Bestselling Computer Monitor Accessories in 2020
3M Monitor Mount Document Clip, Mounts Right or Left with Command Adhesive, Swings Forward and Back for Easy Viewing and Storage, 30 Sheet Capacity, Black (DH240MB)
- Document clip mounts to monitor freeing up desk space and reducing movement of eyes, neck and shoulders minimizing strain and increasing comfort
- Dual-function clip lets you slide in up to 5 sheets one-handed or securely clip up to 30 sheets
- Mounts right or left with Command Adhesive
- Swings forward and back for easy viewing and storage when not in use
- Holds up to 30 sheets
- Uses Command (TM) Adhesive to attach
- Compatible with all CRT monitors and most flat panel monitors
- Swings out of way when not in use
- Color: Black
ExcelityFashion Computer Monitors Side Panel Multifunction Memo Pads Acrylic Transparent Message Boards Sticky Boards (Owl-Right)
- Owl stand on the right of monitor
- Good strategy for making schedule, notes and Conversation with long-term
- Design for Monitor,Wall, Refrigerator,leaving message or stick photo
- Product Size(L*W):12.8'*3.2'
FO&OSOBEIT Left Computer Monitors Screen Acrylic Message Boards Memo Pads
FO&OSOBEIT Right Computer Monitors Screen Acrylic Message Boards Memo Pads
North Bayou Monitor Desk Mount Stand Full Motion Swivel Monitor Arm Gas Spring for 17''-27'' Computer Monitor from 4.4lbs to 14.3lbs
Foster Monitor Sticky Notes Holder, Memo Board, Message Pad (1 piece) - Thin Bezels OK
Mind Reader PC, Laptop, IMAC Monitor Stand and Desk Organizer, Black
- 10 different compartments to store and organizer your desk accessories
- Save valuable desk space by putting your monitor on top
- Elevate your monitor by 2 Inch for healthy neck
- Removable legs to elevate monitor
- Space below stows a keyboard. Bottom rubber grippers keep unit in place
FITUEYES Computer Monitor Stand TV Shelf Risers 16.7 inch 2 Tiers Monitor Stand Save Space Black
- Accommodates monitors, laptops, printers, and fax machines. [Approx. Dimension: 16.7*9.3*5.5in. Assembly needed. ]
- Stow laptop underneath monitor riser for space-saving storage
- The laptop stand is also a great desk accessory to enhance the visual organization of your desk; simple and slim design fits perfectly into any decor, adds an elegant look to your desktop or work area.
- This item is multi-function, it can be used to raise your monitor, also can be used as a tv stand.
SONGMICS Bamboo Wood Monitor Stand Computer Riser with Storage Organizer Office Desk Laptop Cellphone TV Printer Desktop Container Natural ULLD201
- BAMBOO MONITOR STAND: Finished by eco-friendly and sturdy bamboo board, its regular weight capacity is up to 80lbs. Load better than plastic stand, not easy to break like glass ones
- EFFECTIVELY MONITOR RISER: Elevate monitor up to eye level for comfortable, ergonomic viewing experience. Make you get free from tension headaches or eye and neck strain from looking down on your computer screen while improving computer's ventilation. It is also suitable for putting TV, printer, cellphone, laptop, etc.
- PERFECT DESK ORGANIZER: Have various holding slots for cell phone, cup, papers, stapler, clips and other everyday office supplies and allow you to slide your keyboard and mice under the stand to get your desktop space back
- SAFE DESIGN: Polished smoothly, rounded corners, countersunk screws, protect your safety when using
- PRODUCT SIZE: Overall Measure: 23.6"L X 11. 9"W X 3.3"H (60 x 30.2 x 8.5cm). With a slim, modern design, complement all desktops and adds an elegant look to any workplace
AmazonBasics Adjustable Monitor Stand
- Monitor stand with column-style stackable legs to choose your height
- Adjustable height up to 4-7/8 inches
- 11-inch-wide storage space underneath for laptops and video game consoles
- Non-skid feet help keep stand in place
- Great for laptops, printers or monitors up to 22 pounds
Royal Craft Wood Computer Monitor Stand Riser - Laptop Stand and Desk Organizer with Keyboard Storage and IPad Tablet Cellphone Slots - Stylish Bamboo Printer iMac LCD TV PC Monitor Stands
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. We take pride in the quality of our Bamboo Monitor Stands and this is why we back it with 100% Money-Back guarantee! Buy with confidence and enjoy the convenience and functionality of a Monitor Riser! If you are not absolutely thrilled at it, we will fully refund you, NO QUESTIONS ASKED!
- STYLISH AND FUNCTIONAL STAND for Monitor (up to 27"), Laptop, Desktop, TV, Printer or Fax machine up to 100 lb.
- MULTI-USE DESK ORGANIZER with Slots for Cup, Cell Phones, IPad Pro, Tablet, Business Cards, Utensil, and other office desk stuff.
- RIGHT VIEWING HEIGHT helps to avoid tension and neck strain.
- NEWLY DESIGNED Natural Eco-friendly Bamboo Stand - 12"L, 25.5W, 3.5"H
LED LCD Monitor Stand Cradle Desk Organizer Office Various Storages Computer New
- The item match Monitor peripherals in terms of color.
- With tiny hole, you can recharge your cell phone with connecting cable wire through the hole.
- Effective Use of Space! The item has various storages.
- It's safe to use with smooth shape of a corner by rounding process.
- Arranging cable wire neatly on recharging cell phone.
WP-TT® Fashion Multifunction Utility Acrylic Transparent Computer Monitors Side Panel/ Memo Pads / Message Boards/ Sticky Boards for Computer Screen, 1 Set (Left & Right)
Maximizing Your Desktop Visual Experience
Find yourself wishing you could afford that 25" computer monitor hoping it can fit all the programs you are simultaneously running? Try a more efficient solution such as increasing the amount of external displays you are using.
Whether or not your computer hardware is compatible with this option I do not know. To figure this out, first thing you should look at is your video card. On the back of your desktop you will see a blue VGA port in which your monitor is plugged into. If on the same surface area (this item will most likely be vertical) there are several other ports (including multiple USB ports and sound/microphone inputs), then sadly your monitor is plugged into your motherboard and you are unable to continue this tutorial. However, if your monitor is plugged into a much smaller surface area (horizontally placed) and consists of only a view ports (including the blue monitor/VGA port, the S-Video port (which is a small black circle with pin holes), and possibly a DVI (similar to the VGA port, but white with more sets of pin holes) or HDMI port. This would be the video card.
Once you have identified you have a video card, check to see if there are any available VGA, DVI, or HDMI ports located on your video card (not the motherboard!). If not, you may purchase another video card if your motherboard and power supply can support it. If ports are available, you are in luck, but to be safe contact your video card manufacturer to see if it is able to handle dual displays. You will need to do the same thing in the previous sentence with your motherboard. If all is okay, you may proceed in plugging in your second display. If you are purchasing another monitor (I am not condoning any purchases) make sure its display cord has a matching output end as your available port. Most commonly users will have a spare DVI port, yet have a VGA monitor cable. This is a simple fix as you can purchase a VGA to DVI adapter for only a few bucks.
Once plugged in, your computer's operating system should recognize the display. Right-click your desktop's background and enter the Screen Resolution window or Properties window, depending on your operating system. You may then select the display you wish to manipulate and begin fitting it for your needs by adjusting its resolution and orientation, but most importantly it's function. Functions include mirroring the other display, or to act as an extension. Extending these displays is seen as one of the most useful functions as you may now run multiple programs simultaneously without constant readjustment and minimization, resulting in less interference of your work.