Bestselling Cordless Power Tool Battery Packs & Chargers in 2020
Black and Decker Multi-Volt Charger for 9.6 Volt Thru 18 Volt Slide Pack Batteries
- Includes (1) 90571729 Battery Charger
- New, Bulk Packed
- Genuine Black and Decker Replacement Part
- Consult owners manual for proper part number identification and proper installation
- Please refer to list for compatibility
PORTER-CABLE PC18B 18-Volt NiCd Cordless Battery Pack
- High output nickel cadmium battery cells with no memory technology provide up to 500 recharges
- 1.5 Ah cells provide extended runtime on each charge
- 3 -year limited warranty, 1-year free service contract, and 90-day money back guarantee
- Independently certified to meet applicable standards
DEWALT DCB102BP 20-volt MAX Jobsite Charging Station with Battery Pack
- Includes one DCB204 20V MAX Premium XR Lithium Ion Battery Pack
- Can simultaneously charge (2) DEWALT 12v - 20v Li-Ion batteries
- (2) USB charging ports for charging your compatible devices
- LED Indicator
DEWALT DC9320BP 7.2-to-18-Volt NiCd/NiMH/Li-Ion 1-Hour Dual Port Charger and XRP 18-Volt Battery Combo Pack
- Charger charges two DEWALT 7.2-volt to 18-volt NiCd/NiMH/lithium-ion batteries (except Univolt batteries)
- Charges battery in one hour or less, minimizing downtime
- Three-stage charging system provides maximum run time and extends overall life of battery
- Includes high-capacity XRP 18-volt battery that has 40% more run time than standard batteries
- Battery powers entire DEWALT line of 18-volt tools
LiBatter BL1860B, 18V 6.0Ah Li-ion Replacement Battery with Recharge Indicator for Makita BL1860 BL1840 BL1815 BL1830 194205-3 LXT-400 (Black-2)
- easyDecor is professional power tool batteries manufacture. We are promise the quality of our products.
- Battery Type: Ni-Mh. Voltage: 18v. Capacity: 3000mAh. Color: random distribution (blue or red).
- Reliable 3000mAh Capacity and Durable Using Time, Nice price and Safe Replacement Battery.
- CE Certification: Safe and Tested by Manufacture to Match OEM Product.
- Suitable for Black+Decker handhold power tools (as: HPB18 HPB18-OPE 244760-00 A1718 FS18FL FSB18).
Replace for Dewalt 18V XRP Battery DC9096 DC9099 DC9098 DW9099 DW9098 Compatible Replacement Cordless Power Tools 3600mAh Batteries (2-Packs)
- Battery Type: Ni-Mh,Voltage:18V,Capacity: 3600mAh
- High capacity Replace XRP battery has 40% more run-time than standard batteries
- Battery Storage: Store it in a clean, dry, cool place away from heat and metal objects.
- Compatible for Dewalt cordless power tools battery:DC9096 DC9098 DE9039 DE9095 DE9096 DE9098 DW9095 DW9096 DW9098
- 30 Days Money Back and 12 Months Limited Guarantee!
BLACK+DECKER HPB18-OPE 18-Volt Slide Pack Battery For 18-Volt Outdoor Cor
- Compatible with models NST2018, NST2118, NST1810, NHT518, NS118, NPP2018, NPT318, CCS818, CCC3000, GC818.
- Easy to install and remove
- Powers your yard tools for efficient, wireless operation
- Weighs 1.7 pounds
- Includes a 2-year warranty
Energup 2Pack 4000mAh 18V Replacement Battery for Ryobi 18V Lithium Battery P102 P103 P105 P107 P108 P109 Ryobi ONE+ Cordless Tool Ryobi 18v battery
- Brand New | Li-ion | 18 Volts | 4000 mAh |2Pack
- Batteries are made with the highest quality battery cells
- 100% Compatible with Ryobi P104 P105 P102 P103 P107 P108,NOTE: Not Fit with Ryobi Cordless Saw P551
- Integrated microchip prevents overcharging & lengthens battery life
- 1 pair of gloves contained to prevent your hands from dirty and we can 45 days money back 1 year guarantee
BLACK+DECKER BDCAC202B 20V Lithium 2 Amp Charger
- Recharges batteries in 45 minutes or less
- Multi-volt charging lets you charge 16-volt Max and 20-volt Max batteries
- 2.0 Amp Output
- Lithium Ion
BLACK+DECKER HPB18-OPE2 2-Pack 18-volt NiCd Battery for Outdoor Power Too
- For use with all Black & Decker 18V outdoor power tools.
