Bestselling Crafts, Home & Lifestyle in Italian in 2020
La Cucina di Afrodite - San Valentino Special (Italian Edition)
La cucina di Afrodite - 1. Aperitivo seduttivo - Autunno (Italian Edition)
Ricettario di Alta Cucina (Italian Edition)
I quaderni del loggione: La collana enogastronomica di chi, a tavola, ci si mette d'impegno (Damster - Quaderni del Loggione, cultura enogastronomica) (Italian Edition)
Astologia Immobiliare: Come Vincere Le Aste Immobiliari In 7 Semplici Passi Verso La Libertà Economica. (Italian Edition)
Milani Christmas Tree on a Spring, Red
- Truly unique decoration to highlight your memorable Christmas
- Fully customizable to express your personal style
- Kit includes an artfully coiled "tree spring," 50 smooth single-color wooden beads and a drilled olive bead closer
- Mixed multiple sets to create mixed-color trees or add your own ornaments
- Made from FSC certified beech wood and high quality steel, made in Italy
PenBlade 3 Pack - No. 10, 11 & 15 Retractable Stainless Steel Utility & Hobby Knife - Food-Safe Arts & Crafts Cutting Tool - 3 Blade Sizes Included - #10 - #11 - #15
- SAFE, PRECISE CUTTING TOOL: PenBlade means no more sharp edges and no more searching for knife caps. Surgical grade steel blade offers precision cuts, then retracts with ease for your safety.
- EXTRA -SHARP: Curved cutting edge offers right & left handed control and razor -sharp cuts for hobbyists, crafters, artists, fly fishing, first aid kits, drywall repair, auto tint, fondant & more.
- OUR PREMIUM BLADE: Works perfectly on lightweight - medium weight materials. Get the precision results you need on card stock, vinyl, rubber, fabric, cardboard, crafting paper and more.
- FOR THE DIY CRAFTSMAN: Handy one- push click activation, ambidextrous grip, safety stop and a built-in ruler. Our trimming groove trims twine, thread, yarn, jute & more without exposing the blade.
- COMFORTABLE & QUICK: Engineered for the safest control, blade retraction is as simple as a clickable ballpoint pen. Heavy-weight Surgical stainless steel curved blade ensures durable accuracy.
DIY Jewelry Organizer Ideas
- * View lots of diy jewelry organizer ideas
- * Share app with friends (email, facebook, twitter, MMS)
- * Share the images with friends
- * Set images as wallpaper in your device
- * Direct rate the app to let users know how amazing app is :-)
- * Receive notifications when new images are uploaded
- * Tablet support
- * Upload your photos and we will publish them! (use our email address to do it)
Unique Traditional Style 16th Century Italian Style 36" Wood Globe Wine Rack Bar Stand Holds Bottles And Wine Glass In An Old World Map Design Looks Elegant In Your Living Or Home Office
Romantic Positano Fine Art Print on Paper and Canvas (8x10 11x14 16x20 20x25 24x30 30x38) Amalfi Italy Coast Wall Art Home Decor Kitchen Living Room Bedroom Christmas Gifts for Her Agostino Veroni
Ristoranti d'Italia 2018 (Italian Edition)
Men's Buffalo Genuine Leather Toiletry Bag waterproof Dopp Kit Shaving bags and Grooming Kit for Travel ~ groomsmen Gift for Men Women ~ Hanging Zippered Makeup Bathroom Cosmetic Pouch Case
- SIMPLICITY IS THE ULTIMATE SOPHISTICATION - A premium quality genuine leather - durable & versatile toiletry bag that lets you organize & pack your toiletries. Modern materials - heavy duty hardware - heavier stitching all ensure your dopp kit can stand the tests of time and the rigors of travelling
- PREMIUM CLASPS AND YKK ZIPPERS - considered the most durable and reliable travel accessories in the world. The beautiful supple cow leather will stand all the tests of the time, water resistant, able to survive extremely humid environments and protects you against liquids and leaks
- MAKES IT EASIER TO FIND YOUR ESSENTIALS - With all the compartments pockets and organizers you get more than double the interior space compared to other brands, and with plenty of room for your little luxuries so you can adapt the interior to your lifestyle
- TRUE BEAUTY STARTS INSIDE - The inner lining is water and stain resistant and crafted with a reinforced weaving technique used in yacht sails, hot air balloons and parachutes. This results in a fabric lining that resists rips and tears
- LASTS A LIFETIME - Enjoy your purchase and we guarantee your bag will perform as promised or we take it back and make it right with a refund or send you a replacement whichever you prefer
The Italian Kitchen: Beauty and Design
Reasonable Italian Food in a Rich Town
The question at hand here is: what are two ex-Manhattanites to do if they want a good Italian meal in Wilton without breaking the bank? Here are a few good and a few not so good options to consider.
