Bestselling Commercial Personal Products Dispensers in 2020
Bobrick 4112-79 ConturaSeries Retrofit All Purpose Valve, For Surface Mounted Soap Dispenser
- Contura series retrofit all purpose valve
- Field replaceable corrosion-resistant valve dispenses most commercially marketed all-purpose hand soaps
- Valve operates with less than 5 lbs of force (22.2 N)
Clear Consumption Natural Lemongrass Foaming Hand Soap Refill 1 Gallon - Made from USDA Organic Vegetable Oils - For Commercial & Personal Foaming Soap Dispensers
- MUST BE SPECIFICALLY USED IN A FOAMING SOAP DISPENSER ** NOT ** A STANDARD SOAP DISPENSER. FOAMING SOAP DISPENSERS ARE DESIGNED TO PUMP AIR INTO OUR SOAP TO PRODUCE SOAP FOAM
- Foaming soap refill for ingredient-conscious consumers & businesses. No confusing synthetic ingredients. Made entirely from natural ingredients. USDA certified organic coconut, olive, castor and jojoba oils
- Long lasting, produces a great lather and soft on hands - No harsh chemicals, just simple natural ingredients
- Made without petroleum and animal by-products (vegan), detergents, sulfates, parabens, phthalates, triclosan
- Free of synthetic fragrances, preservatives and coloring dyes. Never tested on animals. No hidden ingredients
Hamilton Beach D50065 Commercial 60-Cup Stainless-Steel Coffee Urn, Silver
- Keep warm heater maintains coffee's optimal temperature for fresh flavor with less bitterness
- One-hand dispensing - with cup trip handle
- Polished stainless steel exterior
- Water / coffee window makes filling easy and shows you at a glance when coffee level is low
- Easy-to-remove lid offers instant access to the interior. Specifications: 120V~, 60Hz, 1000W
- Commercial coffee urn brews up to 60 cups of coffee at cup-a-minute speed
- Housed in beautiful stainless steel; "on" and "ready" indicator lights; keep-warm heater
- Cup trip handle for convenient 1-hand dispensing; saucer indent; water-level indicator
- Stainless-steel interior; 3-wire grounded cord and plug; dishwasher-safe parts
- Measures 12-2/3 by 12-2/3 by 18-4/9 inches; 1-year limited warranty
- Please refer the User Manual for Instructions and Use
GOJO FMX-12 Push-Style Foam Soap Dispenser, Dove Grey, Dispenser for GOJO FMX-12 1250 mL Hand Soap Refills - 5150-06
- Holds GOJO 1,250-ml refills (sold separately) in a compact design.
- One-hand push operation.
- Infuses air into soap as it is dispensed to produce rich, creamy lather.
- Delivers more than 1,700 uses per refill.
- Viewing window for easy maintenance.
PURELL LTX-12 Advanced Hand Sanitizer Foam, 1200 mL Sanitizer Refill for PURELL LTX-12 Touch-Free Dispenser (Pack of 2) - 1905-02
- Advanced non-aerosol foaming formula.
- Kills more than 99.99% of most common germs.
- Patent-pending 70% ethyl alcohol formula is free of fluorinated chemicals, and milder on skin than hand washing.
- Thick, rich foam formula stays on your hand.
- Enhanced with four different skin-conditioning agents that help maintain skin health-skin moisture and improves overall skin feel.
Germ-x 1000031026 Original Hand Sanitizer, 30 Fl Oz.
WOD ATG-50 ATG Tape Dispenser Gun for Transfer Tape, Adhesive Applicator: Dispenses 1/4 in, 3/8 in, 1/2 in, and 3/4 in. Wide on 1 in. Core (Comes with One Free 1/4" in. ATG Tape as a Free Sample)
- COMPATIBILITY - Holds most ATG tapes that are up to 1 in. wide on 1 in. plastic core.
