Bestselling Christmas Pendant, Drop & Finial Ornaments in 2021
Vickerman 19486 - 4" Antique Gold Finial Shiny Matte Glitter Sequin Christmas Tree Ornament (8 pack) (N500030)
- Color/Finish: Antique Gold
Vickerman 24" Chocolate Matte and Glitter Finish Finial Drop Christmas Ornament
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer warranty
- Made in China
- Item Weight is 0.5-Pounds
Northlight 8 Count Shiny Red Hot Ribbed Shatterproof Christmas Finial Ornaments, 6.5"
- Item #: 31731025
- Product Weight: 0.25 lbs
- Dimensions: 1.5x1.5x6.5
Champagne Christmas Chandelier Ornaments - Two 6 Packs Premium Quality Shatterproof
- Pack of 12 Your tree will be full of beautiful colored baubles and not a spot will be left looking out of place! Beautifully coordinated Christmas decorations, you'll have a pack of 12 to sparkle up your tree!
- Beautiful Color Call it gold or champagne, rose gold, gold pink or blush the color is modern, chic and in style for 2018!
- Three Unique Designs Give your tree a bit more this season! Your pack of drops comes with 3 unique textures that elegantly hang from branch to branch and bring an eye-catching elegance to your tree -. Sizes range from 10 mm/4 in.
- Shiny and Matte Finishes 2 contrasting styles: a matte and shiny finish bringing that element of class and sophistication.
- 100% Shatterproof These gold ornaments are 100% shatterproof, so when the night gets more festive than planned you won't have to worry about a mess to clean up.
Northlight Set of 8 Aqua Blue Shatterproof 4-Finish Finial Drop Christmas Ornaments 5.5"
- 8-Piece Set
- Winter White
- Silver Caps
- Silver Strings for Hanging
Queens of Christmas WL-FIN-12PK-DOT-RE 12 Pack Decorative Finial Ornament with Dot Design, Red
- Set of 12 finial ornaments
- 12 matte; red finial ornament
- 6 inch's long
Vickerman N500062 Shatterproof Finial with 4 Separate Finishes (shiny, matte, glitter and sequin) in 8 per box, 4", Sea Blue
- 1 Year Seasonal Warranty
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer warranty
8ct Turquoise Blue Shatterproof 4-Finish Finial Drop Christmas Ornaments 5.5"
- Novelty Decorative Icicle-Shaped
Valery Madelyn 2ct Luxury Red Gold Christmas Ornaments, Truck with Tree Glass Blown Ornaments, 5.12inch/13CM,Themed with Tree Skirt(Not Included)
- Material: Glass Ornament Size: 3.94-5.12inch/10-13CM
- Luxury Red and Gold Theme: Adopted of baroque pattern and red & gold of noble color perfectly highlights luxury & royal Christmas theme,Enhance your Christmas tree decor with this collectable ornament.
- Unique Design: Christams season is nearby the family drive to buy the christmas tree,the vintage car carry a chritmas tree with colorful bulb which makes the christmas lively and full of happiness.
- Multi Choice:Greatly match our red and gold theme products like tree skirt, stocking, table decor, wreath and Christmas ornament set
- Make your Christmas Noble: Perfect to decorate your Christmas tree ,ideal for table top decoration and centerpiece DIY. Warm Remind:Glass ball need to be hanging carefully, because it is fragile product.
Teresa's Collection 10ct Country Road Glass Blown Christmas Ball Ornaments Red Green and Gold,3.15inch-4.72inch,Themed with Tree Skirt(Not Included)
- Country Road Red Green Gold Theme:Traditional Christmas like the colors of green leaves and berries sprinkled with gold accents that gives us a feeling of classic Christmas celebration.The Fancy Christmas glass ball ornaments bring the value of Christmas.
- 10-Packs Christmas Ornaments:10 pieces Christmas glass balls set are done in 3 different finishes shiny,matte and glitter with nice painting and water line ball.The different shapes decorative balls comes in safety package to prevent breakage.
- Stylish Design:These Christmas glass ball ornaments are all handmade.With special shapes of Christmas balls and unique painting in high quality.All the oil paint on surface is safety.
- Make your Festival Warmth:Make great addition to your Christmas and holiday decoration.Perfect home decor for a variegated display of Christmas,wedding,engagement,anniversary, party,as hanging ornaments on tree branches,table centerpieces, around banister,etc.It is also a great choice for commercial holiday decorations.
- Value Packs:Our ornament sets are packed in quality box.Each ornament set includes a reusable box which is great for storage .It is also a great idea as a gift for family or friends.
Where to Find Cheap Antique Christmas Ornaments for Your Collection Year Around
Do you love the look of antique Christmas ornaments, but are unsure of exactly where to find them at a reasonable price? Antique stores can be quite expensive. Read below to learn how to add to your prized collection very easily and for a very reasonable price.
1. Garage sales, yard sales, and tag sales!
When people clean out there basement or attic, they usually find old Christmas ornaments. If they are not into antiques or are disposing of their Grandmother's things, you might come across a treasure-trove to add to your collection for almost nothing (under $10).
The thing with garage sailing (as we call it here in Michigan) is you have to keep at it. You are undoubtedly going to run into some that have nothing much to offer. At others, you could find much more than you ever bargained for. That is what makes it so fun, and a great hobby. Here in Bay City, garage sale season starts in May and ends in October, giving your plenty of time to find what your after.
2. Consignment shops and second-hand stores.
These stores usually have some very interesting items, and in my experience, they usually have a stock of Christmas items all year long. If you happen to come across a store that doesn't take "seasonal" items all year long, find another that will. That way, you don't have to wait until the fall to add to your antique Christmas ornament collection.
3. Help your elderly relatives clean and organize.
I've had quite a bit of luck with this particular idea. Last fall, I helped my paternal Grandma clean out her store room. As a result, we came across a bunch of old Christmas ornaments that belonged to her Mother. I would have never guessed that she had any left as she had given my Mom most of her old ornaments years ago. My Mom has collected antiques for years and treasures them. The ornaments we did find were divided up between my cousin, my sister, and myself. I ended up with a handful of beautiful ornaments for my trouble, and had first pick too.
4. Let your relatives know that you collect antique Christmas ornaments.
Get the message out! That way, at Christmas time and your birthday, you may get some beautiful additions to your collection. Somewhere along the way, the message got out in my family, and one of my Aunts included some beautiful antique ornaments in my gift.
5. Always be on the lookout!
You never know when and where they'll turn up. Get creative and be picky. Try collecting ornaments with a certain look or from a certain time period. There is such a wide variety to choose from now. It is your customization that makes the collection special. You won't regret it, and your collection will grace your tree for years and years to come. Someday, you can then pass your collection on to a loved one that cherishes them as much as you do.