Bestselling Craft & Hobby Models in 2022
Deluxe Hobby & Craft Tool Set - Designed for Wood and Metal Modeling Sale Save 43% - Model Expo
- Your Model Is only as good as the tools you use to build it.. You can have the most beautiful model in front of you ready to be built, but without the correct tools, it is worthless! Essential for every serious Model hobby enthusiast!
- Model Expo has been serving hobby enthusiasts with precision Models since 1976, and is a hobby tools and Accessories manufacturer, distributor, and reseller.
- Designed for Wood and Metal model ships, airplanes and ground artillery, our kit includes all the essential knives and tools for a Beautifully completed model! Includes light, medium and heavy duty knives with 15 assorted blades, 4 gouges, pin vise with number drills, 2 needle files, aluminum miter box with razor saw and handle, pointed nose tweezers.
- pinpoint awl, flush cutter with comfort cushion handles, plus wooden sanding block and wedge. All This Comes in an Elegant Wood Case, making it easy to organize and store it when needed.
- Currently on Sale, MSRP IS $89.99! This is a one of a kind kit that you will not find anywhere Else! Exclusively from Model Expo!
Rustark 27Pcs Gundam Modeler Basic Tools Craft Set Hobby Building Tools Kit for Professional Model Assemble Building
Gundam Modeler Basic Tools Craft Set For Car Model Assemble Building Kit by Alemon
BXQINLENX Professional 8 PCS Gundam Model Tools Kit Modeler Basic Tools Craft Set Hobby Building Tools Kit for Gundam Car Model Building Repairing and Fixing(A)
Glam Hobby LED Light Helping Hands Magnifier Station - 3X 4.5X USB Lighted Hands Free Magnifying Glass Stand with Clamp and Alligator Clips - For Soldering, Assembly, Repair, Modeling, Hobby, Crafts
Creative Hobbies Wooden Model Kit Bird House - Wholesale Lot of 3 Kits
- Included in this wholesale lot are three kits to make three bird houses!
- Wood bird feeder model kit includes instructions, 10 pre-cut wood pieces and 8 small nails per kit
- Additional supplies needed: sandpaper, hammer & glue
- Fun and easy to assemble! Measures approximately 5" tall x 5.25" x 2.5"
- Adult supervision recommended; For 8 years and up; Warning: Not for children under 3 years
BXQINLENX Professional 33 PCS Gundam Model Tools Kit Modeler Basic Tools Craft Set Hobby Building Tools Kit for Gundam Car Model Building Repairing and Fixing(J)
KINGMAS LED Lighted 3X 8X Magnifier and Desk Lamp Rechargeable Magnifying for Hobby, Crafts, Inspection, Reading Books, Model Building, Soldering, Jewelry Design and More
- ULTRA BRIGHT READING & TASK LAMP: Perfect low vision reading aide for books, menus, magazines, etc. Great versatile magnifier for inspection, crafts, hobby and tasks
- DAYLIGHT INTENSITY & FLEXIBLE NECK: LightView Pro Flex has a color temperature of 6000 Kelvin, meaning its cool white hue brings every detail of fine print into sharp focus. The fixture has a brightness of 120 Lumens.
- TOUCH CONTROL: Keep on Touching, the Brightness Will be Increased or Decreased Gradually.
- ACRYLIC LENS: PMMA Organic glass replace traditional glass mirrors.In addition to maintaining transparency, it is more resistant to falling.Will not break because of accidental fall.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED WARRANTY: If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us because our number one goal is customer satisfaction and we are committed to making it right for you.
BXQINLENX 25 PCS Gundam Modeler Basic Tools Craft Set For Car Model Assemble Building(E)
Tamiya This Ii 74111 No.111 Cutter Craft Tool Series
- Product Description Required
Pathfinders Leonardo DaVinci Ornithopter Wood Kit
- Comes complete with all pieces pre-cut and ready to assemble
- Glue included
- Suitable for beginner model makers
- Easy to understand instructions
Rustark 21Pcs Modeler Basic Tools Craft Set Hobby Building Tools Kit For Gundam Car Model Building
Testors 9146XT Promotional Enamel Paint Set( Packaging may vary)
- Gloss Yellow or Red
- Dark Blue or Green
- Black or White
- Gold or Silver
- Also in Thinner
- 9 bottles (Gloss Yellow, Red, Dark Blue, Green, Black, White, Gold, Silver, Thinner); Accessories: 1 paint brush and tray
Making Radio Controlled Boats: Tips for Making Your First Boat
Boating is fun and enjoyed by many enthusiasts, whether you are in a boat or on the shore with a remote controller in your hands, watching your model boat skimming across the water.
The first thing you will need to do is decide what size and style of boat you want to build. You can gather ideas from the internet, books and magazines. Look for a style of boat you like and then find some plans for building it. You may also want to visit some hobby and craft stores which could stock boat plans as well as the raw materials you will need for the project. There may even be kits available that have everything you need for building your boat included. If you are interested in history, you might find plans for an historic ship.
Once you have the plans, you will know what materials and quantities you will need. Visit your favorite hobby store and get everything you need at the same time. You might consider getting extra supplies of some of the basic components in case you make a mistake. Starting from scratch as you are, the most common material used in model boat building is balsa wood. Using the plans, you trace the shapes onto the balsa and carefully cut them out. The basic hull is the first part constructed which is then covered with veneers of wood. The pieces are glued together, holes are caulked and the whole boat covered in a sealant to make it waterproof. You can paint your boat in traditional colors for the style of boat, or any color combination you like.
If you have built a sailing boat, you will need to fit the mast, rigging and sails. If it is a motor boat, you are up to the tricky part of fitting the motor and making it completely water-tight. You will have bought the motor and radio controller fully assembled and you have to fit the motor in the boat so that it responds to the remote. Always test the motor and radio controlled components before you put the boat in the water for the first time.
Take your time with the building process to make sure you get it right. Remember the rule of "measure it twice and cut it once" and double check that all components match before progressing to the next step. Enjoy your new hobby with your own remote controlled boat.