Bestselling Computer Equipment Warranties in 2020
GE Power Strip Surge Protector, 6 Outlets, 4ft Power Cord, Flat Plug, 800 Joules, Safety Locks, Multi Outlet, Wall Mount, Black, 33659
- Power More: 6 grounded outlets with flat plug
- Extended Reach: The 4ft power cord provides optimal reach
- Protection: 800 Joules Protection Rating, integrated circuit breaker, and $100,000 (USD) Connected Equipment Warranty
- Safety Locks: Child proof outlets have twist-to-lock safety covers
- Trusted Brand: GE is the #1 brand in Surge Protection
COWIN E7 Active Noise Cancelling Headphones Bluetooth Headphones with Mic Deep Bass Wireless Headphones Over Ear, Comfortable Protein Earpads, 30H Playtime for Travel Work TV PC Cellphone - Black
A4 Ultra-thin Portable LED Light Box tracer USB Power LED Artcraft Tracing Light Pad Light Box for Artists,Drawing, Sketching, Animation.
- PORTABLE & ULTRA SLIM- The thickness is only 4.7mm which makes it portable. The illumination is perfectly even, super bright, and flicker-free
- USB Powered: Comes with a USB cable, easily powered on/off via USB cable by plug into any USB port like computer, power bank or USB Plug that connects directly into a wall outlet.Working Voltage:DC 5V,Rate Power: 1.5W.
- Eyesight-protected Technology:Flicker-Free bright eco-friendly Led. Touch on/off Switch and brightness control.
- Ideal for Stenciling, 2D Animation, Calligraphy, Embossing, Scrapbooking, Tattoo Transferring, Sketching & Drawing, Sewing projects, Stained Glass, Quilting etc.
- Note: this light pad with a reflective mesh "dot" on the back ground, might not be ideal for negtive photo viewing or vinyl weeding. Tikteck quality product with 24 Hour customer service plus 90 days warranty and hassle free return.
The Best I.T. Service Delivery BOOK EVER! Hardware Warranty, Break-Fix, Professional and Managed Services
- Used Book in Good Condition
Buying, Supporting, Maintaining Software and Equipment: An IT Manager's Guide to Controlling the Product Lifecycle
XPOWER A-2 Airrow Pro Multi-Use Electric Computer Duster Dryer Air Pump Blower - Blue (A-2-FBA)
- Blast away dust from window blinds, keyboards and electronics and so much more
- Lightweight, compact and durable ABS plastic (the same that football helmets use) housing design
- Powerful and energy efficient 3/4 HP brush motor, low 4.5 Amps draw with 90 CFM airflow
- 2 speed settings, 10 ft. power cord & 8 nozzle attachments for different applications
- Thermal protection, ETL/CETL safety certified & 1 year limited warranty
Stoon Bluetooth Headphones Mini Invisible Wireless Earbud with Mic Smallest Car Headset [Magnetic USB Charger] Lightweight Single In Ear Earphone with Customizable Eartips S/M/L(One Piece)
OutdoorMaster Hiking Backpack 50L - Hiking & Travel Backpack w/Waterproof Rain Cover & Laptop Compartment - for Hiking, Traveling & Camping - Blue
- MULTIPURPOSE 50L HIKING BACKPACK - Spacious backpack packed with many pockets & features. Great for hiking, travel, camping & as carry on luggage, for both men & women. THE ONLY BACKPACK YOU NEED!
- WATERPROOF RAIN COVER INCLUDED - Dedicated pocket for the included waterproof rain cover, padded laptop compartment (15.6") & PLENTY OF ROOM for all your equipment & accessories.
- DURABLE & COMFORTABLE TO CARRY - Made of lightweight materials with durability & comfort in mind. Featuring padded adjustable shoulder straps & mesh ventilation for a SNUG & COMFORTABLE FIT.
- PACKED WITH FEATURES & POCKETS - Plenty of both small & large pockets, as well as external attachment points, to hold your hydration reservoir, tent, trekking poles, sleeping bag & more. This pack HOLDS ALL YOUR hiking & travel ESSENTIALS!
- WHAT YOU GET - 1 x OutdoorMaster Hiking Backpack 50L, 1 x Waterproof Rain Cover, OutdoorMaster's 6 months 100% satisfaction guarantee warranty & friendly customer service.
AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable, 6 Feet, 2-Pack
- HDMI A Male to A Male Cable: Supports Ethernet, 3D, 4K video and Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- Connects Blu-ray players, Fire TV, Apple TV, PS4, PS3, XBox one, Xbox 360, computers and other HDMI-enabled devices to TVs, displays, A/V receivers and more
- Cable allows you to share an Internet connection among multiple devices without the need for a separate Ethernet cable
- Meets the latest HDMI standards (4K Video at 60 Hz, 2160p, 48 bit/px color depth) that supports bandwidth up to 18Gbps and backwards compatible with earlier versions
- Cable Length: 6 feet (1.8 meters) - 2 units;
MiCoolker Unisex Casual Rucksack Satchel Bookbag, Classic Canvas Shouldes Backpack for Laptop, Outdoor Travel Bag, Hiking Daypacks Khaki
- Dimension:12.2*5.5*16.9 inch (L*W*H), Item weight: 1.33 pounds.
- Backpack made of high density, breathable cotton canvas, mix with PU leather accessories and smooth zippers, Vintage casual style, timeless look, never out of fashion.
- Comfortable handle design, reducing the pressure of the hand. Breathable shoulder strap design,Even in summer, it will not be very hot, travel more comfortable
- The cool and fashionable style backpack is made of high density canvas, the leather zipper pull and accessories soft and durable, smooth hand-feel,suitable for women or girls as a fashion casual daypack.
