Bestselling Computer Network Adapters in 2020
EDUP WiFi Adapter ac600Mbps Wireless USB Adapter 5.8GHz/2.4GHz Dual Band 600Mbps USB Adapter 2dBi External Antennas Supports Windows XP,Win Vista,Win 7,Win 8.1, Win 10,Mac OS X 10.6-10.13
- Upgrades PCs to 802.11ac, the latest & most powerful Wi-Fi technology - 3 times faster than wireless N speeds. 5G WIFI Ideal for gaming online and seamless HD video streaming
- Wifi usb adapter up to 600Mbps Wi-Fi speeds on 5.8GHz (433Mbps) and 2.4GHz (150Mbps) bands. Dual band reduces interference for better connections to more Wi-Fi devices, Use Roaming technology, promise high effective wireless connect
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi technology and detachable 2dBi omni-directional dual band antenna for increased coverage and stability; Dual band wireless usb adapter downward compatability 802.11g/n Internet device
- 2.0 USB Wireless wifi Antennas Support Operation System:Windows XP/Vista/Win7/Win8.1/Win10/Mac OS 10.6-10.13(The newest driver from EDUP site:http://www.szedup.com/support/driver-download/ep-db1607-driver/)
- Wifi dongle AC600Mbps lifetime warranty Easy to install,driver updates and full technical support in English.(Newest driver link in description or Contact us)
TP-Link 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit PCI Network Adapter/Card, Includes Low-profile Bracket (TG-3269)
- Standards: IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab, 802.3x, 802.1q, 802.1p, CSMA/CD, TCP/IP, PCI Revision 2.1/2.2
- Speed: 10/ 100/ 1000Mbps
- Connectors: 1 x RJ45
- LEDs: 1000Mbps Link/Act, 100Mbps Link/Act, 10 Link/Act, Duplex
- BUS: 32-bit PCI
Wsky Wireless USB WiFi Adapter - AC 600M Dual Band (2.4G/150Mbps+5G/433Mbps), USB WiFi Network Dongle Adapter, Support Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32/64bits) MAC OS
Slicemall USB Wifi Adapter 1200Mbps Wireless Adapter Network Long Range High-gain Antenna Dual Band USB3.0 Wifi for Desktop/PC (5GHz 866Mbps + 2.4GHz 300Mbps)Supports Windows XP/7/8/10/Mac/Linux...
OURLiNK 600Mbps AC600 Dual Band USB WiFi Dongle & Wireless Network Adapter for Laptop/Desktop Computer - Backward Compatible with 802.11 a/b/g/n Products (2.4 GHz 150Mbps, 5GHz 433Mbps)
ANEWKODI 600Mbps Dual Band (2.4G/150Mbps+5G/433Mbps) Wireless USB WiFi Adapter,802.11N/G/B Antenna Network LAN Card for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32/64bits) MAC OS
- External Powerful Antenna:High Gain Long-Range 2dBi Antenna can help you connect even when signals are weak.
- High Speed: Up to 600Mbps Wi-Fi speeds on 5GHz (433Mbps) or 2.4GHz (150Mbps) bands: Performance to reduce freezing and lags when streaming and gaming.Ultra-fast AC600 wireless adapter speed with 802.11ac
- Plug-and-Play: Windows 10 is plug and play. Setup CD included; Once you've run the software, you can simply insert the adapter to get connected
- Works with Any WiFi Routers: By using AC600 AC wireless adapter, you can upgrade your PC,laptop or Mac to work with the latest AC WiFi router for faster speed and extended range.
- ANEWKODI USB Wireless Network Adapter Support Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista (32-bit/64-bit),Mac OS 10.4~10.12.1. We offer 12 MONTH WORRY-FREE WARRANTY, if you have any problems when using, just contact us. We must GIVE YOU A REPLACEMENT or REFUND UNCONDITIONALLY !
Intel Gigabit CT PCI-E Network Adapter EXPI9301CTBLK
- Intel Gigabit CT PCI-E Network Adapter EXPI9301CTBLK (bulk)
WiFi Adapter 600Mbps Wireless USB Adapter Dual Band (2.4G/150Mbps+5G/433Mbps) Antenna Network Card For Desktop/Laptop/PC, Support Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista, MAC OS 10.4-10.12
TP-Link TL-WN725N N150 USB wireless WiFi network Adapter for pc with SoftAP Mode - Nano Size, Compatible with Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 - Mac OS 10.6~10.11 - Linux Kernal 2.6~3.16
- USB WiFi Adapter: Upgrade your WiFi speeds up to 150Mbps for lag-free video streaming and Internet calls
- Stronger WiFi Coverage: 2.4GHz Band WiFi covers your house everywhere.
