Bestselling Computing, Internet & Digital Media in French in 2020
Internet : Comment les Sites Web ont Accès a votre Disque Dur (French Edition)
Facebook : Comment Accéder au Compte de votre Voisin grâce sa Box Wifi (French Edition)
Big Bang Blockchain. La seconde révolution d'internet (French Edition)
Web Design in a Nutshell
Protégez Votre Vie Numérique: Comment ne pas se faire pirater sa box, tous ses comptes, son ordinateur, son téléphone portable ? (French Edition)
Google Home: Le Guide Complet Pour Bien Démarrer (French Edition)
La Sécurité Dans Le Cloud: Préparation Accélérée à la Certification CCSK: Guide Ultime Pour Se Préparer au “Cloud Computing Security Knowledge” (CCSK Certification t. 3) (French Edition)
Histoire du développement informatique (French Edition)
Les outils de PaintShop Pro (French Edition)
Learning Autodesk Maya 2008, (Official Autodesk Training Guide, includes DVD): The Modeling and Animation Handbook
- Used Book in Good Condition
The Internet Imaginaire (The MIT Press)
Facebook : Comment Savoir quels Profils vos Contacts Consultent (French Edition)
Android 6.0 Box, Smart TV Box, with Chipset Rockchip RK3229 and Penta-core GPU Processor,2G RAM, 16G ROM, 2.4GHz WiFi 4K x 2K Bluetooth 2.0 SET TOP BOX
- Advanced operation system: Adopt the fast and powerful Android 6.0 operation system. The Android 6.0 has a better compatibility of software, games and application programs. Rapid, stable configuration coupled with the highly Android 6.0. Say goodbye to the system freezing and buffering.
- Powerful processor: Equipped with RK3229 quad-core CPU which is advanced in image processing and computing. Its high machine configuration gives you ultra-fast running speed and smooth image processing performance. With the HDMI 2.0 data output, it makes sure you can enjoy 4K x 2K even 3D HD movies.
- Easy and convenient to use: Support multiple connections such as Ethernet 10 / 100M, standard RJ45, Bluetooth 2.0 and 2.4GHz WiFi. It is very easy to install, as soon as you plug in the power supply and connect the box to your WiFi or else way, you can watch whatever you like. Users can surf the Internet with browsers and have a communication with the world through kinds of APPs, like YouTube, Skype video call, MSN, facebook, also the hot films and TV shows can be searched at any time.
- Practical multi-media player: A practical home streaming media player, feel free to enjoy all your favorite movies, sports shows, and entertainment programs. And you can also save the games, movies and TV shows you like, just take advantage of the 16GB storage. Tanix supports Miracast, Airplay, DLNA, share more with your family and friends.
Online Video Production the Story so Far
The history of digital media on the Internet from its conception with the first image online up until the rise of YouTube.
The first piece of media transferred across the Internet was the logo for Mosaic, the web browser credited with making the World Wide Web so popular back in the early 80s. Mosaic was the first graphical browser hence the reason their logo was the first image to be seen on the net. Then on February 25 1993 a guy called Marc Andreessen proposed the idea of the IMG tag in HTML, a few weeks later he had developed a beta version of the IMG tag supporting GIF and Bitmap images for exclusive to Mosaic. He showed this off by posted a link to a Bitmap of Dan Quayle. So now we started uploading images back and forth mainly of naked women in compromising positions which would take around 3-5 minutes to fully download (so I'm told.) Things got quicker and images loaded faster over the next 10 years, but the obvious step everyone wanted to take was online video!
I suppose not a lot of people will remember what online video production was like before the days of YouTube. The problem in the early days was that video streaming buffered to slowly and people didn't comprehend the commercial gains that we do now. As broadband connection started to speed up and with increased computer power, consumers began to demand richer media content, so during the late 90s it was reported that between 9-17% of businesses started streaming video in one form or another, and companies like Guba started sharing online video production content between users. Then with the introduction of MPEG-4 in 1998 and its industry standardization in 2000, it paved the way for video streaming and downloading forever. This was still very much a niche format and only people with broadband in early 2000s could actually utilise it. It wasn't until Adobe Flash was redistributed as a consumer product did online video production really take off in 2005. Flash was originally for web animation so it could handle high quality video playback and when they started bundled it into major browser packages people suddenly got to stream and play their videos quicker and easier.
Now startups like Metacafe and Vimeo where popping up trying to carve a market share surrounding this expanding media platform. But it was three former PayPal employees and their site www.youtube.com that didn't just steal the show; they burnt it down and built it themselves! The first video to be uploaded ever on YouTube was "Me at the Zoo" starring one of the founders Jawed Karim and put on at 8.27pm April 23rd 2005. By 2020 YouTube had become the third largest traffic site on the web, so Google decided to step in and buy it for a reported $1.65 Billion.
Watch out for the second part on where online video production and its future.