Bestselling Commercial Smoking Receptacles in 2020
Rubbermaid Commercial Products FGR93400BK Metropolitan Smokers' Station, Black
- Contemporary looking
- Features weather-resistant Uni-Koat powder coating finish
- Easy to empty with removable, galvanized liner
- Bolt down option prevents theft, pilferage and tip-overs
- Measures 42-1/4" x 8-3/5" x 18-1/8"
Eagle 1205 Galvanized Steel Poly Tube Cigarette Butt Receptacle, 5 gallon Capacity, 40" Height, 12" Diameter, Yellow
- Restricts oxygen to quickly extinguish burning butts
- Top removes easily to empty
- FM Approved and Made in the USA
- Galvanized Steel w/poly tube - Yellow
- Indoor or outdoor use
Rubbermaid Commercial Products FG9W3400AGBRNZ Infinity Ultra-High Capacity Smoking Receptacle
- Sophisticated styling and all-metal construction for attractive and efficient smoking litter management, 360-degree disposal area
- High-capacity receptacle for heavy traffic areas, Stainless steel snuff plate minimizes smoldering
- Weighted bases and bolt-down options for added stability outdoors, Domed tops for weather resistance
- Guidance tabs on collars and bases enable simple removal and reattachment of receptacles during cleaning
- Integrated padlock tabs provide security against tampering and theft
Cigarette Butt Disposal Outdoor Decor Receptacle Can Standing Holder Basket Container Smoker Tower Case Patio Garden Curbside Commercial Piece & Ebook by AllTim3Shopping.
- The cigarrette butt disposal is an outdoor standing waste container with a removable basket for your or your clients' cigarette ash and cigarette butts.
- This decorative tower receptacle will fit perfectly in any patio, garden and even curbside or commercial area.
- Solve the smokers' disposing problems in a stylish way, with this cigarette butt disposal outdoor holder once and for all.
JUSTRITE 26800D Smokers Cease-Fire Receptacle, Deco Black
- Innovative self-extinguishing design safely collects unsightly cigarette butts and reduces the risk of fire
- Made of flame-retardant, sturdy polyethylene
- Won't rust, dent, or crack
Safco Products Canmeleon Outdoor/Indoor Recessed Panel Trash Can with Ash Urn 9474BL, Black, Decorative Fluted Panels, Stainless Steel Ashtray, 15 Gallon Capacity
- BLENDS IN NATURALLY. Canmeleon Outdoor/Indoor Recessed Panel Trash Can with Ash Urn blends decorative fluted panels with a stainless steel ashtray to help enhance outdoor areas while keeping them clean and litter free.
- OUTDOOR/INDOOR USE. Molded from high-density polyethylene with UV inhibitors, this waste container performs well in both outdoor and indoor conditions. Telescoping base hides liner bag and includes a recessed bottom for easy maintenance.
- HANDS-FREE DISPOSAL. Covered dome features four 9 1/2"W x 4 1/2"H openings that let you discard waste without touching the lid, which may help reduce the spread of germs.
- ANCHOR IN PLACE. For weather resistance and to prevent vandalism, the bottom of weather-resistant trash container can be fastened to the pavement or weighted with sand or paving bricks.
- PRODUCT DIMENSIONS. Finished dimensions: 13 3/4"W x 13 3/4"D x 32 3/4"H. Weight: 10 lbs. Capacity: 15 gallons.
Alpine Industries Wall-Mounted Cigarette Disposal Tower - Commercial Ashtray - Black
- BUILT TO LAST. Durably crafted using robust, galvanized steel, this disposal bin will provide long-term strength and use for years to come. In addition to standing up against daily wear and tear, the material can withstand extreme weather conditions.
- PRACTICAL SOLUTION FOR CIGARETTE DISPOSAL. A practical and attractive solution for cigarette disposal, this sleek wall-mounted ash receptacle is furnished in a black finish to easily fit into any exterior design. In addition to making disposal hassle free, it keeps cigarette and cigar waste contained and out of sight.
