQ chips you normally purchase. A pepperoni chip is something similar, yet so different at the same time. The pepperoni chip is a spicy little creation that uses the natural ingredients that are already in the product. The end result of making them is a snack that has less fat than your average slice of pepperoni. Also, you will find that they are incredibly addictive.
There a few things you will need to do before making this product. Your journey will begin at your local supermarket. It will be there that you will seek out a package of sliced pepperoni. I personally prefer to get the sliced pepperoni from my local Stop amp; Shop deli. They carry a name brand called Margherita Pepperoni. This specific pepperoni has the type of seasonings that make it the best to use. You should purchase paper plates as well. The paper plates will come in very handy during the process of making your pepperoni chips.
You will grab a cooking plate that you know can handle a lot of heat in the microwave. Open your newly purchased pepperoni and lay it out on the plate. My technique at doing this is starting on the outer layer of the plate and forming a circle. I form a circle until only one pepperoni can fit in the middle of the plate. This technique allows you to use the entire surface of the plate, thus cooking more pepperoni at once. Your next step will be to put the plate of pepperoni in the microwave. You must then put it in for exactly four minutes and forty-five seconds. This will guarantee you that they come out perfectly cooked.
Once the pepperoni is done cooking, let it sit in the microwave for a few minutes. The plate will be incredibly hot and we do not want anyone getting hurt. In fact, it might be in your best interests to use a cooking mitt to take the plate out of the microwave. You will take the pepperonis out and dab them with paper towels. Your dabbing of the pepperoni will pick up extra grease that you may of not got off before. After you do this, take the pepperoni and place it onto an empty paper plate. Allow them to sit for a couple more minutes.
Take the pepperonis and place them into a bowl and you are ready to serve! One taste of these pepperoni chips and you will not know what hit you. These chips are a serious addiction and I promise that you will be telling all of your friends. You will also feel satisfied when you see the grease left on the plate you used for cooking. The results are quite amazing! Enjoy!