Bestselling Cosmetic Pencil Sharpeners in 2020
Beautique Round Metal Pencil Sharpener
- It has two openings
- Accommodate most pencils and crayons
- Metal blade-system that sharpens cleanly
Golden Rose Dual Cosmetic Pencil Sharpener
- SHARPENS 2 DIFFERENT SIZES - our cosmetics pencil sharpener accommodates two different size pencils.
- SHARP BLADES - shaves wood without chipping and doesn't leave missing chunks in your pencil.
- GREAT FOR LIP LINERS & EYE LINER PENCILS - use for you lip liner and eyeliner pencils.
- SHARP TIP EVERY TIME - our pencil sharpener delivers a sharp point every time!
- CLEAR REMOVABLE COVER - clear cover collects shavings and gives you visibility to your sharpening.
Revlon Universal Points Sharpener, 0.85 Ounce
- Sleek compact sharpener
- Adaptable for larger size pencils
- Easy to empty shavings container
Tweezerman Deluxe Cosmetic Sharpener
- Features a patented double-blade system
- Sharpens pencils and crayons perfectly, both thick and thin
- Recommended by beauty experts
- "No-mess" clear cover catches shavings and houses a convenient cleaning stick.
wet n wild Dual Pencil Sharpener, 1 Count
- Dual-purpose sharpener for pencils of all sizes
- Razor-sharp blades
- Compact for easy traveling
Bostitch Twist-n-Sharp Pencil Sharpener, For Kids & Colored Pencils, Assorted Colors (PS1-ADJ)
- PREMIUM RACHET TECHNOLOGY - Allows for comfortable and fast sharpening, unlike other pencil sharpeners
- ATTACHED DISPENSER DRAWERS - An attached shavings dispenser doors allows you to clean the shaving easily but never lose the door piece
- CUSTOMIZABLE SHARPENING - Center dial in center allow for sharp or blunt sharpening
- TIP SAVER TECHNOLOGY - Prevents over-sharpening, making your pencils last longer. This technology is exclusive to Bostitch Pencil Sharpener
- RECEIVE ONE OF 3 COLORS: Purple, Coral, or Blue (specific color cannot be guaranteed)
COVERGIRL Makeup Masters 3-in-1 Pencil Sharpener, 1 Count (packaging may vary)
- Jumbo, thick and thin pencil sharpening
- Remove the insert to accommodate larger pencils.
- Plastic hatch helps with easy cleanup after each use. It comes with a small tool just inside the hatch to help clean out shavings.
Mineral Fusion Pencil Sharpener
JAPONESQUE Dual Sharpener
- Professional Cosmetic Pencil Sharpener
- DUAL SHARPENER
- Made of high-quality steel, it provides a smooth, effortless motion, while the inner casing collects shavings for a no-mess effort.
- NYX Cosmetics Sharpener
- NYX Cosmetics
Bostitch QuietSharp 6 Heavy Duty Classroom Electric Pencil Sharpener, 6-Holes, Blue (EPS10HC)
Maybelline New York Expert Tools, Dual Sharpener
Avon Professional 3 In 1 Pencil Sharpener
- Fits thin, medium and chubby pencils, up to 1/2" in diameter
- Removable sizer lets you switch between medium and chubby pencils.
- Large hole-1/2"/Large hole w/insert-8/16"/Small hole-5/16"
Review of Estee Lauder, Double Wear, Stay in Place Lip Pencil, in Pink
Is Estee Lauder, Double Wear, Stay In Place Lip Pencil, in Pink, really worth $19.00? Find out all about it in this review.
I was pretty excited to see how well their Estee Lauder, Double Wear, Stay In Place Lip Pencil, would work, and I was given one in the color pink, which is my lip color by choice.
I have never been a lip pencil type of person, and lipsticks or stains have always been a personal preference of mine. The main reason I steered away from lip pencils, was that in the past whenever I would try one, the results were the same. Ugly matte color, with little last, and a very uncomfortable dry feeling left behind.
I hoped when it came to Estee Lauder's Double Wear Lip Pencil, that they would have ironed out these flaws that every other cosmetic company seems to have when it comes to lip pencils.
First though, let's cover the color. Estee Lauder, Double Wear, Stay In Place Lip Pencil, in Pink is a beautiful light pink color, with a really bold pop to it. The color tip makes it look like a weak color, but when applied to lips the color comes to life with a very trendy matte pink finish, with that near UV type of vibrancy.
On the lips, Estee Lauder, Double Wear, Stay In Place Lip Pencil, in Pink does feel a bit drying, but applying a quick coat of clear gloss took care of that immediately with no other resurfacing of that dry feeling at all throughout the day.
Does It Stay In Place?
The color holds up well, but not as well as lower priced lipsticks do on the market. L'oreal and CoverGirl in particular have really managed to win me over this summer with their long lasting beautiful bold colors, and decent prices.
I just feel that yes, Estee Lauder, Double Wear, Stay In Place Lip Pencil, in Pink is a good product, it stays put, the color lasts for about 4 hours before fading is present, but the price is too high, and the texture needs a gloss or balm over it in order for it to feel normal on the lips.
So it works well, but not perfectly. Add in the high end price attached to it, and you are better off just going for a low priced superstore brand like Revlon, CoverGirl or L'Oreal if you are looking for long last, nice color, and a good texture.