- MiNi Design: Allows you to plug it in and forget it is even there
- Industry Leading Support: 2-YEAR WARRANTY AND FREE 24/7 TECHNICAL SUPPORT; If you have any problems when using, just contact us and we will Give You A Replacement or Refund Unconditionally; JD Power Ranked TP-Link "Highest in Customer Satisfaction for Wireless Routers in 2017"
- Compatibility: Compatible with Windows (XP/7/8/8.1/10) - Mac OS (10.9~10.13) - Linux Kernal (2.6.18~4.4.3)
USB WiFi Adapter 600Mbps USBNOVEL Dual Band 2.4G / 5G Wireless WiFi Dongle Network Card for for Laptop Destop Win XP/7/8/10, Mac OS X 10.4-10.14
- Innovative mini dual band wireless adapter, the newest and most powerful wifi technology - 3 times faster than wireless N speeds. Dual band reduces interference for better connections to more wireless networking.
- Works with any wifi routers, by using AC600 wireless adapter, you can upgrade your PC,laptop or Mac to work with the latest AC wifi router for faster speed and extended range.
- High speed 802.11ac wireless adapter, up to 600Mbps wifi speeds on 5GHz (433Mbps) or 2.4GHz (150Mbps) bands. 5G wifi is ideal for online gaming and seamless HD video streaming.
- Support for win 10 / 8 / 7 / XP / Vista ( 32-bit/64-bit ) and Mac OS X 10.4 ~ 10.14: Plug-and-Play for win 10; for other type operation system, you need to install the driver with the included Set-up CD, and simple plug the our usbnovel wireless USB wifi adapter into your device once the drive is correctly installed. (💗Download Newest driver link from http://bit.ly/2CKF9NE or https://www.usbnovel.com/product/usb-wifi-adapter/ or Contact us ).
- 💗Warranty: If you are not satisfied with Usb Wifi Adapter, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org , We will offer you a FULL REFUND or new REPLACEMENT. Enjoy the convinience that our Wireless Network Card offers.
Techkey 600Mbps USB Wifi Adapter,Dual Band (2.4G/150Mbps+5G/433Mbps) Wireless Network Adapter Wifi Antenna for Desktop/PC/Laptop, Supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista
- Fast Speed: Up to 600Mbps Wi-Fi speeds on 5GHz (433Mbps) and 2.4GHz (150Mbps) bands. Dual band reduces interference for better connections to more Wi-Fi devices
- Compatibility System: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista (32-bit/64-bit),Mac OS 10.4~10.12.1. Please check the driver link in the detail page or contact us for help
- WPS Function: WPS (Wifi Protected Setup) encryption method to remember and protect password
- Just Plug N Play: Windows 10 is plug and play. This USB wireless adapter does come with a CD driver. No need for that if you have Windows 10
- Warranty: We offer 12 MONTHS WORRY-FREE WARRANTY, if you have any problems when using, please contact us first, we will help you make things right.
NEWTERK Wifi Adapter 1200M USB 3.0 High Speed Wifi Dongle with Antenna 802.11ac Wireless Network Card Dual Band Land Card for Desktop PC Laptop, Support Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista,Mac Os
- EXTERNAL POWERFUL ANTENNA: NEWTERK wifi adapter with detachable 5dbi high gain long-range antenna make the signal stronger and through-wall to help you connect even when signals are weak. Enjoy the powerful internet connection, no worry about far from the Router.
- NEWEST WPS SECURE TECH: Support WPS one key encryption, not only free you from remembering long passwords but also guarantee network security. User-friendly setup and hassle-free configuration. No worry about jamming.
- ULTRA-FAST SPEED: Switchable wireless AC1200M dual band high speed adapter up to 1200mbps on 5ghz(867mbps) and 2.4ghz(300mbps) bands. Double faster than 600M dongles. Support WMM standard, performance to reduce freezing and lags when streaming and gaming
- EASY INSTALLATION: Setup CD included or download drive from the link below(Windows 10 is plug-and-play), once you've run the software, you can simply insert the adapter to get connected. Support Smart AP switch function, easily share network resource.
