Bestselling Computer Recording Equipment in 2020
TONOR Pro Condenser Microphone XLR to 3.5mm Podcasting Studio Recording Condenser Microphone Kit Computer Mics with 48V Phantom Power Supply
Aokeo AK-70 Professional Studio Live Stream Broadcasting Recording Condenser Microphone With AK-35 Suspension Scissor Arm Stand, Shock Mount, Pop Filter, USB Sound Card and Mounting Clamp
- The Set Includes: (1) Condenser Microphone + (1) Adjustable Suspension Scissor Arm Stand + (1) Table Mounting Clamp + (1) Metal Shock Mount + (1) Pop Filter + (1) Ball-type Anti-wind Foam Cap + (1) 3.5mm Male to XLR Female Cable. *PLEASE NOTE: Sound Card, 48V Phantom Power, 1/4" to XLR Cable & XLR to XLR Cable are needed to purchase additionally*
- The professional condenser microphone adopts the completely new audio circuit. Capture rich, full-bodied sound from sources that are directly in front of the mic. The cardioid pick-up pattern minimizes background noise and isolates the main sound source.
- The adjustable scissor arm stand is made out of all steel construction, sturdy and durable. Folding type, convenient to carry. Can be mounted on the announcers' table. The double-braced arms add strength.
- The microphone wind screen pop filter mask shield can ensure that your tracks are audible and easy to understand.And also it will make sure your message loud and clear, and banish the dreaded hissing and lisping sounds. NOTE: * REQUIRES 5V OF POWER FROM PLUG IN SOURCE TO WORK*
- The metal shock mount features an angle adjustment with locking knob and can effectively reduce handling noise. The ball-type anti-wind foam cap can protect microphone against wind interference and singers' spit.The microphone can not be used with mobile phone and tablet computer. NOTE: It cannot work with Mac, Sound Card required to work.
TONOR Professional Studio Condenser Microphone Computer PC Microphone Kit with 3.5mm XLR/Pop Filter/Scissor Arm Stand/Shock Mount for Professional Studio Recording Podcasting Broadcasting, Blue
Professional Condenser Microphone, Plug &Play Home Studio microphones for Iphone Android Recording, PC, Computer, Podcasting, Mini Desktop MIC Stand dual-layer acoustic filter
Fifine Usb Podcast Condenser Microphone Recording On Laptop, No Need Sound Card Interface and Phantom Power.(K669)
- Plug and play USB podcast microphone work with Mac and Windows(Vista, XP), USB-powered design,eliminate the need for an external 48V phantom power source.
- PC microphone with volume control knob, make output volume easy controlled(volume up ,down and mute),good option of recording studio microphone for broadcasting..
- Sturdy, durability metal construction USB microphone for computer with adjustable tripod desk stand and 6 feet long USB cable for secure and easily portable tabletop use.
- Cardioid polar pattern USB microphone for recording improves audio recording on YouTube or recording software Audacity.
- Sensitive vocal desktop microphone make clear voiceovers,work great for podcast,Skype chat,talking with friends while playing games and streaming, push-to-talk VoIP program, ask "Cortana".
TONOR Pro Condenser Microphone XLR to 3.5mm Podcasting Studio Recording Condenser Microphone Kit Computer Mics with 48V Phantom Power Supply Black
TKGOU Recording Microphone, Plug And Play 3.5mm Microphone Sets With Tripod Stand & Pop Filter Recording microphone for computer/iphone/latop,Great For Youtube,Facebook,Gaming- MC6B
Audacity® Audio Recorder and Editor - Your professional sound studio for recording, editing and playing all common audio files: WAV, AIFF, FLAC, MP2, MP3, OGG Vorbis I For PC + Mac
ARCHEER Podcast Recording Microphone with Stand Professional Condenser Studio Broadcasting Microphone for Computer PC Laptop, USB Power Supply- Black
Pyle USB MIDI Controller Board - Mini Portable Workstation Equipment w/ 9 Faders, Knobs, & DJ Transport Buttons - Control DAW Software Kit for Laptop Electronic Music Recording Production - PMIDIPD30
- SIMPLE MIDI MAPPING: 9 knobs, 9 sliders, 11 assignable buttons and 6 DJ Transport Buttons, 1 X/Y fader slider and can be MIDI mapped to control CC or program change messages to any parameter or function to record in your favorite DAW
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: A single cable connects the mini controller kit to the USB port of any Mac or PC laptop computer or desktop PC. No extra power adapter necessary! Works with all professional Digital Audio Workstation software like Logic, Ableton Live, Pro tools or GarageBand
- PERFECT FOR ELECTRONIC MUSICIANS: Compact board surface features LED light transport control allowing you to quickly play, rewind, fast forward, loop, stop and record all without hunting for settings in your DAW. Master your music by ear - adjust volume and mix virtual sound parameters more fluidly from the 9 sliders and rotary knobs
- 4 PRESET BANKS: Change the portable production hardware preset bank directly from the controller and switch to entirely different mapping scheme. Mixing system package allows you to quickly change instruments during live performance. Great desk equipment accessories for any recording studio musical station
- INCLUDES MIDI EDITOR SOFTWARE: Download and install the programmable software to your Windows or Mac and make advanced edits to the global midi channel, switch between toggle and switch mode, or change CC value for both on and off
Professional Condenser Microphone, Home Studio Recording Anchor Microphone with Mount stand & Anti-wind Cap for Computer PC Laptop Desktop Phone Interview Online Chatting Podcasting Youtube
