Bestselling Circuit Protection Products in 2020
Regvolt 5000 Watt Deluxe Automatic Voltage Converter Transformer – Step Up & Down Function with Circuit Breaker Protection (ATVR-5000 Deluxe Voltage Regulator)
LUMINTOP Protection Circuit Rechargeable 18650 Li-ion Battery Panasonic 3400mAh cells
WD-40 Specialist Electrical Contact Cleaner Spray - Electronic & Electrical Equipment Cleaner. 11 oz. (Pack of 1) - 300554-E
- ELECTRICAL CONTACT CLEANER SPRAY. WD-40 Specialist Electrical Contact Cleaner Spray is ideal for removing oil, dirt, flux residue, and condensation from sensitive electrical equipment. This quick drying, residue-free formula is safe on metal and plastic
- TASK SPECIFIC SOLUTION. WD-40 Specialist offers easy solutions for specific problems. WD-40 Specialist line is designed with industrial strength quality and extreme penetration for your hard to solve issues
- BLAST AWAY DEBRIS. Blast away oil, dirt, flux residue and condensation from sensitive electronics and electrical equipment with pinpoint precision. It's ideal for use on printed circuit boards, controls, switches, precision instruments and electric panels
- SAFE TO USE. This precise and specific formula is safe to use on plastic, rubber, and metal. It is 50-state VOC compliant and the Smart Straw Technology allows for the ultimate precision for even the most sensitive components
- REFINED RESULTS. WD-40 Company has been around for over 60 years and has never stopped their innovative mindset. The WD-40 Specialist product line has been refined to perfection so you get the results you need with ease
JEGS Performance Products 10591 Circuit Breaker with Mount
- Circuit Breaker with Mount
- 30 Amp
Camco Analzyer 55312 Circuit Analyzer Dogbone 30 Amp
Cable Matters CL3-Rated Bi-Directional HDMI to DVI Cable 6 Feet
- BI-DIRECTIONAL HDMI to DVI-D cable connects a computer graphics card with DVI to a monitor or HDTV with HDMI input; Connect an HDMI source device such as a Blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Play Station 3/4, Xbox One/360, or Nintendo Wii to a monitor with DVI-D input
- VIDEO RESOLUTION SUPPORT for 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x1024, 1600x1200, and 1920x1200; Supports 1080p for HD LCD and LED monitors; Audio is not output through the DVI-D connector, it must be connected with a separate cable
- CL3 FIRE SAFETY RATING qualifies the cable to be installed behind a wall; Meets both residential and commercial building code requirements in an in-wall installation; CL3 Class 3 circuit wire offers more protection than CL2 or non-rated HDMI cables with a 300 volt rating to provide at least twice the voltage carrying capacity
- SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION with gold-plated connectors and molded strain relief for durability, easy-grip treads for frequent unplugging, and finger-tightened screws for a secure DVI connection; Constructed with foil & braid shielding to minimize crosstalk, suppress noise, and protect against EMI and RFI noise for static-free video transmission
- MONITOR MATE connects from a computer or gaming console with HDMI to a monitor with only a DVI-D port; Bi-directional cable can also connect a display with HDMI input to a video graphics card with a DVI-D port
E-T-A Circuit Protection and Control 1658-G41-02-P10-20A , Circuit Breaker; Therm; Push; Cur-Rtg 20A; Flange; 1 Pole; Vol-Rtg 240/28VAC/VDC
- Circuit Breaker; Therm; Push; Cur-Rtg 20A; Flange; 1 Pole; Vol-Rtg 240/28VAC/VDC
EATON CHSPT2ULTRA Ultimate Surge Protection 3rd Edition, 2.38" Length, 5.25" Width 7.5" Height
- Universally connects to any manufacturer's load center (breaker box)
- Easy to use
- High quality product
Camco Adapter PowerDefender Circuit Analyzer with Integrated Surge Protection and Indicator Lights, Male to 30 Amp Female (55310)
CyberPower CSP300WUR1 5 Outlet Surge Wall Tap with 2 USB Charger
EcoGear FX 14500 800mAh Rechargeable Lithium-ion Batteries, 2-Pieces with Protection Circuit Board (PCB) Designed for Flashlights
- CHEMISTRY: Li-ion 800 mAh Capacity, Voltage: 3.7V (NOT for Vaping Products)
- CHARGING CYCLES: Up to 500 Times
- INTEGRATED PCB: An Integrated Protection Circuit Board (PCB) is embeded into the bottom of the battery to help prevent prevent Anti-Overcharge, Anti-Overdischarge, and Anti-Short Circuit
- DIMENSIONS: Dia 14mm, Length 53mm (D x H)
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to the integrated PCB on the bottom of the battery, the length of the battery is about 1-2mm longer than a typical 14500 battery. This battery is recommended for devices that have a spring-loaded battery compartment.
USB-C to USB-C Cable (6.6ft/2m) - uni USB-C Charge Cable [5A] for MacBook Pro 2018/2017/2016, MacBook, iPad Pro/MacBook Air 2018, Samsung Galaxy S9/S8 Plus, Pixelbook and More (Not for iPhone)
Murray MSA2020SPD Space Saving Whole House Surge Protection with Two 20-Amp Circuit Breakers
- Two 20A single pole breakers
- 240V initial clamping level
- Transient Energy Rating: 360J L-N, 760J L-L
- Transient Suppression: 500V peak
- LED status indication
What is a Circuit Breaker?
Here is an article that describes in simple words what a circuit breaker is, the principle behind its working and what it is used for.
How does a circuit breaker work?
Electricity generates friction as it flows through a wire, which in turn generates heat. This heat can sometimes melt the insulation on the wires and if the wires then cross, it generates sparks that may cause fire. All home appliances and cords are designed to keep current at a relatively low level for safety purposes. For example, an extension cord may be rated to withstand 10 amps. Anything in excess of 10 amps may cause the wire to melt. A typical breaker has a bi metallic strip or an electro magnet that detects the rise in the heat. The strip is usually made of two different metals that expand at different rates. As the heat in the wires rise, it causes the metals in the strip to expand at different rates making it bend. This bending causes the breaker to switch off.
How is a circuit breaker used?
The switch of the circuit breaker can also be used manually if necessary. It has four positions - Off, On, tripped, and reset. While the On and Off positions are marked, the tripped position is usually indicated by a red mark on the breaker. In some cases a reset position is not explicitly marked but it involves moving the switch in the off direction until a click is heard. Once it is reset, the breaker can be turned on again. But before the breaker is reset it is essential that the source of the problem is found and rectified. Sophisticated circuit breakers now use electronic components that protect people from electric shocks rather than simply protecting the wiring.