- PERSONAL OR COMMERCIAL - Dispenser has a special pin spool allowing use of complete roll without any waste, friction or effort. Convenience, fast application with the touch of a finger for industrial or consumer use. Liner rewinds into the applicator, applied in one easy step
- Weighs less than a 1 lb. with tape
- Fits all WOD ATG-7502 ATG Tapes
- PEACE OF MIND SHOPPING 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! - We sell good quality ATG TAPE Dispenser if you are not satisfied, we will do our due diligence to make sure you are completely satisfied with the product and service. Just send us an email, and we promise to make it right! - In case the adhesive is wound on the wrong side there is a simple solution. Please google how to fix atg tape on google and watch the video.
midea WHS-129C1 Single Door Chest Freezer, 3.5 Cubic Feet, White
- Mechanical Control with Adjustable Thermostat from -12 to -28 Degrees (Great for Storing Frozen Food, Ice Cream, Ice, etc)
- Contains 1 Hanging Wire Storage Basket
- Hinge-Style Door Remains Open from 45 to 75 Degree Angles
- External Product Dimensions: 33.5" L x 22.2" W x 20.59" H
- Full 1-Year / Compressor 2-Year Warranty
Jewelry Ring Display Organiser Case Tray Holder Earrings Storage Box Lint Organiser Display Box Birthday Gifts for Jewellery Organizer Lint (Color : #2)
3m Micropore Surgical Tape 2" x 10 Yards with Dispenser (Pack of 2)
- Latex-free and hypoallergenic for sensitive patients
- Highly breathable to maintain skin integrity
- Holds well on damp skin for secure placement
- An economical, general purpose, breathable surgical tape.
- With Dispenser. Pack of 2 Rolls
Save Money by Switch to Cloth
Learning to be less dependent on paper products can put money back in your pocket at the grocery.
The first switch to cloth is cleaning. Many times we use paper towels or convenient dust cloths to clean and then throw them away. Just think about how much money you are throwing in the garbage. Cheesecloth is lint free and makes a great cloth to use on glass. Old towels can be cut up and used for dishrags, dust cloths, and all sorts of cleaning chores. So making the switch to cloth in your cleaning chores can really save some money. Paper towels are too expensive to just use and throw away.
The next area to change to cloth is in the kitchen. Instead of using paper filters for the coffee maker, use cheesecloth. Just 2 or 3 will do as you can rinse them out and throw them in the wash. Also no chemicals from the paper processing to mix with your coffee. Using hand towels greatly reduces the amount of paper towels that you use to dry your hands. Have a clean one handy for each day and at night throw it in the laundry. Also, in the kitchen don't use paper plates and plastic silverware. These things are a huge waste of money. It is much cheaper to run the dishwasher, or even to wash by hand, than to constantly replace your supply of dinnerware.
Another place to save money by using cloth is diapers. Disposable diapers are a tremendous waste of money as well as being loaded with chemicals. They also fill up landfills for many many years to come. It isn't that difficult to wash a load of diapers and costs much less than buying disposables. It is much healthier for your baby as well. In the nursery, also switch to cloth diaper wipes that you can make yourself, instead of disposable wipes. Anything that is reusable will save money in the long run.
Right along with the diaper line is to use cloth instead of toilet paper. It is also healthier for your septic system if you are on one. You can even recycle old worn out t-shirts for this very purpose. Family cloth, as it is called, is just as easy to wash as cloth diapers and in fact the two can be washed together to save loads. Family cloth is also much healthier because of the lack of chemicals. Many people who have made this switch often wonder why they didn't do it earlier and swear that they will never go back to paper. It is softer, gentler, and oh so much cheaper.
Just think about how much money you spend each week, or month, on paper products. Then think about how much more food you could buy, or money you could save for something else, by using reusable cloth products. It is a great way to save money and it's environmentally friendly. This is a win win situation for all. So think about it and then save your money by making the big switch to cloth. Your pocket book and family's health will thank you for it.