- Replacement battery pack for Black & Decker models NST2018, NST1810, NHT518, NS118, NPP2018, NPT3118
ERJER 6.0Ah Lithium Ion Replacement Battery for Craftsman 19.2 volt C3 pp2011 XCP Craftsman Diehard 19.2V 130279005 1323903 130211004 11045 315.115410 315.11485 Battery Pack
Ryobi P883 One+ 18V Lithium Ion Cordless Contractor’s Kit (8 Pieces: 1 x P704 Worklight, 1 x P515 Reciprocating Saw, 1 x Circular Saw, 1 x P271 Drill / Driver, 2 x Batteries, 1 x Charger, 1 x Bag)
Chicago Electric 68859 18V NiCd Battery Rapid Charger for Cordless Tools from TNM
- Battery charging time: one hour
- LED charging indicator light
- Universal battery platform fits 18 volt Chicago electric power tools
- Built-in controller prevents battery overload or overcharge
How One Tool Has Saved Me Thousands of Dollars
One simple device has saved me thousands of dollars over the years. No -- it's not a not a hammer, not a saw, not a screwdriver or even a power tool, it's a financial tool.
I was introduced to this handheld gadget back in college when I was taking a finance course required of my business degree. At the time, it was simply a required tool for the class, something that -- like most other required course materials -- was expensive and that I considered a waste of money. Little did I know that this calculator, which was but a means to an end of my college finance work, would become a highly valued item in my personal finance life.
For many people, online calculators can do the same work as my financial calculator and that's fine. Here are some of the applications for which I utilize my financial calculator to discover literally thousands of dollars in savings.
Determining Mortgage Payments
Using my financial calculator to determine mortgage payments, as well as the difference in interest over time when it comes to these payments has made for the greatest of my related savings over the years.
For example, when determining whether to go with a 15-year or a 30-year mortgage, my calculator allowed me to determine that while a 30-year mortgage would decrease our monthly payments by nearly half, over the course of time, it would end up almost doubling the amount of interest we paid to the bank. This would equate to nearly $75,000 extra dollars! Not only this, but by figuring in the difference that extra mortgage payments make during the course of our loan, I've been able to save us additional thousands of dollars in interest that would otherwise have gone to the bank, not to mention build our equity quicker.
My financial calculator also assists me with determining interest when it comes to that owed me, rather than vice versa. When it comes to savings, bonds, certificates of deposit, my retirement plan, and similar investments, I can utilize my calculator not only to project future growth but to help me determine differences in growth over various timeframes and at different interest rates. I can also figure what the future values of these investments will be.
Knowing and understanding this information often makes it easier (at least for me) to save money, since it provides me with a specific number -- a reward or goal if you will -- for my efforts. It can be difficult to put money aside knowing that it may only be earning a paltry 3% interest, but equating that interest figure into actual dollars -- say $1000 over the next several years -- can make the sacrifice of stashing that money away more meaningful and easier to endure.
Running Various Calculations for Articles
As a personal finance writer, understanding and being able to run various calculations for research in my work equates to extra money in my pocket. People aren't as interested in hearing money saving advice or techniques from someone who doesn't understand the methodology behind it.
In this way, although it's actually my education rather than the calculator itself that is earning me money, the calculator acts as a helpful tool in saving me time and effort when running various equations for articles, and gives my work a bit more credibility. This credibility in turn becomes higher readership, which in turn makes for higher article payments.
So that $100 investment over a decade ago for what I considered at the time "just another calculator" has assisted me in reaping tens of thousands of dollars in savings over the course of that timeframe.
More From This Contributor:
Valuable Financial Lessons From Mom and Dad
What Financial Freedom Means to Me
How One Page Simplified My Financial Life
The author is not a licensed financial professional. The information provided in this article is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal or financial advice. For financial advice, readers should consult a licensed financial advisor. Any action taken by the reader due to the information provided in this article is solely at the reader's discretion.