Bestselling Crafts, Home & Lifestyle in Spanish in 2020
The Martha Stewart Cooking Collection - Martha's Favorite Family Dinners
¡Bravazo!: Más de 600 recetas para volver a cocinar en casa (Spanish Edition)
Milani Christmas Tree on a Spring, Red
- Truly unique decoration to highlight your memorable Christmas
- Fully customizable to express your personal style
- Kit includes an artfully coiled "tree spring," 50 smooth single-color wooden beads and a drilled olive bead closer
- Mixed multiple sets to create mixed-color trees or add your own ornaments
- Made from FSC certified beech wood and high quality steel, made in Italy
La magia del orden (La magia del orden 1): Herramientas para ordenar tu casa y tu vida (Spanish Edition)
Ketogenic Reset 101: La Guía Todo Incluido para la Dieta de Restablecimiento Cetogénica (Ketogenic Reset Diet Libro en Español/ Spanish Book) (Spanish Edition)
DIY Jewelry Organizer Ideas
- * View lots of diy jewelry organizer ideas
- * Share app with friends (email, facebook, twitter, MMS)
- * Share the images with friends
- * Set images as wallpaper in your device
- * Direct rate the app to let users know how amazing app is :-)
- * Receive notifications when new images are uploaded
- * Tablet support
- * Upload your photos and we will publish them! (use our email address to do it)
OMEM Aquarium Set - Lifestyle moss balls, seaweed, gravel, doll, boat workbench decoration Valentine gift (1 year old with lights, Small mo)
- Great decor makes the house warm and calm. Micro Landscape Eco Bottle Suitable for a variety of decorative festivals, carnivals, parties, weddings, Christmas, office small potted gifts.
- It is easy to use, just twist the button on the white battery case and it can light up for at least 12 hours and look like a starry night with a bright night to create a romantic mood. Decorative lights are perfect for your decorating spices and add to the feeling of welcoming your parties, restaurants and shops
- Aquarium Kits-Living Moss Ball, Sea Fan, Amazonite Gravel, Cone Seashell, Work Desk Decoration
- Love algae growing season is very long, about 5 to 15 to 20 years a year look like the size of baseball, the world has so far found the largest round seaweed diameter of 30 cm, estimated that nearly a hundred years of life!
- Low maintenance: only need normal-to-low household lighting and a water change every one or two weeks to live; rinse add-ons before putting them into the Moss Ball aquarium. If your Moss Ball turn brown, move them to a cooler place with less direct light, and take them out and squeeze them under tap water to wash out dirt so that they may recover and turn green again on their own.
Cocina, sana y feliz (Spanish Edition)
Cura tu estómago para siempre: De forma natural y efectiva. Incluye 15 recetas. (Spanish Edition)
Simplicity 1761 Khaliah Ali Collection Misses' and Plus Size Separates Sewing Pattern, Size AA (10-12-14-16-18)
- Sewing pattern for personal & home use
- Designed and manufactured in the U.S.A
- Instructions are written in English, Spanish
The Martha Stewart Holiday Collection - Martha's Classic Thanksgiving
- Making your first Thank Product Name: required-attribute (Max. 250 characters) Example: Olympus Camedia C-50 Digital Camera Key Product Features: required-attribute (Max. 100 characters per line. Use these to highlight some of the product's most important qualities. Each line will be displayed as a separate bullet point above the product description.) Thanksgiving dinnero
- Perfect gift for the new bride- CD showing all Martha's techniques
- wishing well present
- craft lovers-Decorations-Tips for cooking your first Thanksgiving Meal
- Turkey 101-Stuffing-Vegetables-Deserts-Kids' Thanksgiving
Glass Jar Terrarium DIY Kit - Includes Moss, Bark Chips, & Other Supplies - Great for Air Plants - Unique & Customizable (Urban Green Makers Kit 1)
¡Atrevete a cocinar! (Spanish Edition)
Elliot Wave Theory Tutorial
Elliot Wave Theory is one of many technical tools used to determine the future trends of a stock. This tutorial describes the theory and applies it to a recent stock. Learn how to do it yourself!
Basic Thesis of Elliot Wave Theory: In 1939, R. N. Elliott established the Elliot Wave Theory, which believed markets had well-structured waves that could be used to predict market direction. It stated that stock prices are governed by cycles founded upon the Fibonacci series (1-2-3-5-8-13-21...). Elliott believed the market moved in distinct waves: five on the upside and three on the downside.
Assumptions of Elliot Wave Theory: market is not efficient
1.It is a true free market (i.e., prices are set by the consumer's beliefs).
2.It provides consistent and standard metrics that can be measured.
3.It is manipulated by a statistically significantly large group of people.
The following description applies to a market moving upwards. In a down market you will generally see the same types of behavior in reverse that you saw watching the stock go up. The description of the wave (ie Wave 1) is shown visually in the chart above.
The stock makes its initial move upwards. This is usually caused by a small number of people that all of the sudden (for a variety of reasons) feel that the previous price of the stock undervalued and therefore worth buying, causing the price to go up. Usually sophisticated investors.
The stock is considered overvalued. Now, enough people who were in the original wave consider the stock overvalued and sell to make a profit. This causes the stock to go down. However in general the stock will not go down to its previous lows before the stock is considered cheap again. More and more people start to hear about the stock.
This is generally the longest wave. It has become a "popular" stock, and more people want the stock and they buy it for a higher and higher price. This wave usually exceeds the peaks created at the end of wave 1.
At this point people again take profits because the stock is again considered expensive. This wave tends to be weak because their are usually more people that are still bullish on the stock and after some profit taking comes wave 5.
This is where most people get on the stock, and is mostly driven by emotion. People will carelessly purchase the stock. They will act in an irrational manner and will be hard to persuade them not to buy the stock. At this time, this is where the stock becomes the most overpriced. Then the stock will move into either one of two patterns; an ABC correction, or starting again with wave 1.
An ABC correction is when the stock will go down/up/down in preparation of another 5 way cycle up. During this time frame volatility is usually much less then the previous 5 wave cycle, and what is generally happening is the market is taking a pause while fundamentals catch up. You may have more than one ABC correction- if the fundamentals do not catch up you will have two ABC corrections and then the stock will have a 5 wave down cycle. (An odd number of ABC corrections point to the stock going up, and an even number of ABC corrections point to the stock going down.)
Here is applied example:
Centex Corporation, from November 2005 to February 2020
After Wave 5, you can see that Centex had 2 ABC wave corrections, and thus the stock continued downwards on another 5-wave cycle.
Criticism of the Elliot Wave Theory:
Critics believe that the wave principle is too vague to be useful, since it cannot always identify the beginning or end of a wave. In fact, it is very difficult to identify what portion of the wave pattern is occurring and where it will go in the future. They feel Elliott wave forecasts are often subjective and easily revised. It is easily applied in retrospect. Skeptics also say that if the theory did hold true, common knowledge of it among investors would force the pattern useless because all investors would try to profit from the pattern, and the waves would no longer hold true to the theory. This same argument is made against other predictive methods that are based on market-wide data and patterns.
â€¢Kurganov, Yury. 2020.
â€¢Investopedia. November 14, 2001
â€¢Lott, Christopher. 12 Dec 1996