Bestselling Cooking & Baking Pectins in 2022
Hoosier Hill Fruit Pectin, 2 lb bag
- 2 lb Bag Hoosier Hill Fruit Pectin
- Used to make cooked jams and jellies.
- Provides the jelly-like consistency to jams, jellies, and marmalades
- Buy in bulk and save.
- Hoosier Hill Farm Brand. Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed.
Sure-Jell Premium Fruit Pectin, 1.75 Ounce Box (Pack of 8)
- A dry pectin used to make homemade jams and jellies
- Sugar-free and naturally fat-free
- 0 calories per serving
- Deliciously gluten-free
- Perfect for those keeping kosher
Pure Apple Pectin - 16 Ounce
- 16 oz
Ball Realfruit Liquid Pectin, 6-Ounce
- Imrpoved formula
- Contains 2 3-oz. pouches.
- Recipes and instructions are inside the package.
- Try pre-measured, no-fuss convenience with the consistent results you'd expect with Ball Liquid Fruit Pectin.
- Contains 2 3-oz. pouches. recipes and instructions are inside the package.
Irish Baking Scallop Shells - Case Pack 6
- Set includes 6 natural sea shells for baking; durable and reusable; heat safe to 482-degrees Fahrenheit; dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
- Bake and serve right in the shell; great for crafting projects and as garden decorations, too; measures approximately 3.25-4 inch
- Perfect for baked scallops, grilled shrimp, crab imperial, hors d'oeuvres, individual sides of seasoned olive oil for dipping bread, and more
- Made of natural scallop shells; harvested from the waters of Ireland and Scotland; safe for microwave and oven, under the broiler, and on the grill
- Natural Sea Shells for cooking, baking and serving foods, condiments, appetizers, small bites, and desserts with an eye-catching presentatio
Pomonas Pectin Universal 3 Pack
- Jells with low amounts of any sweetener
- Contains no sugar or preservatives
- Includes recipes inside
Mrs. Wages Home Jell Fruit Pectin, 1.75-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12)
- Pack of twelve, 1.75-ounce (total of 21-ounce)
- Kosher certified
- Canning made easy
Dutch Jel Bulk Fruit Pectin, 10 Pound
- All-Natural Fruit Pectin Blend In Bulk!
- Essential Ingredient for Making Homemade Jams and Jellies.
- Recommended to Relieve Arthritis Pain.
- A Cheaper, Healthier Choice than Sure-Jell, Certo, and Ball Pectins.
- Stays Fresh for Over 1 Year.
Ball Realfruit Instant Pectin,4.7 OZ(133g)
- Baking Tools and Accessories
Milliard Citric Acid 2 Pound - 100% Pure Food Grade NON-GMO Project VERIFIED (2 Pound)
- The fine granular NON-GMO citric acid is a kitchen essential used in preserving, flavoring, and cleaning completely; preserves the Vitamin C content of a food product.
- Adds an acidic or sour taste to meat, candy, soft drinks, and ice cream. It keeps fruits and vegetables fresh and food flavorful. Perfect for craft making, candy making, pH adjustment, water softening, and more!
- Perfect for bath bombs, used as the main ingredient along with backing soda (sodium bicarbonate) to make the bath bombs fizz away!!
- Helps in sprouting, canning, drying or freezing, bread making, conserving, and jarring. Can also be used as a natural cleaning agent.
- Packed in our NEW durable resealable stand up bag which allows for long and safe storage. Available in 1, 2, 5, 10 & 50 pounds
Ball RealFruitTM Low Or No-Sugar-Needed Pectin - Flex Batch 4.75 Ounce. (2 Pack)
- It has been reformulated for improved flavor and performance.
- Recipe options include: no sugar, low sugar, low sugar calorie substitutes, and honey
- Scalable recipe make from 1-10 jars of jam per batch
- Up to 22 half-pint jars per package
- Ball Brand Real fruit Low or No-Sugar Flex Batch Pectin is great for lower-calorie jam.
Dutch Jell Lite Fruit Pectin for Low or No Sugar Jam/Jelly, Bulk 12 Oz. Bag (Pack of 2)
- All-Natural Lite Fruit Pectin Blend In Bulk Quantities!
- Essential Ingredient for Making Low or No Sugar Added Jams and Jellies.
- Recommended to Relieve Arthritis Pain.
- A Cheaper, Healthier Choice than Sure-Jell Lite or Other Lite Pectins.
- Stays Fresh for Over 1 Year.
Ball Realfruit Liquid Pectin
- Improved formula better set; try Pre measured, no fuss convenience with the consistent results you'd expect with Ball liquid fruit pectin; contains 2 3 ounce; pouches; recipes and instructions are inside the package
- Try Pre measured, no fuss convenience with the consistent results you'd expect with Ball Liquid Fruit Pectin.
- Contains 2 3 ounce. pouches. recipes and instructions are inside the package.
20+ Graduation Open House Food Recipes
Hors D'oeuvres and filling snacks make perfect graduation open house buffet foods. Good party hosts know that simple, nutritious, inexpensive and self-serve is the best food for a summer open house or picnic. 20+ recipes.
Chances are guests will attend other open houses, so there's no need to make a full meal. Snacks are perfect for open houses. Appetizers, snacks and finger food are much neater than big sloppy pans of food.
Fresh Fruit Kebabs: Make ahead or let guests DIY. Set out a fruit tray with kebab spears, toothpicks or plastic restaurant cocktail swords. Use a variety of color: green grapes, yellow pineapple chunks, strawberries, blueberries, canned mandarin orange segments. Guest DIY fruit kebabs mean less waste of fruit and saves you work.
Savory Hors-d-oeuvres: Make a variety of colorful appetizers; here are several popular kinds.
Spread cream cheese on both sweet and dill pickles. Wrap each pickle in a slice of lunch meat (ham or turkey breast). Slice widthwise.
Place potato salad in a line along the middle of a slice of luncheon meat. Form meat into a roll. Secure with toothpick.
Using white, wheat and dark pumpernickel bread, make checkerboard sandwiches. Place filling on two slices of bread. Layer the three kinds of bread in a sandwich (no filling on top or bottom). Slice triple layer sandwich into 1/2 inch sandwich strips. Arrange on platter with alternating colors.
-cream cheese and jelly
-egg salad and green pepper
-cream cheese, cucumber and tomato slices with pepper
-cream cheese and ham
-roast beef, swiss cheese and spicy brown mustard
Take one slice of deli cheese and one slice of deli meat. Roll them together around a green scallion and cover with cream cheese. Roll in crushed walnuts and parsley. Slice in rolls.
With long pretzel rods, spread cream cheese on half of the pretzel. Wrap some with meat and some with cheese. Place in a bowl and guests can grab and munch.
Take a tortilla shell and spread with cream cheese and spicy brown mustard. Place two large leaves of romaine lettuce. On the lettuce lay several slices of deli cheese or tomato. Roll tortilla into tight log. Seal opening with cream cheese. Place seam side down and slice into pinwheels.
Frosted sandwiches: Layer six slices of bread with alternating fillings. Spread garlic onion cream cheese over outside of sandwich stack. Slice vertically through layers and then cut each piece into finger sized pieces. Filing suggestions: egg salad and tuna salad. Ham sandwich spread and chicken salad. Deli ham and deli cheese.
Serve with iced sun tea lemonade and raspberries.
Just a bit of trivia: I found some of these recipes in my mother's Betty Crocker Recipe Card Library, circa 1971.