Bestselling Computers & Internet Magazines in 2020
2600 Magazine: The Hacker Quarterly
Norton Security Premium – 5 Devices – Amazon Exclusive 15 Month Subscription - Instant Download - 2019 Ready
Windows Help & Advice
"Is This Thing On?": A Friendly Guide to Everything Digital for Newbies, Technophobes, and the Kicking & Screaming
- Is This Thing On? computers for beginners book
- 9" long x 7" wide
- Uses plain-English to introduce novices to the ease of using a computer and more
- 438 pages covers the basics of everything from word processing to email
NETGEAR Orbi Ultra-Performance Whole Home Mesh WiFi System - fastest WiFi router and single satellite extender with speeds up to 3 Gbps over 5,000 sq. feet, AC3000 (RBK50)
- Ultra-performance Mesh WiFi network blankets every inch of your home in super fast and seamless WiFi connectivity - room to room, wall to wall, floor to floor
- Up to 161% faster than the leading brands, as certified by an independent study, makes Orbi the highest performance Mesh WiFi system on the market
- Eliminates WiFi dead zones and buffering - 5,000 square feet of consistent coverage - with speeds up to 3.0 Gbps
- The most award-winning Mesh WiFi system on the planet: PC Mag, CNET, Wirecutter, Forbes, SmallNetBuilder
- Maintains speed even as more devices use your WiFi at the same time, thanks to patented tri-band technology
- 4 Ethernet ports on both router and satellite provide ultimate flexibility and connectivity for your Smart TV, game console, streaming player, and more
- Simple setup with the Orbi app - create guest network, access parental controls, perform speed tests, and more right from the app
Shotgun 3 Oz Bullet Casing Fishing Weights - 2 PK - Novelty Hull Lure Worm Swivel Sinkers -
- Our 3 oz lead bullet fishing weights are the ideal way to cross your hunting and fishing hobbies flawlessly. They are sure to raise some eyebrows and turn your favorite casting buddy's head on the boat dock.
- These bait sinkers are 100% real metal and functional not just a trinket with no real purpose. The shotgun shell cartridges have been fired over water before than up-cycled into what you see here today so it was only fitting that they ended up back in the water.
- Each individual angling weight is hand made by us in our shop and not mass produced. This allows you to buy with confidence and not worry about a bad run from a Chinese factory. We know each sinker is a quality locally made product and that we discarded any of the duds so you will receive a lifetime guarantee unless you're out for "rock bass"!
- Bullet fishing weights are that perfect gift for the friend or family member who loves any of the following: Hunting, Fishing, Shooting, Guns, Bob Izumi, Lund Boats, or anything else involving the great outdoors.
- Add this novel product to your tackle box and never look back, even pirates will think twice before boarding when they see loose shells scattered around
Norton Security Deluxe – 5 Devices – 1 Year Subscription – Product Key Card - 2019 Ready
The Walnut Room Hosts 215 Magazine Release Party
215 Magazine has released their third issue. They hosted a party at the Walnut Room, where they gave away free magazines and drinks then danced until the wee hours of the morning.
The room was filled with hip urban-cultured young adults, many of them in their mid-twenties and early thirties. They were all there to see the latest issue of Two One Five Magazine, a new urban culture magazine that has just printed its third issue.
The magazine, so far, has focused on a different issue within each published edition. It is published quarterly--this quarter's theme is dual-natured. One side of the magazine is dedicated to immigration and profiles of various immigrants who have become successful in the United States. The other side is about road trips, which magazine founders Tayyib Smith and Matthew Bacine say is appropriate considering the strong summer heat in Philadelphia.
The immigration side contains many bold headlines with the names of various peoples: Mexicans, Nigerians, Laotians, Burmese, Iraqis, etc. Each article contains an art piece that has been created by the many freelance artists who work for the magazine.
The release party was filled with those that fit the profile of Two One Five Magazine's general target reach. Each and every one of the attendees were subscribers--some friends of the founder, some who had subscribed that night--and many of them were between the ages of eighteen and thirty-five. Some were small business owners who had advertised in the magazine and some just well connected individuals who had heard about the party from their friends.
The party was not advertised on the chalkboard outside of Alfa and the Walnut Room. Instead, it was promoted on various websites, including the Two One Five magazine website, and McJawn, an online urban art and culture blog.
Responses to the magazine were favorable. Justine Titus, who is friends with an intern who works for the magazine, said, "I love it... I think they have cool sponsors, I love how it's dual sided." Her friend, Jean Merkle said, "I like the fact that it's an urban magazine based in Philly... this is good for young, hip kids."
The magazine receives its funding from Little Giant Media, who, according to Inc.com, specializes in off-beat marketing campaigns. Some examples of such off-beat marketing includes: advertisements on sidewalks, ads on LCD screens that are attached to backpacks, and billboards on bikes. Little Giant Media also owns and markets Two One Five Magazine.
Two One Five Magazine also receives some funding from small business advertisers. These small businesses are generally specialty boutiques within the Philadelphia metropolitan area. Some of the small businesses are: OMOI, a specialty pop-culture clothing store located at 1608 Pine Street, Abakus, a specialty shoe store known for its elusive storefront in Chinatown, and TRKFLD bags.
Every one was having a great time, as DJ Bloodbath of Silk City's Thursday nights spun his typical power hour music selection. The power hour DJ plays a different song every 60 seconds, a mix that maintains high energy throughout the party. Later on, DJ Excel took the post, mixing up funk, hip-hop, and even small amounts of rock into a mash-up of energized and engaging music.
In the beginning of the night, subscribers mingled and chatted. They talked about the magazine, about events in and around the city, and about the free Smirnoff vodka that was being served at the bar. As the night drew on and the Smirnoff supplies diminished, the night turned into an all-out dance party.