Bestselling Computer Hardware DSPs in 2020
Edimax Wi-Fi Smart Plug with Energy Management (SP-2101W)
- Turn electronic devices On & Off from anywhere. Ideal for lamps and space heaters
- Monitor and control energy usage and costs via EdiLife App works with US Plug Type
- Set On / Off Schedules with EdiLife App with US Plug Type
- Control & Switch electronic devices over Wi-Fi or mobile internet from anywhere
- Real time power data and history with daily, weekly & monthly stats.
- Quick setup using a smart phone/tablet.
- Automatic budget control feature.
Diamondo Portable USB Digital Microscope Mini Microscope Camera (1000X)
- 1. This microscope lets you experience the thrill and discovery of a whole new microscopic world- totally hidden from the naked eye.which can magnify objects up to 1000 times of their original size and uses a dynamic image sensor and eight super bright white LED lights for creating detailed images like you've never seen before.
- 4. There is even a handy zoom and photo capture button on the side for your convenience. 5. If you're a professional user then you'll be happy to know that this software will even display a measurement scale to determine the exact size of the objects you are viewing for accurate appraisals or damage assessment.
- Operation System: WIN XP/VISTA/WIN 7/8 32 Bites & 64 Bites
- 2. This allows you to see even the smallest of details, in high resolution, directly on your computer screen. 3. Details like skin pores, individual strands of cotton, the milky or amber clouds inside THC crystals or even the fine scratches on a collectible coin that would be impossible to detect with the naked eye, can easily be viewed by this amazing USB digital microscope, with the included software you can even save your images directly to your hard drive in JPG or video files for sharing wi
- 6. Use this device for: Examining fine jewelry, coins, stamps, electronics, Industrial Inspection, Computer Parts inspection, Telecom module inspection, scientific teaching tool, Laboratory Research, Medical analysis, School Research tool, Insect dissection examination, Plant dissection examination, Skin examination, Scalp examination, Textile Inspection, Jewelry Inspection, Collections/Coin Inspection, Printing Inspection, Reading Aid, Teacher Add as Project, Presentation or simply use it to ha
Universal Audio UAD-2 Satellite Thunderbolt - OCTO Core DSP Accelerator
- Run UAD Powered Plug-Ins via Thunderbolt or Thunderbolt 2 connection on new Macs, Dual Thunderbolt ports for convenient daisy-chaining of Thunderbolt peripherals
- 8 SHARC processors provide a massive DSP boost for running large professional mixes
- Access over 90 plug-ins from Ampex, Lexicon, Roland, Studier, Never, Manley, SSL, EMT and more (sold separately)
- Combine with other UAD-2 devices, including UAD-2 PCIe card(s), and Apollo audio interface
- Compatible with Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Live, and more
Digital Media Processing: DSP Algorithms Using C
- Drop in compatible with v3.1, more power available on 3.3V pin
- 32 bit ARM Cortex-M4 72 MHz CPU (M4 = DSP extensions)
- 256K Flash Memory, 64K RAM, 2K EEPROM
- 21 High Resolution Analog Inputs (13 bits usable, 16 bit hardware)
- 34 Digital I/O Pins (5V tolerance on Digital Inputs)
Schaums Outline of Digital Signal Processing, 2nd Edition (Schaum's Outlines)
K-Mix Audio Interface/Programmable Mixer/Control Surface
Cisco PVDM2-16U32= PVDM2 16 to 32 Channel Field Upgrade - Voice DSP module - for Cisco 2901, 2911, 2921, 2951, 3925, 3925E, 3945
Communication System Design Using DSP Algorithms: With Laboratory Experiments for the TMS320C6701 and TMS320C6711 (Information Technology: Transmission, Processing and Storage)
Aomekie USB Digital Microscope Magnifier Camera Video 200X Zoom 1600x1200 HD 2MP PCB Inspection Handheld Endoscope with 8 LED Lights and CMOS Sensor for Mac Windows PC Android Phone
SuicideGirls.com - the Alternative Rebuttal to Mainstream Pornography
With the rise in media coverage regarding the SuicideGirls.com website, many people are beginning to ask, "What's it all about?"
The site was originally formed in Portland, Oregon, and the name was taken from, or possibly even used in homage of, fellow Portlander, author Chuck Palahniuk's (Fight Club) novel Survivor. Credit for the name is given to Palahniuk on the site's frequently asked questions page. The name is also a term that the co-founders used to describe girls they saw at Portland's Pioneer Square, girls who defied categorization with their skateboards, punk rock band merch, hard core hip hop in their headphones and books of poetry. They weren't punk, they weren't goth, they were "Suicide Girls." The use of the word "suicide" was also, in some ways, a tongue-in-cheek pun for dyed by their own hand (also the meaning of the word in the INXS song title "Suicide Blonde").
The soft-core pornography featured on the site is only a part of what the site is all about. It has also, over the years, developed into an online community; the first page boasts it as "MySpace for adults." It has grown to include blogs, profiles of the girls, created by the girls, assorted SG merchandise, and interviews (this month, with the band Coheed and Cambria and comedienne Lily Tomlin). While there are some men on the staff, Suicide Girls is also fueled primarily by women, making it unique in it's field in that respect as well, also making it "porn even feminists can love."
Several celebrities have their hands in the Suicide Girls pot as well. Actor Wil Wheaton (StarTrek) is an editor for the SuicideGirls Newswire and keyboardist Zia McCabe (The Dandy Warhols) is one of the site's most popular models.
Many, however not all, of the models have harkened back to the pin-up girls of the 1930's, 40's and 50's, the Betty Page era, with their style and their poses. There are over one thousand Suicide Girls on the site, each represented by only "their" first name, or, more often, a single word nickname. The girls have the final say over which of their photographs are displayed on the site, they can update their profiles and journals as often as they like, as well as upload snapshots of life outside SuicideGirls.com. They can promote their bands and their writing, many are, themselves, aspiring photographers and artists.
A big media stir has recently surrounded the Suicide Girls and their "career." Former models "Dia" and "Sicily" are among the disgruntled, stating that site co-founder Sean Suhl is disrespectful and degrading to the models and fails to pay what they are promised ($300 per photo set, according to the website's frequently asked questions page), drawing media attention to the site. According to the site's other co-founder, "Missy," Dia and Sicily's claims are "rumors and lies," according to an interview she gave with Wired Magazine regarding the issue.
Dia, Sicily, and other disgruntled ex-models, are not Suicide Girls' only obstacle as of late. The Federal government has recently begun to crackdown on the pornography industry and in response, Suicide Girls administrators removed three photo sets from the site - "Blood Bathing Beauties," "Rope-bound Babes," and "Handcuffed Honeys" - in order to be in compliance with new regulations. According to Wired Magazine, these Federal regulations may pose a larger threat to the life of the site than a few unhappy ex-Girls.
Missy has set up a section of the site called the "Trash Can," where she personally responds to the allegations made by former models, and by the press, and current models offer their positive experiences regarding the site. Despite the allegations and backlash, the site is still going strong and inspiring the masses. Between the boasts that the site is woman-owned and woman-operated and the images of tattooed and/or pierced women, the site shows 18-year-old girls that they don't need to have perfectly tanned skin or DD cup breasts to be appealing and beautiful. Whether it was Missy and Sean's primary goal with the site or not, Suicide Girls has become a one site, 1000 woman fight against low self-esteem and air-brushed mainstream pornography.