- Guaranteed:We are so confident in the quality of our product that all of our bags have 1-YEAR WARRANTY
Belkin 6-Outlet Commercial Power Strip Surge Protector with 6-Foot Power Cord and Rotating Plug, 1080 Joules (BE106000-06R)
- 1080-joule energy rating provides maximum protection of all your sensitive electronic devices
- 6 surge-protected outlets supply complete, 3-line AC protection
- Filters EMI/RFI noise up to 43 dB reduction
- Maximum Spike Current: 48,000A (H-N: 24000A, H-G: 12000A, N-G: 12000A)
- Lifetime Product Warranty and $15,000 Connected Equipment Warranty
Garmin Edge 810 GPS Bike Computer (Certified Refurbished)
- Connected features such as live tracking, send/receive courses, social media sharing and weather
- Built-in basemap and optional detailed maps
- Activity profiles store preferences for different cycling activities
- Distance, speed, ascent/descent and GPS position, optional heart rate, speed/cadence and power
- Wireless data transfers to Garmin Connect
BLACK+DECKER CHV1410L 16V Cordless Lithium Hand Vacuum
- Lithium Ion for long battery life and outstanding performance. Always ready - holds a charge for up to 18 months
- Long life, Lightweight, and no memory effect.Suction Power-15.2 AW
- Smart Charge Technology uses up to 50% less energy,air Watts: 15.2 Watts, Voltage: 16V MAX
- Cyclonic action helps to keep the filter clean and power strong, translucent bagless dirt bowl easy to see dirt and empty
- Rotating slim nozzle for a variety of applications, removable, washable bowl and filters for thorough cleaning
- 2-Year Limited Warranty. Note: Charging instructions can be seen in Page 4 to 5 and Direction for cleaning filters and canisters can be seen in Page 5 to 7 on Installation Manual available under technical specification
How to Select a Gaming Computer Right for You
Quick tips on selecting a gaming computer that's right for you. Intel vs AMD, Intel chipsets, and Nvidia vs ATi are all covered in this quick overview of technologies.
Anyway, here are some answers to some of the more popular questions.
What does a pre-assembled machine get me?
A fully engineered solution that's ready to rock. On a first run of gaming PCs, I may send several hundred to the line at once. Do you think I'm using the least expensive memory, or inexpensive power supplies? No way. It's actually the opposite. I tend to use products from the most reputable manufacturers out there and we put these products through some of the most rigorous testing you could imagine.
Think about this from the manufacturers perspective. If I build a PC using the least expensive parts available, my fall out will be incredibly high during the manufacturing or burn-in cycle. I have specific quality objectives to hit and more product to build after this run. All I'd be doing is holding up the line and cluttering the floor with systems that are having issues.
Keep in mind that I also have to worry about the warranty. If I'm using lousy parts with high fallout, I'm going to be replacing these parts. While I may not be using a $200 power supply in a $899.99 system you just purchased from me, I can assure you that I am using a high quality power supply that will exceed the specs of that system.
ATi or Nvidia?
Either. Focus on the features and not on the name. The video card will have the most impact on your gaming performance and is worthy of the most research. For instance maybe you're looking at one gaming computer with an Nvidia GTX 260 and another with an ATi Radeon 5770. Performance benchmarks should show these cards being pretty close. Three big differences though. First, the GTX 260 pulls far more power. Second, the GTX 260 runs far hotter. Third, the GTX 260 does not support DirectX 11 where the Radeon 5770 does. DirectX 11 offers features such as tessellation which helps your gaming experience come to life. Instead of a flat textured pebble road in DirectX 10, DirectX 11's tessellation may allow the road you're walking on to actually show roundness to each individual pebble. This is a significant change in visuals.
The smart consumer just bought the system with the Radeon 5770.
Intel or AMD?
Again, either or. For straight gaming both will perform about the same. We haven't seen multi-threading really take off to utilize more than a couple of cores. Focus more on the video card here. However, if you're interested in encoding media or running applications that do scale well when it comes down to multitasking, Intel and their i7 series (with 8, or 12 threads) wins hands down.
Why does Intel have so many chipsets and what should I get?
As of right now, Intel has three primary chipsets when it comes to gaming. P55, X58, and P67. Z68 is around the corner.
P67 (socket 1155) is replacing P55 (socket 1156). P67 is otherwise codenamed as "Sandybridge". If you buy a P55 system today, you're not getting the performance and features you should be, and you're probably paying the same price. On a P67 motherboard you're typically going to see two new technologies in USB 3 and SATA III 6Gbps, you're also going get significantly faster performance out of the processor. In fact, an i7 2600k processor will out perform any consumer grade Intel processor with the exception of the $1000 X58 based 990x. And typically the 990x only wins in some benchmarks because it offers 12 threads.
The only other majors worth noting is the PCI express lane limitations on the P67 when compared to X58, and really, don't worry about this. Anyone who says you should is doing you a disservice. It's funny the arguments you'll see about something so minor. The other major is dual channel memory. Dual channel memory means you're installing the memory in matched pairs to increase memory bandwidth. The Z68 is a higher end, overclocking/enthusiast based chipset that will offer additional features on top of P67. Why Intel felt the need for this, I've no idea. It all should have been rolled in to one. I don't know what I'm allowed to say about it at this point as the information I have is under NDA. But keep your eyes open the next couple of months.
X58 (socket 1366) is still Intels "enthusiast" chipset until later this year. Despite being outperformed by Sandybridge processors, 1366 is still considered by many to be the premier chipset due to the availability of the 12-thread 990x processor, triple channel memory (install memory in three's) and differences in PCI-e options. If for some reason you want to run three video cards, this is the socket for you. Be careful when purchasing X58 based products, if you're not getting USB 3.0 or SATA III on a X58 based system you're about to purchase, you're buying older product.