Bestselling Computer Keyboard & Mice Accessories in 2020
Mini Wireless Keyboard Touchpad : Jelly Comb 2.4GHz Handheld Remote Control Touchpad Keyboard with Mouse for Smart TV, TV Internet Boxes, PC, Laptop, PS3, PS4, Microsoft Surface Tablet, HTPC, IPTV ect
Havit Rainbow Backlit Wired Gaming Keyboard Mouse Combo (White)
Mini Bluetooth Keyboard, Jelly Comb Rechargable Handheld Remote Control Wireless Mini Keyboard with Touchpad Mouse for PC, Android TV Box, HTPC, Android Smartphone Tablet
HAVIT Rainbow Backlit Wired Gaming Keyboard Mouse Combo (Black)
Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Sets - BAKTH 7 Cool Colors LED Backlit Wired USB Keyboard and Mouse Combo for PC Computer Games Including Durable Mouse Pad (Black)
- Gaming keyboard and mouse sets combo: seven cool colors LED backlit keyboard and seven colors backlit mouse for computer games
- 2400 DPI gaming mouse with 4 preset levels (800, 1200, 1800, 2400), you can use it smoothly when playing game
- High quality ABS construction with LED lighting. Press FN+SL to change the keyboard backlit color. Press Fn + PgUp/ PgDn to adjust the keyboards brightness
- Supports Mac OS, Windows 7, 8, 10, Vista, XP or other operating system. Good USB connectors, anti-slip textured surface, and comfortable ergonomic design
- Package contents: 1 x keyboard, 1 x mouse, 1 x mouse pad as free gift. 30 days money back guaranty and 1 year warranty. (NOT recommended to use them for a PS4 or XBOX)
DBPOWER Three Colors Backlit LED Keyboard for Gaming, Office Device
- 104-key Gaming Keyboard, 19 Non-Conflict Keys, Removable Keycaps, Strengthened Space Key. Specially designed keys for enhanced durability and tactile feedback offers a professional gaming feeling.
- 3 Colors LED Backlit. Cool LED backlighting on keyboard, 3 colors changeable breathing or permanent lighting mode. You can adjust backlit and breathing mode whatever you are playing game or working.
- Easy to operate with a USB braided plug-and-play cable, no driver needed. Laser-carved characters, non-slip design, splashproof and durable
- The user-friendly, ergonomic design makes this keyboard very comfortable to operate. Quick control can also be achieved via the multimedia shortcut key operations.
- Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP, Mac OS.
TeckNet Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Gryphon Pro LED Backlit Illuminated Programmable Mecha-Membrane Wired Gaming Mouse and Keyboard Set, Spill-Resistant Design, US Layout
- 3 Adjustable LED Backlighting - Backlighting offers adjustable brightness, looks great with other gaming gear and makes it easy to find the exactly keys you're looking-even in dimly lit rooms
- 10 Programmable keys at your command: Record single keypresses, complex macros on the fly without leaving the game. Complete complex actions simpler and faster. Please note that the keyboard is not compatible with PS4.
- Anti-ghosting, 19 keys are calibrated to prevent anti-ghosting. Press and hold multiple keys simultaneously without fear of missing or unexpected key presses.
- 12 Dedicated multimedia controls - Play, stop, pause, skip tracks and adjust volume directly from the keyboard. Game/Desktop mode switch disables the Windows and Context Menu keys, so your game won't be interrupted if you accidentally press the wrong keys. US keyboard Layout
- Mouse: 2000 DPI, 4000 FPS, 15G ACC, Super fast game engine, 6 function buttons, built-in weights, 3 speed switch 1000/1600/2000, 2 side buttons
Arteck HB030B Universal Slim Portable Wireless Bluetooth 3.0 7-Colors Backlit Keyboard with Built in Rechargeable Battery, Black
- 7 Unique Backlight Color: 7 Elegant LED backlight with 2 brightness level and auto sleep feature to maximize power usage.
- Broad Compatibility: Use with all four major operating systems supporting Bluetooth (iOS, Android, Mac OS and Windows), including iPad 9.7 inch iPad 6 2018, iPad 5 2017 / 10.5 inch and 12.9 inch iPad Pro, iPad Air, Air 2 / iPad mini 4, 3, 2, 1 / iPhone / Android Tablets like Samsung Galaxy Tab, Google Nexus / Windows / Mac, etc.
- 6-Month Battery Life: Rechargeable lithium battery with an industry-high capacity lasts for 6 months between charges (based on 2 hours non-stop use per day and backlit off)
- Ultra Thin and Light: Compact size (9.7 X 5.9 X 0.24in) and light weight (0.37lb) allows easily carried and packed backpack, messager bag or case.
