Bestselling Craft Cutting Tools in 2021
Fiskars 195210-1001 Comfort Loop Rotary Cutter, 45 mm
- Fashion Comfort Loop Rotary Cutter features high-grade, precision-ground, 45 mm premium steel rotary blade for long-lasting sharpness
- Curved, loop-handle design provides a natural fit for your hand, improves control and lets you keep the cutter in hand while you rearrange materials
- Sliding button extends blade during use, locks it into position and retracts it for safe storage
- Ideal for cutting multiple layers of fabric, paper, felt and vinyl, the blade can be assembled to either side for both right- and left-handed users
- Full lifetime warranty
GOCHANGE Foam Cutter Electric Cutting Machine Pen Tools Kit, 100-240V/15W Craft Hot Knife 10CM Styrofoam Cutting Pen with Electronic Voltage Transformer Adaptor
Spellbinders n One Multipurpose Craft Tool
- Perfect for using with intricate dies! Add dimension to your paper projects!
- Imported product
- This package contains one 8-1/4x1-1/2 inch tool
Cricut Tools, Basic Set (2002050)
- Includes the following Cricut Tools: Scissors with protective blade cover; Tweezers; Weeder; Scraper; and Spatula
- Four interchangeable end caps
- Get all the Cricut Tools in one set
Glass Bottles Cutter Beer Wine Bottle Cutting Tool Round Bottle Craft Making (Green)
Jielisi 12 Inch Paper Cutter, A4 Paper Trimmer with Automatic Security Safeguard Guillotine for Coupon, Craft Paper, Label and Photo, Black
- Designed to cut A2 A3 A4 A5 paper, photos, labels, cards and more, the trimmer can cleanly cut through thicker materials with ease.
- Capable of cutting a 45-degree to 90-degree angle. Features Sharp trimming mechanism and ruler precision measurements for perfect scaled trimming.
- The guillotine cutter includes a Tile grids and angle cutting features and has a handy ruler to ensure that every cut is accurate.
- Light weight and versatile, the paper cutter also includes a protective rail guard and latch hook lock to protect users.
- Cutting through chipboard, card stock, ideal for home Office functions or craft projects.
Wine Bottle Cutter Tool for Glass Cutting - Wine Bottle Cutter Kit to Make Glasses - Glass Cutter for Bottles, Wine Bottle Glass Etching Tools for Glass - Ephrem’s Bottle Cutter Kit (Original)
Fiskars 193800-1001 Circle Cutter with 2 Replacement Blades
- Cutter instantly creates perfect circles from 1 to 8 inches in diameter
- For use with photographs, paper, cardstock, and other thin materials
- Gripper and needlepoint feet; clear base for accurate placement
- For right and left-handed users; 2 replacement blades included
- Measures approximately 6-1/5 by 4-8/9 by 2-2/5 inches
Art Pen Knife for Arts Tools Crafts Including 2 Size Knife and 40PCS Precision Carving Blades for Cutting and Trimming Paper Plastic Cloth Wood Carving/Scrapbooking / Car Model
Slice 00116-CS Precision Cutter with Micro Ceramic Blade, Craft Cutting Tool, Green, 12 Pack
Gyro-Cut® Cutting Tool
Cousin 4460 Craft and Jewelry Tool Kit, 3-Piece
- Jewelry crafters will love this convenient pack of essential tools. Three tools in one pack,includes a Needle Nosed Pliers with an aqua colored handle a Round Nose Pliers with purple handle and Side Cutters with pink handles
- The curved-edges of the round-nosed pliers make forming loops and curves a pleasure
- Long needle-nose pliers are versatile for picking placing shaping and holding objects.
- Heavy-duty cutting tool is ideal for cutting through hard temper wires
COMIART Precision Hobby Cutting Caving Knife Sculpture Tool
- A Versatile Knife Ideal For Cutting Paper, Cardboard, Models, Art Work, Wood, Vinyl, Wall Paper, Foil And Thin Plastic Sheets, Etc.
- Strong And Sharp Blade Delivers Precise Cuts Make It Easy To Etching , Carving , Scoring , Trimming , Modeling Making , Mat Cutting ,Replaceable Blade
- 5 Repaceable Blades Available, Includes A Safety Cap Makes For Easy Storage And Portability, Can Be Stored Safely In A Drawer Or Transported For Precise Cutting On The Go.
- A Lightweight Aluminum Handle With Knife Body Non-Slip Design, Make It Easier To Operate Freely.
- This COMIART Utility Knives Is Designed And Crafted To Durable, Precision And Sharp, Helps Artists, Crafters, Teachers, Hobbyists, Professional Designers Bring Their Ideas To Life.
Ocean Life Cupcake Liner Craft for Kids
Cupcake liners are inexpensive craft tools, and this article will provide you with detailed instructions on creating an ocean life scene using cupcake liners with your kids.
This ocean life craft project has several components, and you can feel free to let your imagination run wild when crafting with your kids. For the base of the craft project you will need a blue piece of construction paper, and I will discuss the supplies need for each part of this kids craft individually. This will allow you leave out things you do not want without missing supplies for the parts you plan on creating.
Sand is an important part of the ocean floor, and you can create sand easily using cupcake liners. For this part of the craft you will need several beige colored cupcake liners, glue, and scissors. Start this craft with kids by deciding how you want your ocean floor to go, and glue a layer of cupcake liners at this height. Next help kids add another row towards the bottom, and continue until the entire bottom section is covered. Allow the glue to dry, and help kids trim the excess cupcake liners down to the original size and shape of the paper.
Seaweed is another important part of your ocean life scene, and it is easy to make. For this craft you will need green cupcake liners, scissors, and glue. Start the seaweed by helping kids cut a wiggly line down the center of the cupcake liner. Next help them cut another line about a pencil's width next to the first one. Remember to follow your original line so that the shape looks kind of like a snake. Finally cut the ends of both lines into points, and glue several pieces of seaweed to the sand part of your ocean life landscape.
Corral is a fun ocean life object that is easy to make with cupcake liners. Fro this craft all you will need is various colored and sized cupcake liners, glue, scissors, and a hole puncher. Start this craft by helping kids flatten the cupcake liners and punch multiple holes in them. Really allow kids to go crazy with the hole puncher; they can overlap and punch out parts of the edges. After you have created an interesting shape allow kids to glue it to different parts of you ocean life landscape craft.
All of these items make a lovely ocean life landscape that your kids will love to create, and you and your kids can do all of this with cupcake liners. You can even make fish with cupcake liners to add to your ocean life craft; for instructions on creating fish check out my other articles, and Happy Crafting!