Bestselling Closet Shelf & Rod Brackets in 2020
Knape & Vogt Vogt Rp-0043-Wt Adjustable Shelf and Rod Bracket, White
- Holds rods with up to an 1-3/8-inch diameter
- 2-1/2 inch hook depth
- Holds shelves 11-14 inch deep
- Adjusts to use with or without a cleat
- Includes one bracket
ClosetMaid 5632 Super Slide Ventilated Shelf Kit with Closet Rod, 6' by 12", White
- Kit includes- wire shelf, hang bar supports, hang Bar and installation hardware
- Super Slide shelving allows hangers to continuously slide without interruption
- Constructed of vinyl coated steel
- Shelving is SCS Certified for minimum of 75% recycled content
- Easy to install and perfect for any room in the house
SHELF READY CLOSET ROD BRACKET FOR SLOPED CEILING - Chrome
- Rated at 125lbs per bracket
- 14 gauge steel
- Recommended spacing not to exceed 36" on center
- Always secure bracket to framing member
- Price is only for one bracket.
Desunia - 4 Pack - Oval Closet Rod End Supports - Screw on Type - 15mm x 30mm - Polished Chrome
- GREAT LOOK - Beautiful chrome finish that'll look like new for years to come
- UNIVERSAL FIT - Works with all standard 15mm x 30mm oval rods
- ROBUST DESIGN - Made from cast metal (never stamped steel)
- IT'S ALL HERE - Mounting hardware is included
- YOU GET - 4 End supports
Box of 5 (Five) - Middle Mounting Bracket for 1-5/16" Round Closet Rod - Polished Chrome
ClosetMaid 5655 SuperSlide Universal Closet Rod Support
- For use with older ClosetMaid shelving and competitors shelving; Will not work with Close Mesh or Low Profile SuperSlide shelving
- Use one every 36 in. of hang rod and at each end of shelf and hang rod
- Attaches to wire shelving
National Hardware S833-855 V8186 Shelf/Hang Rod Bracket in Oil Rubbed Bronze, 11" x 12-5/8"
- Exceeds ANSI/BHMA grade 1 and strength and finish requirements
- Supports shelves up to 12-Inch deep
- Superior strength
- Oil Rubbed Bronze is very dark in color and may appear to be black
Box of 5 (Five) - Middle Mounting Bracket for 1-5/16" Round Closet Rod - Oil Rubbed Bronze
National Hardware S820-225 V8186 Shelf/Hang Rod Bracket in White , 11" x 12-5/8"
- 1 pack
Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Rod Socket Flange Set Rod Holder Set for Closet Poles up to 1-1/3" Diameter, Silver,U Shaped, Easy Installation Or Quick Removal
- PERFECT DESIGN: Home Designs Closet Flange Set For Closet Poles Up To 1-1/3" Diameter. 2 rod sockets, each bracket has 3 screw holes. The "U" shaped sockets has an additional hole for Adjustable screw.
- HEAVY DUTY SOCKETS: Made of 12 GAUGE Galvanized Steel, included 2 of open-lip sockets, 6 Mounting Screws and 2 Adjustable screw.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Includes all necessary screws to install feet within minutes. Each set comes as a mated pair. All of 2 are "U" shaped socket, which allows for easy installation or quick removal of the rod should the need arise.
- GREAT BEARING CAPACITY: Unique designs conceals mounting hardware when rod is in place Will support 150 KG.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with your Rod Holder, simply let us know and we will refund every penny. No questions asked. Our customer service will always be there to answer any questions you might have. Click the ADD TO CART button now and try our product completely risk free!
Worst Christmas Gifts for Picky Moms
How many of your past Christmas gifts to your mom have been exchanged or end up on a dusty closet shelf? Consider this list of gift no-no's before picking out her perfect present.
Clothes: Never, never, buy clothes for your mom, unless she picked it out for herself - and even that can be dodgy! If it's too big, you've insulted her; if too small, you've embarrassed her. The item will be too bright, too dull, too fitted, too shapeless, too short, too long, too sophisticated, too dowdy . . . A better idea: wrap up a photo of a piece of clothing and take her shopping after Christmas.
