Bestselling Computer Hardware & DIY in 2020
Woods 32555WD Weatherproof Outdoor Wireless Remote One Outlet, 100 ft Control Range, 1 Pack, Black
- SAVE ENERGY AND MONEY by automating security lighting, holiday lights, seasonal displays or floodlights with Woods 1 OUTLET outdoor timer
- REMOTE CONTROL offers hassle-free control and lets you conveniently adjust your outdoor security lights, patio lights or holiday decor without having you step out of the house or car, up to 100 ft away (Make sure sensor is not covered for your remote to reach)
- WEATHERPROOF housing protects the timer from the elements, dust and dirt
- QUICK TOOL FREE SETUP, simply plug in the 6-inch cord and use
- Ratings: 125Vac 60Hz, 5A / 625W Tungsten, 8A / 1,000W Resistive
Adjustable Height Stand up Desk Table Computer Lift Rising Hardware
- Black and Bronze finished,no instruction is included.please check carefully before you purchase
- Height table top can be adjusted up to 6 1/2''
- Perfect for DIY your home or office computer table desk
- 8 levels adjustment,mounting screws are not included
- The cross bar can make the whole bracket rising or falling synchoronously
Tabiger Soldering Iron Kit 60W 110V-Adjustable Temperature Welding Soldering Iron with Tool Carry Case
AC Infinity AXIAL S1225, 120mm Muffin Fan with Speed Controller, for Doorway, Room to Room, Wood Stove, Fireplace, Circulation Projects
- Quiet fans designed for doorway, wood stoves, room-to-room, fireplace, and circulation projects.
- Features a fan speed controller so you can optimize the airflow and noise for your application.
- Constructed of heavy-duty aluminum, the fans can withstand shocks and harsh environments.
- Complete kit includes fan guards, wall-mount screws, optional swivel brackets, and power plug cord.
- 120 x 120 x 25 mm ( 4.7 x 4.7 x 1 in. ) | Airflow: 20 to 69 CFM | Noise: 16 to 38 dBA
- Designed for custom DIY projects that require a controllable cooling and ventilation solution
- Features a heavy-duty aluminum fan which can be speed controlled
- Size: 120 x 120 x 25 mm ( 4.7 x 4.7 x 1-Inch ) | Airflow: 20 to 69 CFM | Noise: 25 to 38 dBA | Speed: 0, 700 to 2450 RPM | Bearings: Dual Ball
- Contents: (1) 120mm aluminum AC fan, (2) metal guards, (1) 2-Inch screw mounting set, (1) 6-Feet speed control unit
- May not be suitable for noise sensitive applications such as amplifiers and AV cabinets
Cable Clips - Cord Organizer - Cable Management - Wire Holder System - 6 Pack Adhesive Cord Hooks - Home, Office, Cubicle, Car, Nightstand, Desk Accessories - Gift Ideas Men, Women, Dad, Mom, Him, Her
- KEEP YOUR DESK CLEAN AND ORGANIZED. Tired of all those cables and cords around your work desk, TV, computer, cell phone or even your car? The Blue Key World Cable Clips will solve your problem and will make sure that your cables are organized and easy accessible when you need them. Good for your headphones, phone and chargers, USB cables, power cords, computer, laptop and audio wires, gaming console cords, ethernet, HDMI, TV, musical instruments wires or other accessory items you need by hand.
- ECO-FRIENDLY, LONG LASTING. Thanks to the certified and long lasting plastic this eco-friendly cable organizer will easily make you gain time and money by increasing the life of your cables and freeing you from looking for them.
- GOOD FOR ALL SURFACES. Whether you have a wall, plastic, wood, glass, metal or rubber (or others), our cable management system will help you achieving your cable organization goal at home, in your cubicle, office or any workspace. All cords are very easy to clamp and unclamp to the adhesive wire holders.
- QUICK PEEL AND STICK. You can in 7 seconds or less peel and stick your self adhesive cable clip for immediate use. Our high quality cable drop solution will fit large and small cables, you will love it!!
- CLUTTER FREE EVERYWHERE: Nowadays we have cables everywhere, at our desks, in our room, in the kitchen, the Blue Key World Cable Organizer Wire Hook Set can help you any place at home, in your dorm or in your office. These cables keepers are cute! Perfect gift for Men, Women, Husband, Wife, Dad or Mom.
Shop-vac 9010700 Reusable Dry Filter, 3-Count
- Genuine manufacturer recommended filter
- For efficient dry filtering
- Includes three filters and mounting ring
- Easy to Use
Legrand - Wiremold C210 Cord Mate II Kit- Cable Concealer On Wall Cord Cover Raceway, White
Clear Adhesive Bumper Pads 106-PC Combo Pack (Round, Spherical, Square) - Made in USA - Sound Dampening Transparent Rubber Feet for Cabinet Doors, Drawers, Glass Tops, Picture Frames, Cutting Boards
- 106-PIECE COMBO PACK: Includes small bumpers in different shapes and widths to cater to all your needs. Package includes Flat Circle, Spherical and Square shaped bumpers in various sizes.
