Bestselling Cleaning Supply Dispensers in 2020
Amazon Brand - Presto! Flex-a-Size Paper Towels, Huge Roll, 12 Count = 30 Regular Rolls
- Up to 75% more absorbent versus leading 1-ply brand
- Includes 12 Huge Rolls (2 Packs of 6 Huge Rolls) of 158 2-ply sheets per roll
- 12 Huge Rolls = 30 Regular Rolls (based on a regular roll with 63 sheets)
- Flex-a-Size lets you suit your towel to your mess
- Made with pulp sourced from sustainably managed forests and controlled sources
- Happiness Guarantee: If you're not happy with any of our Presto! Products, we're happy to refund you-it's that clean and simple
- An Amazon brand
C-Clear 31 Pre-Moistened Respirator Alcohol Free Hygienic Cleaning Wipe Dispenser (Pack of 100) (2-Pack)
- Wall mount dispenser
- Individually wrapped pre-moistened hygienic wipes
- Alcohol free
- Hygienic cleaning wipes are a safe and effective way to keep all of your personal protective equipment clean
- Towelettes measures 8-inches length by 5-inches width
Empty Clear Glass Spray Bottles - Refillable 16 oz Containers for Essential Oils, Cleaning Products, Aromatherapy, Misting Plants, or Cooking - Reliable Sprayer with Mist and Stream Settings ~ 2 Pack
- LARGE 16 OUNCE BOTTLE with an easy to pull clear nozzle that can be set to either a fine mist or a strong stream. Includes PHENOLIC CAP and TWO 3"x3" LABELS.
- REUSEABLE GLASS bottle helps the environment and eliminates the chemical smell plastic bottles can impart to liquids. BPA and LEAD FREE.
- A CLEAN, MODERN DESIGN that you can leave on the counter in your kitchen or bathroom
- ALL KINDS OF USES around the home including homemade non-toxic window cleaners, floor cleaner, kitchen cleaner, pet spray, ironing, linen spray, mixing essential oil recipes, misting window herbs or succulents, diy hair spray, beauty products and many more...
- ORDER ONE NOW and take a step towards reducing your use of plastic
Racers Edge 3000 1/2-Ounce Bottle W Needle Tip
- Racers Edge designs quality hopups and accessories for your RC vehicles
- Made from high quality materials
- For use with a variety of RC hobby products
Pampers Sensitive Water-Based Baby Diaper Wipes, 9 Refill Packs for Dispenser Tub - Hypoallergenic and Unscented - 576 Count
- The #1 Choice of Hospitals (based on hospital sales data)
- The #1 Sensitive Wipe (based on U.S./Canada "Sensitive" nationally branded sales)
- Clinically Proven Mild
- Dermatologist-tested, Perfume-free, Hypoallergenic
- Helps restore natural pH of the skin
- Zero percentage of Paraben, Alcohol, perfume and phenoxyethanol in this sensitive water-based wipe
Commercial-Grade 16 oz Professional Spray Bottles with 1 oz Measurements - Cleaning/ Food/ Essential Oil Safe - Will Not Leak - Red/ Blue/Green Color - Pack of 3
- LONG LASTING - Chemical-resistant rubber seals ensure the trigger will not leak. (WARNING: DO NOT USE BLEACH, it will weaken the rubber seals inside the trigger).
- HDPE PLASTIC BOTTLE - Made of the best plastic designed to withstand drops and chemicals. Don't trust the clear transparent bottles from the other guys.
- 1oz MEASUREMENTS - The only 16oz bottle on the market with measurements on the bottle. A MUST-HAVE for any professional.
- HIGH OUTPUT TRIGGER - More liquid with every spray means your hands will not get tired.
- APPLICATIONS - Food Spray, Restroom Cleaning, House Keeping, Window Cleaning, Car Washes, Auto Detailing, Pest Control, Lawn Care, Food Services
Georgia-Pacific Compact 56789 Splash Blue Vertical Double Roll Coreless Tissue Dispenser (1 Each)
- Reduces maintenance costs with more capacity and less waste verses jumbo junior tissue rolls and automatic drop down feature provides users with continuous service
- Delivers user satisfaction & ease of use through high-quality 2-ply tissue and sturdy dispenser system conveys upscale fashionable look appropriate for any decor
- Reduces waste and free up valuable space (vs. standard bath tissue.) No wrappers, No cores, & fewer stub rolls to discard. Smaller cases is easier to handle and fits storage closets better.
- Optional mounting brackets provide for easy installation and cleaning. Lifetime Satisfaction offers peace of mind
- Compatible with Georgia-Pacific 19375, 19378, and 19371 Compact Coreless High Capacity Bathroom Tissues
Ninico 30 Rolls Washi Tape Set - 10mm Wide, Colorful Flower Style Design, Decorative Masking Tape for DIY Craft Scrapbooking Gift Wrapping
Masthome 5L Spin Mop Bucket System with 3 Microfiber Mop Heads Stainless Steel Mop Bucket with Detergent Dispenser For Floor Cleaning
Cuisinart ICE-45 Mix It In Soft Serve 1-1/2-Quart Ice Cream Maker, White
5 Tips for an Eco Friendly Spring Cleaning
Ready for spring cleaning? Here are 5 tips to make your home more eco friendly. Reduce your family's exposure to toxic cleaning chemicals and even save some green by going green.
My favorite part of spring cleaning is getting rid of items I no longer need, but instead of throwing things in the garbage, I try to find another use for them. I donate gently worn clothes to thrift stores and recycle outdated electronics. Did someone in your family get a new cell phone for Christmas? Donate your old phone to a non-profit such as Shelter Alliance (benefiting domestic violence victims) or Cell Phones for Soldiers (helping soldiers call home to their families). Make a commitment to keeping unwanted items out of the landfill.
Once you've gotten rid of excess clutter, you'll want to find a non-toxic method of cleaning the rest of your home. Recent studies have shown that most of the cleaning products we use contain harmful ingredients. The smell we associate with a clean house is actually the smell of chemicals. Most cleaning products can be effectively replaced with a homemade mixture of distilled white vinegar and water. A solution of 50% vinegar and 50% water can be used for routine cleaning, and if you're facing a particular tough cleaning job, simply increase the amount of vinegar.
Reduce your energy consumption by air-drying your clothes. I live in Seattle, Washington, and while I might be able to dry my clothes outside during a few months in the summer, when it's raining, I rely on a drying rack that's mounted to the wall in my laundry room. You can find collapsible drying racks in the storage section of most home stores.
Buy a houseplant that cleans the air. While all plants absorb carbon dioxide, some species of plants also absorb other household toxins. My favorite is the spider plant because it is low maintenance, and its shoots can be transplanted to become their own self-sustaining plants. One healthy spider plant can eventually produce enough offspring to fill every room in your house.
Plant vegetables. Even those of us living in high-rise apartments can find room to grow a few herbs or vegetables. If you don't have outdoor space, try container gardening. Herbs are particularly easy to grow in a window-sill container.