With a median income of $141,728, Wilton is 300% above the national statistics, according to the latest Census numbers. This is hardly surprising. The vast majority of residents are involved in the financial industries in roles as varied as traders, hedge fund managers and personal financial advisors. That speaks to big money. Many are escapees from Manhattan who wanted the good life and can afford every aspect of it. However, that is not the case in my house. Between my husband's excellent job at an internationally known and respected cable network and my freelance work, we do ok but we are hardly in the stratospheric area of our neighbors.
So the question at hand here is: what are two ex-Manhattanites to do if they want a good Italian meal in Wilton without breaking the bank? Here are a few good and a few not so good options to consider:
Wilton Pizza Jazzeria TM
202 Town Green
Wilton, CT 06897
Founded by Matt Criscuolo in 1993, Wilton Pizza is a gastronomic joy to behold. The jazz theme blends seamlessly (and without a hint of hokiness) with the delicious Italian dishes including Lay Day Bolognese, Parker's Pesto and Tortellini Bud Powell. During the summer, they offer live Jazz either inside or out on the patio. It is BYOB. One of the nicest options here is to get free delivery to your home. So, baby, when it is cold outside, call them up and they will have a Calloway Pizza at your door within an hour.
10 Center Street
Wilton, CT 06897
Portofino II Restaurant was opened in 1989 by the same owners of Prezzo Restaurant and Brick Oven Pizza; Mirabella Restaurant in Ridgefield; and, their newest place Sky Bar amp; Grill, also in Wilton. Originally it was located in the flower shop in the Old Post Office Square. While not a lot of creativity, there is a good deal of flavor here for your dollar. Nice appetizers including the traditional fired calamari and entrees with or without pasta are tasty and filling. In the summer it is pleasant to sit out on the patio but watch out for the stroller bridge before 8 pm or so.
Luca Ristorante Italiano
142 Old Ridgefield Rd
Wilton, CT, 06897
When we first arrived in Wilton, we were advised that Luca was the place to go for authentic Italian food. Within a few short weeks, we decided to try it. Neither my husband nor I were feeling great so we just wanted some good pasta. We had honeymooned in Positano and were looking forward to the taste for southern Italy. We were quite disappointed with the entire meal. Not only was Luca crowded beyond all reasonable means, our waiter was none to happy with the fact that we were only having two meatless pasta dishes. He gave us attitude the entire night. The kicker was that those pasta dishes, with no meat, foul, or seafood of any type, were each over $30! While they were good, they were by no means extraordinary. Between the spacing, the attitude and the price, I will not be returning to Luca again and if you value a nice evening, you won't bother either.
Tuscan Oven Trattoria
544 Main Ave. (Rte. 7)
Nowalk, Connecticut 06851
While not technically in Wilton, this Norwalk trattoria should be included in this little survey because it is just over the town line. This facility looks like a chain from the outside but inside you can find very good, if quite pricey, Italian specialties. Big servings of pasta and brick oven pizza are favorites. There is a substantial wine list to accompany almost any taste. Two of the nice offerings here include a working fireplace and a tasting menu.