- Package contents: Arteck Backlit Bluetooth Keyboard, USB charging cable, welcome guide, our 24-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Jelly Comb Mini Keyboard (Bluetooth - Backlit)
Dupad Story [2018 Updated] H9 2.4GHz Colorful Blacklit Mini Wireless Keyboard with Touchpad Mouse Combo, USB Rechargeable for Raspberry Pi,Google Android TV Box,HTPC,IPTV,PC,PAD,PS4 and More
NPET K10 Wired Backlit Floating Gaming Keyboard, Mechanical Feeling Rainbow Illuminated Gaming Keyboard for PC, Laptop, Computer
1byone Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard with Built-in Multi-touch Touchpad, Touch Keyboard for Windows/Android Tablet/Galaxy Tabs/Smartphones, Black
- Bluetooth Performance - High Speed Wireless Bluetooth 3.0 technology, which ensures your smooth remote control within 10 meters, wireless range may vary depending on interference or the setup of your device
- Built-in Touchpad - QWERTY keyboard comes with a touchpad, which supports multi-finger function will offer an effortless navigation. Beware that the touchpad cannot work with IOS devices.
- Design - Ultra-thin and lightweight, use frosted keycap with stainless steel back and rubber support, which ensures fashion and stability. The media shortcut provide a one-touch access to your content.
- Compatibility - This keyboard is mainly made for Android and Windows, but you can also use it in most Bluetooth-enabled devices like phones, PC, tablet, laptop, smart TV etc. Bluetooth dongle is need if being used in a PC with no inbuilt bluetooth, but please note that we do not provide the bluetooth dongle for this keyboard.
- Power saving - With 2 AAA batteries (not include), it can last over 60 days in standby mode. The keyboard will enter sleep mode after being idle for 30 minutes, you can press any key for 3 seconds to awake it.
(Upgraded Version) Aerb 2.4GHz Colorful Backlit Mini Wireless Keyboard with Mouse Touchpad Rechargeable Combos for PC, Pad, Google Android TV Box and More
Mediterranean Style Decorating for Your Home
If you've been thinking about redecorating your home, stop thinking right now, and just do it! Mediterranean style decorating is a wonderful way to bring strong colors and elegant accessories together for a whole new look.
There are certain distinct qualities that embody Mediterranena style decorating that cannot be compromized to achieve the full effect. This doesn't mean that you can't allow creativity to run its course, but to decorate fully Mediterranean, there are a few guidelines that must be followed.
Mediterranean decorators value color above all else - bright, exotic, bold colors that compliment one another but also contrast with everything in the room. Mediterranean colors are modeled after those that reflect the sky and the sea - natural colors, in other words, interspersed with bolder variations. You will see the following colors in Mediterranean decorating:
Red - Bright red is one of the lesser-seen Mediterranean colors, though it is sometimes used to compliment burnt orange and tan. Red is most commonly seen in accessories - such as paintings and sculptures - rather than on walls, furniture or floors.
Orange - The orange if Mediterranean is usually burnt or even darker, and is often used on walls, floors and accessories. Orange is a signature color, and can be used in great abundance with blues and greens.
Gold - Though yellow is sparsely used, gold symbolizes that midday sun, and is also a signature color of Mediterranean style decorating. You will see gold most often in furniture and flooring.
Blue - Dark, Adreatic blue is an accent color used to offset golds and reds. It makes a beautiful paint for walls because it can contrast greatly to lighter-colored furniture, flooring and accessories. Lighter blues are seen in Mosaic tile and in bathrooms.
Green - Dark greens are used to symbolize the grass and foilage outside, and are also seen in Mosaic tile. Green walls and green furniture create a natural atmosphere.
Tan - You will often see tan as a compliment to orange or red, and it is most often seen in accessories, such as pots, sculptures and lamps.
You will rarely find a Mediterranean style home that is not filled with textured walls. This is an unavoidable trademark, and is used to create warmth and dimension to rooms. Glazed, sand-textured or sand-rubbed walls are used to create visual depth, and should not be overlooked when decorating your home.
Mediterranean style homes are meant to portray symmetry and elegance. The placement of furniture and art in your home should lend toward a specific theme, and should be well-thought-out. Much like the Feng Shui techniques of Eastern cultures, Mediterranean style decorating should be implemented using specific design techniques.
First, the sitting or living room should be conducive to intimate conversation and to familial gatherings. Tightly spaced quarters are excellent for this design because they create a sense of cozy togetherness. Arrange furniture so that the edges are touching or nearly touching each other, and floor rugs should be placed end-to-end with furniture. The coffee table should be large - often pine or glass - and should be within three feet of all couches and chairs. Tan or orange wall sconces, paintings and other artwork should hang low on the walls, accenting the intimate feel of the room.
Kitchens, contrastly, should be open and airy, as the Mediterranean style should be conducive to cooking. Large windows hung with brightly colored drapes and islands with mosaic designs are trademarks of this style. A hanging rack above the island with pots and pans makes a lovely touch, and jars of flour, sugar and other spices should be displayed in Spanish style containers.
Bedrooms are typically open and airy, with floor-to-ceiling windows and brightly colored furnishings. Mediterranean style bedrooms are often sparsely furnished, with a bed, a dresser and end tables as the only furniture. Lamps with orange or red shades are typical of this style and potted plants are also often displayed.
Mediterranean decorators favor lots of art and accessories. Wall sconces, candles, paintings and scultpures are extremely common. Paintings are often of the ocean or beach because this style favors the water, and sculptures are often of Spanish-style origin.
If you don't want to paint your walls, you can also use wallpaper strips near the top of the walls, between six inches and one foot wide, in Mediterranean colors. You can also use rugs instead of putting in new floors, though I do recommend using terra-cotta or burnt orange tile with mosaic designs.