- Cardioid Microphone with High Sensitivity: A Cardioid pickup pattern minimizes background noise and isolates the main sound source. Adopt high quality condenser microphone chip aimed at increasing sensitivity and filtering out background noises for sound, warm, rich recordings
- Comes with a Shock Mount Stand: With anti-wind foam cover and the metal shockproof stand allows you to adjust the angle of the Microphone, to secure the microphone whenever there is a sudden dent and protect thr mic powerfully
- 3.5mm Professional Condenser Microphone: Play and play, easy to use, 16MM Gold-Plated mic chip for good-quality voice and recording performance, has the ability to pick up a full texture of sound, more incredible and loseless stereo sound, loud and clear
- High Compatibility: Working with Windows win 7/8/10, iOS, PCs, Notebooks, iPhones and Android Smart phones and Tablet, and other devices
- Exquisite Design for Long Lasting: Beautiful appearance design, smooth finish, rubberized handle grip, and sturdy Aluminum foil & copper double shielding cable. Risk-free product warranty from Oenbopo-full refund or replacement within 90 days
USB Microphone,Fifine Metal Condenser Recording Microphone For Laptop MAC Or Windows Cardioid Studio Recording Vocals, Voice Overs,Streaming Broadcast And YouTube Videos.(669B)
USB Condenser Microphone MAONO Computer Mic with Echo, Volume Control, Pattern Adjustable for Youtube Recording, Podcast, Gaming, Vocal Mic
- The Cable is updated to Cool Black. The Sample Rate and Bit Rate, up to 192kHz and 24bit separately, are higher than most of USB microphones' in such low price in the marketplace, even blue, rode. USB Mic, featured 192000 samples of audio per second, means fast, sexy, full-bodied, rich voice. The logo on the face of the Mic indicates the front of the microphone, and the pick-up area of the cardioid pattern. Please be sure to have the side with the dot facing the sound source you wish to record
- PLUG&PLAY, CATCH INSPIRATION: Just simply plug the USB cable into all kinds of PCs: Windows 8, Windows 7(no driver required), Windows Vista, XP Home Edition or XP Professional, Windows and Mac OS and Linux OX, (download driver, contact us), and wear the earphone (included) for monitoring your voice in network chatting, Voiceover, Podcast, Facetime, YouTube, Skype, WhatsApp, MSN, Yahoo Recording, singing on Internet or karaoke, LOL Games and so on
- ADVANCED IN-BUILT REVERB CHIP, HEADPHONE OUTPUT SOCKET FOR REAL-TIME MONITORING: To perform as a professional musical instrument, the reverb chip, as the core of a condenser usb microphone, is made with the latest and the most compatible digital audio configuration by our own R&D team. This is the difference between MAONO USB MICROPHONE and any others. High-quality components and meticulous engineering ensure the MAONO USB Microphone offers remarkably clear, professional audio reproduction
- SPEAK OUT YOUR DREAM CLEARLY, COMPATIBLE WITH BOOM ARM: No matter in playing games or recording videos online, a rustle and low sensitive microphone tool embarrassed you, which can't stand, but MAONO sensitive, clear, crisp and high-end USB MICROPHONE (can match with BOOM ARM/MICROPHONE STAND) to show your taste and professional, with a frequency response of 35Hz - 18kHz and a sensitivity of -44 +/-3d (0dB= 1V/Pa @ 1khz. Accurate input and Real-time transmission allow you show yourself at will
- HIGH-CLASS PODCAST KIT INCLUDES, THE BEST GIFT: (1) MAONO USB Condenser Microphone + (1) a pair of pink Earphone(BONUS)+ (1) Butterfly Clip Holder + (1) Desktop Tripod Stand + (1) USB Cable + (1) Manual
Recording music nowadays is mostly done on computers but the same rules apply as they did in the '50s.
When one is dealing with recording live sound, we are still at the mercy of physics. Sound travels through air and no computer in the world can change that. One of the most important rules that I have used over the years is where you put your microphone. Moving it around, if let's say that you wanted to record an acoustic guitar, can change the sound quite considerably. it is worth trying as the results can be dramatic.
Probably the most important rule is what exactly you are trying to record. If you are recording a $5000 Gibson acoustic guitar, and provided that the strings are new, you will probably get a great sound. If, on the other hand you are recording an old guitar brought off eBay for $30, with strings dating back to prehistoric times, then no amount of computer processing power will ever make it sound any good. So, make sure your source sounds as good as possible and then at least you will have a better chance of getting something good on disk. By changing strings or putting new heads on drums can make all the difference. if it sounds good in the room then, chances are it will sound good recorded.
One other important rule is to make sure when you have finished, put it on a CD and listen to it on as many different systems as you can and see what it sounds like. After a while you will start to find out what works and what doesn't. You can also compare it with other music that you like, to see how close you are to making it sound professional. There are so many variables to deal with that you just have to be patient and try to be as open minded as possible. Be willing to accept criticism and better yourself through it. Remember that it is other people who are hopefully going to but it so it does matter what people say.