- INTERIOR BIN. The Alpine is outfitted with a removable steel interior bin that can be easily accessed via the lock-equipped door. While the lock prevents tampering of the product, the interior bin facilitates easy and clean content removal.
- COMPACT TOWER. Measuring 12.2'' H x 5.5" W x 2.3" D for minimum intrusion into space, this cigarette station weighs only 10 lbs. for easy mounting onto a wall or exterior flat surface. It comes complete with mounting hardware so you can quickly install almost anywhere.
- SAFELY-CONTAINED DESIGN. Preventing any accidental fires or discarded butts from escaping, this tower features simple front ventilation cut-outs for touch-free disposal of cigarettes. This design combined with multiple ventilation holes on top also helps to eliminate the unpleasant odor of smoldering smoke.
Justrite 26800B Cease-Fire Beige Cigarette Butt Receptacle
- Smoke Receptacle
- No-Rust polyethylene receptacle
- Covered opening eliminates messy rainwater overflow
- Easy Emptying Removable, Galvanized Steel Pail
- Maintenance is a snap! Mistake-proof opening/closure is self-aligning with no need for tools or hardware to lose
Smokers Outpost Cigarette Receptacle - Black
- Overall Dia.xH: 15-1/4x42"
- Capacity: 4 gallons
- Easy to maintain: simply unscrew and lift top to access pail.
- Wide stable....
Patio Smokers' Outpost in Beige Cigarette Receptacle
- Discreet cigarette disposal for outdoor seated areas.
- The 30" high receptacle is recommended for seated areas
- Easy to clean and maintain
5 Easy Ways to Quit Smoking
Smoking can be a difficult habit to break, but there are several easy things you can do in your life in order to make it easier to quit.
Trying to quit smoking can be one of the most difficult habits you ever have to break. Many people struggle for years and years before they are finally able to curb the habit. Some people claim that quitting smoking is more difficult in some ways than quitting the use of heroin. Nicotine has been found to have incredibly addictive qualities which after time make the human body dependent on it. When smokers are deprived for too long of their nicotine, they can experience several very uncomfortable side effects including anxiety, mood swings, and sweating. With all this in mind, it might seem easy to quit smoking, but most people who attempt to quit smoking find it moderately to very difficult. As a personal counselor and psycology major, I have delt with many people who are trying to quit smoking. I can also say in all honestly that most people can do it on their own if they have the will to do so. There are many simple things you can implement in order to make quitting smoking a little easier for you to do.
Make down the date and stick to it. It is often easier to follow through with something if you mark it down, especially if you mark it down where you can see it every day on your calendar. By marking down the date you desire to quit smoking on your calendar, you can gradually taper off your use of cigarettes until your designated quit date.
Make an anti-smoking list for yourself. Sit down and write out a list of the pros and cons of your smoking habit. This may be a good time to bring in the help of your friends and family members. They can offer some feedback about the things they do not like about your smoking habit. By listing the pros and cons of smoking, it might be easier for you to see why you should quit smoking. More than likely, the cons will outweigh the benefits of smoking in your life.
Prepare a cravings list for yourself. A cravings list is a list of activities you can use to replace your smoking whenever you feel the urge to smoke. A lot of people have found that chewing gum or even crunchy things like carrots, apples, or crackers helps to ease the craving. You can also replace the craving to smoke by doing an activity to get your mind off smoking. Since the average craving lasts for around 1-15 minutes, doing something as simple as writing down why you've chosen to stop smoking might be enough to get your mind off the craving.
Join a support group. Just as there are AA meetings for recovering alcoholics, there are support groups dedicated to people who have quit or are trying to quit smoking. These groups can be very effective in assisting you with quitting smoking, as they are full of people who are or have experienced exactly what you are going through. It's nice to be able to talk to people and to share ideas for what has helped each person quit and stay away from smoking. Just like in AA, you can even be assigned a sponsor who can give you more one on one time and even help you if you are in the middle of a craving.