Bestselling Commercial Food & Dish Transport in 2020
Food Delivery Bag - Premium Commercial Grade Made to accommodate Full Size Chafing Steam Trays - Thick Insulation Cooler Bags with Sturdy Padded Handles - Keeps Foods hot or Cold
- PERFECTLY SIZED THERMAL BAG to hold up to 4 full size, 4 inch steamer trays - 23"L x 14"W x 15"H Top Loading Design - Keeps food hot or cold
- HIGH QUALITY CONSTRUCTION featuring 1/2 inch insulation, complete wrap around carry handles with a padded grip - NEW Upgraded Heavy Duty Zippers - You asked and we delivered! 100% Polyester shell and interior / PE Foam insulation.
- SIMPLIFY food transport and catering delivery with a clear pouch for labeling dishes contained within. Collapsible when not in use.
- THE ORIGINAL - Beware of low quality lookalike bags.
- EXCELLENT for use with Uber Eats, DoorDash, GrubHub, BBQ, Catering, Commercial Meal Transportation or Insulated Grocery Bag for shopping trips.
NutriChef 3 Tray Buffet Server & Hot Plate Food Warmer | Tabletop Electric Food Warming Tray | Easy Clean Stainless Steel | Portable & Great for Parties & Events | Max Temp 175F | (PKBFWM33.V7)
- PREP & SERVE FOR ANY OCCASION: The 2-in-1 buffet server & hot plate is perfect for events where prepped food needs to be kept warm. Great for birthdays, holidays, graduations & dinner parties.
- PLUG IT IN & WARM IT UP: The NutriChef electric food warmer is simple to use. Simply plug in the hot plate and put food into one of three separate removable serving trays. Covered trays keep food warmer longer & ready to hungry guests.
- PORTABLE & COMPACT: The food warming tray is easy to transport with its convenient carry handles. Tabletop & countertop safe, the buffet has a 3-foot power cord for heating food in a variety of settings.
- EASY TO USE: The buffet server set, made of stainless steel construction is both durable & practical. The ultra quiet operation & the 300 Watt heater makes prepping & serving food more of a treat than a chore.
- ADJUSTABLE TEMPERATURE CONTROL: The buffet food warmer features a rotary control temperature setting, with a maximum temperature of 175F.
FoodSaver 11" x 16' Expandable Heat-Seal Rolls, 2-Pack
- Pleated heat-seal roll expands to fit extra large items
- 2 pack 11-inch x 16-foot rolls
- Easy storage for extra large items
- Create your own custom sized rolls
- No mess storage
- 11" x 16' expandable roll
- Multi-ply material prevents freezer burn
- Specially designed channels block oxygen and moisture to maximize air removal
- BPA free
- Simmer and microwave safe
Food Storage Containers with Lids - Airtight Leak Proof Easy Snap Lock and BPA Free Clear Plastic Container Set for Kitchen Use by Fullstar (18 Piece Set)
- 18 PIECE SET includes 9 containers with 9 lids. Store and transport entrees and soups confidently with our revolutionary snap-lock containers. Also great for small arts and crafts supplies like beads.
- 5 SIZES fulfill all your storage needs. Includes (1) 5.5L rectangular container; (2) 750ml rectangular containers; (2) 250ml rectangular containers; (2) 250ml round containers; and (2) 100ml round containers.
- LEAKPROOF 4-hinge locking system forms an airtight, watertight seal between container and lid. Never endure spilled food in your lunch bag again. Translucent design allows easy identification of contents.
- SPACE-SAVING utilization of freezer and cupboard area. Fullstar Food Storage Containers make efficient use of every inch of your home kitchen because they are stackable and nesting.
- FDA APPROVED polypropylene plastic contains no BPA, phthalates or other toxins to leach into food. Fullstar Containers are refrigerator, freezer, microwave safe (base only, NOT lid). Made in China.
22.5-inch Oblong Food Cone and Sushi Hand Roll Display Stand: Perfect for Restaurants, Catered Events, and Buffets – Holds 20 Cones – Made from Organic Bamboo – 1 Count Box – Restaurantware
7" Deep Gray Poly Bus Tub
- Winco PL-7G Gray Dish Box
New Star NSF Approved Plastic Non-Skid Tray, 24-Inch by 29-Inch, Oval, Black
New Star Foodservice 25330 Non-Slip Tray, Plastic, Rubber Lined, Round, 18 inch, Black
New Star NSF Approved Plastic Non-Skid Tray, 16-Inch, Round, Black
Combination of Life Low Profile Nesting Clear Acrylic Risers for Displays Set of 6 (2 Sets of 3)
- Sturdy 1/8" thick acrylic construction.
- Great for displaying small accessories. Clear acrylic design keeps the focus on your product.
- Nesting design for ease of use and transport. Place together or use separately.
- Size of 6 Risers: (2) 5.8" x 5.8" x 2.5". (2) 4.75" x 4.75" x 1.75" (2) 3.5" x 3.5" x 1.25".
- Note: Please remove both sides' protective plastic thin coating before your use to reveal the high quality reflective surface.
7" Deep Black Poly Bus Tub by Winco
- Winco PL-7K Black Dish Box
New Star Foodservice 25033 Non-Slip Tray, Plastic, Rubber Lined, Round, 14 inch, Black
New Star NSF Approved Plastic Non-Skid Tray, 11-Inch, Round, Black
Filipino Street Food: An Overview
A selection of favorites from the streets of Manila.
But lets get to know the Filipino street food in the city of Manila, in the far Philippines, where all the richness of spices and unknown culinary wonders of the East meet together. The usual stuff served here would consist of pork innards (called in total as isaw: isaw baboy- pork intestine, isaw manok- chicken intestine), botsi, goto, atay (chicken liver), balun-balunan (a chickens gizzard), tenga ng baboy (pig's ears), pork barbeque, betamax (pig's blood) and other many delicious, if scary, attempts.
Of course, while trying all these miracle nourishing specimens of Filipino street food, you might not find all of them satisfying to your tastes. However, it's worth tasting the majority of them for the sake of the culinary art that the Philippines hide in their traditional kitchens. With some weird and funny names like adidas (marinated grilled chicken paa-feet), puto (a cake made of rice) or Walkman (grilled pig's ears, twice barbecued) the outstanding kitchen products sold on the streets of Manila keep arousing Westerners' appetite regardless of their provenience. They just love Filipino street food!
If you found the culinary wonders from this article astonishing and you would like to visit Manila just for enjoying these Oriental kitchen mysteries, keep in mind that Easterners get sometimes offended if you show your despise or contempt for their food, as they will believe you have no problem eating these products and you only look to defy them. You have to be careful enough, because your sincerest feelings can be perceived the wrong way and this will put you in their neglecting. Try as soon as you are able the Filipino street food, you'll surely find something good!