Bestselling Commercial Cleaning Brushes in 2020
Carlisle 4000114 Sparta Commercial Quality Bottle Brush, 16" Long, Blue
- Bottle/valve brush has a long handle and a round head that fits into jars, bottles, and glasses to clean in all directions
- Handle is made of plastic for durability
- Polyester bristles offer abrasion and chemical resistance, shape recovery, and extended life
- Base resins used to produce blocks and bristles are made of FDA approved materials
- Color-coded to prevent cross-contamination
Oreck Commercial 237057 Crimped Polypropylene Scrub Orbiter Brush, 12" Diameter, 0.015" Bristle Diameter, Green, For ORB550MC Orbiter Floor Machine
- 12" Scrub orbiter brush
- 0.015" Bristle diameter
- Made of crimped polypropylene material
- For 550MC orbiter floor machine
- Green color
IT JUST WORKS! Grout-Eez Super Heavy Duty Tile & Grout Cleaner and whitener. Quickly Destroys Dirt & Grime. Safe For All Grout. Easy To Use. 2 Pack With FREE Stand-Up Brush. The Floor Guys
Rubbermaid Professional Plus Scrub Brush, Scrubbing Brush (FGG23712)
- Long handle scrub brush is perfect for cleaning concrete, deck or siding with chemicals
- The durable fibers in the brush head resist staining
- The durable resin block body and handle will not crack or warp
Drillbrush Bathroom Surfaces Tub, Shower, Tile and Grout All Purpose Power Scrubber Cleaning Kit
- This kit contains medium stiffness nylon power brushes that will attach to your favorite cordless drill
- 3 different sizes and shapes of brushes for cleaning around your bathroom surfaces
- These nylon bristles will not scratch and can be used on tubs, sinks, baseboards, fiberglass shower enclosures, shower door tracks, and porcelain
- all three brushes have quarter inch QUICK CHANGE shafts,Cordless drill NOT included Drill NOT included
- All Drillbrush Products have a 90 day no questions asked Money back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with our product we will issue a full refund or ship out a replacement at the buyer's request. Cordless Drill NOT included.
Rubbermaid Commercial Products - Rubbermaid Commercial - Iron-Shaped Handle Scrub Brush, 6" Brush, Yellow Plastic Handle/Blue Bristles - Sold As 1 Each - Molded handle gives you a powerful grip. - Long-lasting blue polypropylene fill resists stains. - Durable plastic block.
- Molded handle gives you a powerful grip.
- Long-lasting blue polypropylene fill resists stains.
- Durable plastic block.
Rubbermaid Commercial Long Plastic Handle Utility Pot Scrubber Brush, Yellow
- The brush has yellow polypropylene fiber bristles and a yellow plastic structural foam block and handle.
- Block won't crack or warp and resists bacteria growth.
- Use for general cleaning and scrubbing in wet or dry conditions to remove heavy dirt and debris from rough surfaces.
- Resists stains, odors, fungi, and wear.
- A hole near the end of the handle allows the brush to be hung for storage.
Cleaning Supplies - Threaded 5-inch Commercial Cleaning - Scrub Brush - fits Electric, Pneumatic DA Rotary Polishers - Bathroom Rugs - Carpet Cleaner - Floor Cleaner - Shower Cleaner - Grout Cleaner
- 5-inch diameter Medium Yellow powered brush kit for cleaning and scrubbing bathroom surfaces.
- Cut through soap scum, hard water stains, mineral deposits, calcium build-up, and rust spots.
- Medium Yellow brush for cleaning bathroom surfaces like shower, bathtub, flooring, tile and grout.
- Fits Electric, Air Pneumatic, Variable Speed. Dual Action, Rotary Polishers and DA machines
- Restore shower stalls, stained porcelain tubs, remove soap scum rust hard water and mineral stains.
Floor Scrub Brush Commercial, YCUTE 51.6" Removable Long Handle- 12.2" Multi-Surface Stiff Brush for Tile Grout, Concrete, Recesses, Deck and Garage
Rubbermaid Commercial Counter Brush, FG634200SILV
- Constructed with silver polypropylene bristles and a yellow plastic structural foam handle
- Bristles are flagged for removing fine dirt and dust
- Structural foam resists cracking, warping and bacteria growth
- Makes cleaning fast and easy
- Measures 12-1/2" with an 8" sweep face
- Made in the USA
Prevent Bacteria in Your Kitchen by Washing Your Dish Cleaning Utensils
Sponges, scouring pads and dish cleaning brushes and other utensils can easily collect bacterial growth on them from the work that they do.
You can put your sponges, scouring pads and other dish washing utensil into your dishwasher if you have one. If you are worried about the sponges, scouring pads or brushes falling to the bottom of the dishwasher as they are being washed you can use a clothes pin and pin them to the wires of the dishwasher to keep them in place as they are being washed. If the scouring pads, sponges or dish washing brushes will fit into the silverware compartment you can put them in there to wash them.
If you don't have a dishwasher you can put your sponges, scouring pads and brushes into a sink that is full of hot water that has dish washing liquid mixed in. The squish them and move them around in the water to get them clean. Rinse them in a sink of clear water to get the soap out of them.
You can also put your scouring pads, sponges and brushes into your clothes washing machine to wash them. You can put them in the clothes washing machine along with your clothes that you are washing. Then let them air dry. Do not put them in a clothes dryer to dry them.
The things you use to wash your dishes can collect smelly bacteria on them. This bacteria is not healthy so you should wash your scouring pads, sponges or dish washing brushes to get the bacteria off of them. Once you wash them you can get a lot more use out of them.
It does not take much time to wash a sponge, scouring pad or brush. It is economical to wash them and it is easy. Washing your sponges or scouring pads is better then replacing them with new ones since it saves money. You can get a lot more use out of your cleaning utensils if you wash them instead of throwing them out.