Scarves, hats, gloves and shawls: What could be wrong with a beautiful pashmina shawl, the gorgeous scarf you found at the craft show, or a handsome pair of Isotoner gloves? Same thing as clothes - it will be too big, too small, too long, too short, too scratchy, it doesn't go with her coat, she doesn't have anything to wear it with . . .
Jewelry: With the possible exception of a diamond (or similar) pendant for a necklace, jewelry is a tricky gift for Mom unless you know her tastes, and her jewelry chest, very well. Does she wear post or hook earrings? Gold or silver? Is she allergic to any metal? Does she wear dangly long earrings or the same pair of pearl studs all the time? Bracelets - if she doesn't wear bracelets, maybe she hates having something on her arm; size, metal and style are also issues. Rings needs to be fitted, so don't even go there.
Photo Package for the Family: Oh, how thoughtful . . . but maybe not, as this gift makes more work for your mom! Guess who will have to get the family suitably dressed and organized and to the studio for the appointment? And it's not really a gift for her - the photo will be shared with everyone. A better idea for Mom - you organize a professional photo of as many family members as feasible, then give her the photo already framed.
Cakes: Fruit cake, rum cake, chocolate cake, coconut cake . . . yum, yum. But unless you know that your mom likes a particular kind of cake, this thoughtful gift could end up being sent to the office with Dad. If you purchase a type / brand of cake that she has never tried, there is no guarantee that Mom will like it. Besides, are you saying that her cakes aren't good? Are you trying to make her fat? Remember, we're talking picky moms. A better idea -- try an assortment of special cookies - chances are there will be one flavor she likes, and she can choose to eat one at a time.
Robot vacuum cleaner: What a thoughtful gift, a Roomba for your mom - or maybe not. For a start, are you including a replacement battery? The batteries are difficult to find and expensive. If she has a dog, chances are the dog will chase and eat the Roomba or be traumatized by it. Does she have carpet and lots of furniture? Roomba's work great on solid surface floors when there's not a lot of clutter, otherwise. . . A better idea - give her a gift certificate for Merry Maids or help her with the housework yourself.
Make-up and skin care items: Unless you are positive that your mom has always wanted Chanel red lipstick and Olay Regenerist, keep the receipt because these will be exchanged. Picking appropriate makeup colors should be left to the pros behind the counter, period. Facial skin care is very personal - you choice will probably be too light, too heavy, too greasy, too drying, too harsh, or too expensive to refill when it runs out. A more thoughtful gift -- makeup or skin care samples, packed in a cute make-up or toilet bag. Also, good quality hand and body moisturizers are always useful.
Perfume: This sounds like such a perfect gift, but unless you know your mom likes a particular fragrance, don't go there, or keep the receipt. Aside from personal preferences in fragrance, perfumes react to body chemistry, so what smells lovely in the store can turn boring or nasty on her. Also, you'll want to make sure she doesn't have a drawer full of unopened bottles of the perfume since that is what everyone else has been giving her for birthdays and Christmas.
Digital cameras and iPods: A tech toy can make a perfect gift for Mom - IF you know that she really wants one. If she doesn't want one, she may lack the motivation to learn how to use it, and it will sit in the closet, gathering dust, or be given to a deserving niece or nephew.
DÃ©cor, knick-knacks, art and collectibles: Did you ever check the contents of your picky mom's box of donations to Goodwill? Chances are some of those cute figurines you gave her for Christmas were in there. Unless you know that your mom collects a particular brand or style of knick-knack, stay away from items of art or dÃ©cor. And why give her something else that has to be dusted? If your mom is elderly, she may also be trying to downsize and reduce clutter, so don't add to it.
So what can you get Mom for Christmas? Check out my list of perfect gifts for the picky mom, and you'll find at least one good suggestion. Leave a comment if you have your own Christmas gift-giving disaster to add to the list.