- WORRY-FREE Refund GUARANTEE: NEWTERK wifi dongle support windows 10/8.1/8/7/xp/vista (32-bit/64-bit),mac os 10.4~10.12.1, we offer 12 month WORRY-FREE WARRANTY, if you have any problems when using, please do not hesitate to contact us!
TP-Link Gigabit Ethernet PCI-Express Network Adapter (TG-3468)
- Ultra-Fast: 10/100/1000Mbps PCIe Adapter upgrade your Ethernet speed to Gigabit
- Automation: Wake-on-LAN supporting Auto-Negotiation and Auto MDI/MDIX
- Supports: IEEE802.3x Flow Control for Full-duplex Mode and backpressure for Half-duplex Mode; 4k Bytes Port: 1x 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Network Media
- System Requirements : Windows 7 (32/64 bits) , Windows Vista (32/64 bits), Window XP ( 32/64 bits)
- Dual Bracket: Low profile and standard profile bracket inside works with both mini and standard size PCs.
- Industry Leading Support: 2-year warranty and free 24/7 technical support
- From Reliable Brand: TP-Link has been ranked as the World's No. 1 provider of WLAN products for the past consecutive 7 years by IDC. In 2017.
TRENDnet Wireless Adapter: Poor Quality and Bad Customer Service
Product Review of TRENDnet TEW-424UB IEEE 802.11b Wireless Adapter
So I went to my local computer store and noticed that they were holding a special on the TRENDnet TEW-424UB Wireless Adapter. The adapter was normally $19.99 and they were offering a $12 rebate. It was cute and blue, and had a flip top. When I asked the disinterested salesmen (in those kind of stores, you don't really exist unless you are trying to buy a $3,000 television that you don't need) about this particular wireless adapter, he flippantly said, "Yea, I have one at home and it's fine." That is probably their standard answer to someone who is not spending big bucks and dares to "bother" them. Anyway, at $7.99 a pop, I figured hey, why not get two! Then I could hook one up to a third computer which was set up in another room of my house.
So I purchased two TRENDnet adapters at full price ($39.98 plus tax) with the expectation that I would be getting $24 in the mail soon from TRENDnet. I filled out the forms and included copies of the receipt and UPCs in the mailing, just as the rebate offer requested.
The adapters worked fine for about one month and then started acting up. They connected at the distance I needed--about 20 or 30 feet from my router, and through walls.
But then the adapter that I hooked up to the third computer in my house completely conked out after one month. The other one I was using for my laptop started dropping the connection, coming back on, and dropping again around that time. About a month later it stopped working completely. I admit that the second one got bent a little due to my own clumsiness, but the other one was not affected by human interaction in any way, and still malfunctioned. I was angry, because now I had to go back to the computer store and get another brand of wireless adapter and pay more money. But I figured I would just write off the $8 per adapter as a lesson learned that you get what you pay for. Right?
Wrong. I got a letter in the mail right around the time the 2nd adapter malfunctioned (yes, two months later) saying that they couldn't reimburse me because I didn't include the actual UPCs. So I cut both UPCs from the box and sent them in explaining that I had two refunds coming to me . I had to wait another six to eight weeks before receiving my money back. In the meanwhile, I purchased a new adapter made by Belkin which I love and is still working to this day.
One day months later I happened to dig to the bottom of my mailbox under some sales papers and saw a (literally) crumpled up check mixed within. I looked and noticed that it was my refund check from TRENDnet.
But there were some figures missing. The check was only for $12. (I know, what a whole lot of trouble over a few bucks right?) So I called the company and asked them what was up. They said that they only allow one rebate per household. That must have been in the super fine print, because I darn sure didn't see it. If I would have known that I wouldn't have wasted money on not only one, but two crappy adapters. Many of those rebate offers are just ploys to make as much money off of us "suckers" as possible for inferior products.
So anyway, my review of the TRENDnet TEW-424UB is not good, and neither is my review of the company as a whole.
Side note: Hey, these consumer products companies had better get wise. Now that the internet is in just about every household, word is bound to get around about how terrible your electronic product is. Word of mouth is one of the best ways to sell and kill a product; I would think they'd do everything in their power to make their customers happy.
In short, if you are looking for a reliable wireless adapter to perform for you in the long run, go buy a Belkin, or another more well-known product.
If you are looking for a pretty little blue paperweight with a flip top, buy a TrendNET TEW-424.