- CUSHIONING & DAMPENING: These premium bumper pads are great for cabinets, doors, drawers, picture frames and glass table tops - providing cushioning to prevent damage from accidental slamming, banging and closing. Use as a spacer to give extra rise to a frame or artwork hanging on a wall to get the perfect look! Can also be used like felt or rubber pads on chair, table and desk legs to prevent your floors from scratches.
- PROTECT FURNITURE TOPS: Protect your furniture from wear and tear. Stick these surface guards to the bottoms of boxes, vases, cutting boards and other trinkets and gadgets that sit on tables or counters made of glass, wood, marble or any other material you do not want to damage or scratch.
- SLEEK DESIGN: Clear pads stick onto the bottoms, doors, legs, backs (or anywhere) on furniture, picture frames or home decor for a non-intrusive way to add protection without compromising your interior design or look of a room.
- SELF-ADHESIVE: Easy to use with the self adhesive that easily sticks to tables, desks, banisters, cabinets or any other furniture that needs cushioning or sound dampening. Sticks to glass, wood, metal, ceramic, granite and more!
Jetfix Genuine Screwdriver Repair tool kit + Precision Magnetic Bits for Computer, IT, Watch, Cell Phone, Mobile, Laptop, locksmith, DJI Mavic Drone, iMac, Jewelers, Xbox, Rc Cars
Precision Screwdriver Set with 52 in1, Professional Electronics Repair Hand Tools Kit for Cell Phone, Tablet, Laptop, PC, Game Console, Electronic Model DIY Repair tools by Relev
- SUITABLE APPLIANCES: 52 in 1 precision screwdriver set is designed to service all popular laptops, mobile devices, and other precision items like wrist watches and glasses. Specially designed wrenches are suitable fixing UAV models, car models or other DIY maintenance.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN - Practical and professional design, it's easy and comfortable to grip and allow as much torque is needed to looses and tighten the screws. With a ball bearing mounted swivel top to make the work more easily.
- HIGH QUALITY: precision screwdriver is made of chrome-vanadium steel, belong to hardware tools. A shaft extension included is perfect for electronics where the shaft is hard to get. Light weight & compact design.
- EASY TO USE: Easy access removable adjustable rod length can be adjusted according to different needs, non-slip tough shaft ensures greater comfort and convenience. Every batch head has magnetic, effectively absorb screw.
- PORTABLE: Equipped a parts box to contain small parts.All tools are well protected by a plastic case, convenient to carry.
The Hardware Hacker: Adventures in Making and Breaking Hardware
Master Lock 646T Set Your Own Combination Luggage Lock, 2-Pack
- Luggage lock is best used as a luggage lock or backpack lock
- Set your own three-digit combination luggage lock for keyless convenience
- Small combination lock is constructed with a solid metal body, black finish, and steel shackle
- 13/16 in. (21 mm) wide lock body; 1/8 in. (3 mm) diameter shackle with 11/16 in. (17 mm) length, 3/8 in. (10 mm) width
- Two small set your own combination luggage locks
Kanto MTM65PL Mobile TV Stand with Mount for 37 to 65 inch Flat Panel Screens - Black
How to Clean a Desktop Computer Case
This article goes through the step-by-step process of cleaning the dust out of a desktop computer case and a few tips to make sure that it gets done right.
1. Remove the case side panels
You are going to want to open up the case of your computer. Before doing so make sure that your computer is off and that you touch a metal part of the case to ground yourself. If you have any static electricity on you and you accidentally touch any electrical components in your case you can severely damage it. It is also generally not a good idea to work on an electronic device while it has power. When it comes to opening your case every computer is different, you will want to find your computer's manual or look online for resources specific to your computer.
2. Wipe down fans and surfaces
Using a dry paper towel or tissue you are going to want to wipe the dust off the surfaces of the fan fins and the side walls of the case. You want to do this before blowing the inside of your case out because otherwise you are going to end up with clumps of dust floating around that you are going to need to pick out anyway. You do not want to wipe down any circuit boards because you can damage them if you press too hard and rip off components.
3. Use canned air
Trust me when I say that putting your face in your computer and blowing it not good for your lungs. Most of the dusk just ends up in your face and it's no fun. You will want to follow the directions on the can, which usually say to hold the can at least six inches from a surface, and I would advise holding it farther. You do not want to hold it any closer for two reasons. The first is that the air leaves the can with a decent amount of force and it is possibly if you hold it too close that it could sheer a component off a circuit board and ruin that board. The other reason is that the contents of the can are liquid and when you spray a surface at too close a range the contents can land on that surface in liquid form. This liquid can once again damage your circuit boards. There is one other thing you do not want to do with canned air, blow your fans. This is why I had you wipe them down in step 2. If you blow your fans and get them spinning fasted than they are supposed to you can damage their motor and bearings. Also, when an electric motor spins it has the ability to generate a voltage which will be put across what ever it is plugged into, which can be your mother board, and damage the connection.
If you do all of these steps periodically you can keep your computer relatively dust free and extend the life of your components. Dust can be a major problem is it builds up causing your mother board to short out or cause excessive heating inside of your case.