Bestselling Collated Hardware Fasteners in 2020
B&C Eagle 212X090HDRC Round Head 2-1/2-Inch x .090 x 15 Degree Hot Dip Galvanized Ring Shank Wire Collated Coil Framing Nails (5,400 per box)
- For use in 15 degree mini coil siding and framing nailers
- Wire collated ring shank
- Hot dip galvanized coating resists corrosion and rust. For interior and exterior use. Rated for use in treated lumber
- Full round head
- New and improved packaging helps protect product during shipment
Arrow Fastener 591168 1/4-Inch T59 Insulated Staple, Clear, Single Pack
- 1/4-inch tall staple for installing insulated wire
- 300 per box
- For use in Arrow T59 wire and cable staple gun
- For wires up to 3/16-Inch
- Clear .25-inch by .25-inch insulated staples
- Made in the USA
HILLMAN FASTENERS 50LB 1.75" Fence Staple (461635)
- Excellent quality
- Package Quantity: 1
- Manufacturer: China
HeliMax Screw Set Axe 100 CX
- This is the Heli-Max Screw Set for the Axe 100 CX Helicopter.
Screw and Drywall Anchor Assortment Kit, Phillips or Slotted Pan Head Screws, Toggle Bolt Wings, Hollow Wall Anchor, Picture Hangers, High Value (100-Pack).
- Screw and drywall anchor assortment set a variety of 4 different sizes of plastic anchors along with the corresponding screws to suit the size you need for many different projects, high value combo pack 100 pieces.
- The ribs on the plastic anchors prevent the anchor from turning in the hole during installation and creating a strong hold in drywall.
- Great kit for home or workplace, comes in a handy plastic container fits neatly in kitchen and office drawers, hardware and craft cabinet.
- Kit contains: 4 different screw sizes, 6 x 1", 8 x 1", 10 x 1-1/4", 12 x 1-1/2", Wall anchor sizes: E5, E6, E8, E10.
- Ideal use to anchor objects to your wall, hanging pictures, mounting shelves, attaching hooks, hook rails and other items to drywall, hollow block, plaster, and tile.
Stanley TRA700BN Heavy-Duty Staple & Brad Assortment, 2500-Pack
- 2,500-pc assortment of Heavy-Duty 27/64" staples
- Heavy-Duty ? 27/64" fits Stanley TR110, TR150, TR150HL,TR250, TRE550, PHT150, PHT250 PHT350 and Arrow T-50
- 336 pcs of 1/4" TRA704, 504 pcs of 5/16" TRA705, 504 pcs of 3/8" TRA706, 504 pcs of 1/2" TRA708, 252 pcs of 9/16" TRA709 and 400 pcs of 5/8" SWKBN625
HIlti 2101336 Battery-actuated fastening tool BX 3-ME A18 direct fastening
Ninja Hardware Rock River 10,000 Galvanized Chisel Point Staples with 3/8-Inch Crown and 3/8-Inch Length
- 10,000 Galvanized Chisel Point Staples
- 3/8 inch Crown
- 3/8" Length
- Similar to: SENCO C/FASCO 7C/BEA 71
- Ninja Hardware! Never be caught between a rock and a hard place without the proper equipment!
Elecall 5x250mm Pink Self-Locking Nylon Cable Ties 100Pcs/Pack Cable Zip Tie Loop Ties for Wires Tidy 100pcs
- Made of strong nylon 66 material
- Use assorted colors (White, Black, Red, Yellow, Blue, Greeen, Pink) to organize groups of wires, cables or hoses
- Easy to use, simply zip and snip
- Can be applied to home, office, garage, workshop, etc.
Linwood [8 in 1] Tiny Wooden Nails and Small Type-A Screws, Iron Round-head Nails, Flat-head Self Drilling Screws, Repair Kit for Home & Kitchen Handware 1600pcs (Mixed Screws)
- Universal Tiny Round Head Nails & Flat Cross Screws are widely used in Woodworking, Gardening, Construction, Home improvement Dollhouses, Arts and Crafts DIY.
- Classic Coating material is beautiful and practical. It's made of Anti-Corruption Stainless Iron Alloy.
- You may use a long pliers or tweezers to hold the item stably and easily. A little rubber hammer would be necessary.
- 8 in 1 Household Kit will support all of your handwork. Variety size fits all, men and women, Birthday Christmas Decoration, Standby Application.
- Note: It's not Collated Roofing Nails, False Nails, Brad Nails, Drill Bits Cup Hooks, Picture Hangers, Push Pins, Thumb Tacks, or Plastic Anchors. It 's not for wall or hard metal digging.
Espoma SSC125 Earth-Tone Snail and Slug Control, 1.25 Pounds
- Proven snail and slug Killer
- Use around vegetables shrubs flowers and lawns
- Easy to apply granules
- Made from iron phosphate
- Can be used around pets and wildlife
- Earthtone snail and slug control
- Ready to use; No mixing, no mess
- Non synthetic plant foods or chemicals are used
Microsoft Announces Kinect for Windows to Replace the Mouse
Microsoft has announced that it has ported the Kinect hardware device over to the computer paving the way for mice-less computers.
Microsoft, a company that has made a lot of money off of its popular mouse designs over the years, has announced a possible successor to the mechanical rodent. The move likely comes as a response to the wildly successful iPad and devices that have copied it that don't require the use of a mouse. Instead, such electronic pads rely on their touch screen for interaction. Now, however, according to the Daily Mail, the death knell for the lowly mouse may finally be ringing.
Also according to the Telegraph, the new device is a modification of its highly successful game interface for Xbox, which stole the thunder from the Wii by successfully freeing game players from having to hold a wand to play. Instead, the Kinect relies on cameras, sensors and software to discern finger, hand and body movement to allow players to interact with their games.
Now, Microsoft has ported that technology to Windows. Instead of rolling a mouse around on a pad to move the cursor on the screen, users can simply move their hand, either by sliding it across the table, or through the air, whichever is most comfortable. And instead of clicking or double-clicking on icons and menu choices, users can simply poke at the air, or tap on a table. The Kinect device will interpret the movements and convert them to the same movements that have gone on using a mouse.
Also, taking the Kinect a step further, Microsoft has programmed in voice recognition software that allows Windows to be controlled with just the voice. And because it has the same software kernel as the game device, it can also learn to recognize faces, which means the computer will "know" which person the user actually is.
In conjunction with the release, Microsoft has also launched the Software Developers Kit, which allows programmers to develop applications designed to take advantage of the Kinects unique features.
Microsoft launched the Kinect just a year ago, and it that short time span, it has virtually taken over as the leading interactive gaming system and has not has not yet announced pricing for the new Kinnect system, but the Telegraph is guessing that it will likely be priced in the same range as the Kinect for gaming devices, though it might start out lower to attract initial interest.
Not mentioned in the announcement is the likelihood that a Kinect interface would have to first "learn" which movements the use wishes to mean which things and where. If a user wishes to always use the table as an invisible mouse for example, the system would have to be taught which movements mean which, just as most voice recognition systems must be taught recognize certain voice patterns.