Bestselling Computer Recording Software in 2020
Audacity® Audio Recorder and Editor - Your professional sound studio for recording, editing and playing all common audio files: WAV, AIFF, FLAC, MP2, MP3, OGG Vorbis I For PC + Mac
MAGIX Music Maker – 2018 Premium Edition – The audio software with more sounds, instruments and creative options
PreSonus Studio One 3 Artist Recording and Production Software (License Code + Quick Start)
- Elegant single-window work environment with powerful drag-and-drop functionality, multi-touch support, unlimited audio and Instrument tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- UPDATED Content browser lets you search, find, preview, and drag-and-drop tempo-matched loops, samples, effects, instruments, presets, and more
- NEW Presence XT expandable sampler and Mai Tai polyphonic, analog modeling synth; includes 36 64-bit Native Effects, and 5 virtual instruments in all
- Native Fat Channel plug-in from StudioLive AI mixers includes low-pass filter, gate, compressor, parametric EQ, and limiter
- Advanced features such as transient detection and editing with groove extraction, multitrack comping, editable Folder Tracks, step recording, event-based effects
- Software accessed via license key upon registration with manufacturer
Pyle USB MIDI Controller Board - Mini Portable Workstation Equipment w/ 9 Faders, Knobs, & DJ Transport Buttons - Control DAW Software Kit for Laptop Electronic Music Recording Production - PMIDIPD30
- SIMPLE MIDI MAPPING: 9 knobs, 9 sliders, 11 assignable buttons and 6 DJ Transport Buttons, 1 X/Y fader slider and can be MIDI mapped to control CC or program change messages to any parameter or function to record in your favorite DAW
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: A single cable connects the mini controller kit to the USB port of any Mac or PC laptop computer or desktop PC. No extra power adapter necessary! Works with all professional Digital Audio Workstation software like Logic, Ableton Live, Pro tools or GarageBand
- PERFECT FOR ELECTRONIC MUSICIANS: Compact board surface features LED light transport control allowing you to quickly play, rewind, fast forward, loop, stop and record all without hunting for settings in your DAW. Master your music by ear - adjust volume and mix virtual sound parameters more fluidly from the 9 sliders and rotary knobs
- 4 PRESET BANKS: Change the portable production hardware preset bank directly from the controller and switch to entirely different mapping scheme. Mixing system package allows you to quickly change instruments during live performance. Great desk equipment accessories for any recording studio musical station
- INCLUDES MIDI EDITOR SOFTWARE: Download and install the programmable software to your Windows or Mac and make advanced edits to the global midi channel, switch between toggle and switch mode, or change CC value for both on and off
PreSonus AudioBox 96 Studio USB 2.0 Recording Bundle with Interface, Headphones, Microphone and Studio One software
- Audio Box USB 96 audio/MIDI interface with cable
- Studio One Artist recording and production software (DAW)
- HD7 studio monitoring headphones
- M7 studio condenser microphone with cable
- Comes with the Studio Magic Plugin Suite
Fender Play – Instructional, Learn to Play Guitar Lesson Platform for Beginners – 6 Month Prepaid Gift Card
Bandicam Screen Recorder for Windows [Download]
- Record everything on your computer screen and draw lines/boxes/arrows while recording
- Record DirectX/OpenGL games with in-game audio and microphone like Fraps
- Record a capture card and add webcam video of yourself on the video (Facecam, Picture-in-Picture, Video-in-Video)
- Capture over 24 hours without stopping (Up to 144 FPS, 4K UHD Video)
- Pay Once, Use Forever - Email us at email@example.com to get technical service.
Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920, Widescreen Video Calling and Recording, 1080p Camera, Desktop or Laptop Webcam
- Full HD 1080p video calling (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels) with the latest version of Skype for Windows
- 720p HD video calling (up to 1280 x 720 pixels) with supported clients. Full HD video recording (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels).Max Resolution: 1080p/30fps - 720p/30fps
- Video compression, Built-in dual stereo mics with automatic noise reduction. Automatic low-light correction, Tripod-ready universal clip fits laptops, LCD or monitors
- Compatible with: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or later. Works in USB Video Device Class (UVC) mode: Mac OS 10.10 or later (HD 720p on FaceTime for Mac or other supported video-calling clients; Full HD 1080p video recording with QuickTime Player) Chrome OS,Android v 5.0 or above (with supported video-calling clients),USB port,Internet connection
MixPad Free Multitrack Recording Studio and Music Mixing Software [Download]
- Create a mix using audio, music and voice tracks and recordings.
- Customize your tracks with amazing effects and helpful editing tools.
- Use tools like the Beat Maker and Midi Creator.
- Work efficiently by using Bookmarks and tools like Effect Chain, which allow you to apply multiple effects at a time
- Use one of the many other NCH multimedia applications that are integrated with MixPad.
SOUND FORGE Audio Studio – Version 12 – audio editor including mastering plug-in
Best Video Recording Software
Ever wanted a list of the best game recorders on the market today? Well I've got you covered with my top five best video game recording software's, all with the ability to track your framerate, record high quality video, change angles and compress video.
Have you ever watched gameplay videos on Youtube and wished that you to could record your gameplay and show it to others? Did you find that it was difficult to find the right software for what you've wanted to do? Well, I'm here to make things a little easier by providing you with a list of the top five video game recording software's out on the market today that work great and won't break the bank.
Fraps: In my search to find the very best recording software for gaming I stumbled upon a program called Fraps. At first glance it didn't seem like much of a program, but the more I used it the more I liked it. Not only can you adjust the amount of frames that Fraps records at, but you also have a visible icon which lets you know your current frames in the game you are playing, which helps judge your performance in games that don't have the feature built into the code itself. What I found with many different types of recording software was that as soon as you recording it would cause you to lag, which makes recording real time difficult. With fraps not only did I not experience this, but the settings in fraps also allowed me to create the very best quality possible for the best performance.
Bandicam: Bandicam is a little different from Fraps in that it allows you to record at very high quality, but it also compresses your video while you record. This isn't a big problem for me using Fraps, because it's easy to compress in video editing programs like Sony Vegas, but it makes the process go a little quicker as I don't have to compress after taking the video. Another nice thing about Bandicam is that you can immediately upload video to Youtube without any additional work. This is great if you want to quickly upload gameplay videos for others to see.
D3DGear: This program is similar to Fraps and Bandicam, however it has one huge difference that I think those who like to not only record gameplay, but share it with others immediately will like. D3DGear allows the user to not only compress video files on the go, but it also allows them to instantly put their video and audio onto a streaming platform for other users to view. Another nice addition to the software is the fact that you can adjust the resolution at any time, allowing for less video editing later on in the process.
LiteCam: This recording software caught my eye, not because of the great quality similar to Fraps and others, but because it had one feature that the other programs did not. What's great about this software is it allows you to draw images and type words directly onto the screen. This allows you to become more involved with your audience and draw their attention more to things that you are talking about in your video while you are recording and after, allow for much less editing of the video later on in the process before uploading. Another nice touch is that you can also record web cam footage with it, making for a great mesh up to your next gaming video.
Gamecam: When I used to do video editing for Call of Duty 4 I used a free version of this program to get better camera angles while also recording with Fraps. While it had many features of Fraps it also had the added perk of adjusting camera angles inside the video that was already recorded. This made a big difference, because otherwise you would have to take a game demo and go in and adjust the camera angles of the demo and record them again. This eliminated the problem entirely and allowed me to make the adjustments for the videos I was editing.