Bestselling Christmas Collectible Buildings in 2022
Department 56 Christmas Story Village Ralphies House Lit Building
- A CHRISTMAS STORY and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and Turner Entertainment Co.
- It's everything you imagined -- including the leg lamp in the front window!
- Handpainted and handcrafted from skilled artisan and inspired by the Warner Bros. classic movie " A Christmas Story"
- 7.24in H x 6.5in W x 6.3in L
Department 56 National Lampoon Christmas Vacation Griswold Holiday House
- Hand crafted
- Hand painted
- Artist designed
Department 56 Building and Accessory Lighting System
- Lighting system offers a concealed way to bring tiny holiday villages to life
- Includes light strip with on/off power switch, multiple cords, and white light bulbs
- Illuminates up to 9 buildings and 3 animated accessories; compact and easy to camouflage
- Great for Christmas and holiday displays; village accessories sold separately
- Measures approximately 6-1/5 inches deep by 13-1/5 inches wide by 3-1/2 inches tall
BANBERRY DESIGNS Christmas Snow Village Bakery Fiber Optic LED Collectible House
- BAKE SHOPPE Northern Lights Fiber Optic LED color changing
- INTRICATELY fabricated LED Bakery with fiber optics and hand painted
- UNIQUE GIFT IDEA: collectible keepsake for mom, grandma, sister, daughter, niece or friend this Christmas holiday season.
- MEASURES: 8"H x 7"W x 9"D. A/C powered with fiber optic and LED lighting and shipped in styrofoam packing
- DECORATIVE USES: display under the Christmas Tree, or a tabletop centerpiece, fireplace mantel, window sill, book shelf.
Department 56 North Pole Village Mickey's Ear Factory Miniature Lit Building
- Here's the place where Mickey has all those mouse ear hats made -- he knows that getting Santa's elves involved will make these hats extra special!
- The piece is crafted of porcelain and is hand painted.
- It includes a switched cord with light.
- Disney. Visit the Disney website.
- Measures 6 by 6 by 6-3/4 inches
innodept12 Lighting up DIY Christmas Doll Figurine Tiny Resin House Village Building (Small House Store Building)
- Height approx. 7.5 cm(3 inch)
- Hand-made and hand-painted using lead-free paint
- Comes in a white gift box
- Builds into an incredible collection with buildings and figures
- Items containing Button Battery Operated in name require AG10, include
Village Spring Vly Depot
- Christmas Theme: Spring Valley Depot
- Product Type: Village Accessory
Department 56 Dickens' Village Ebenezer Scrooge's House Lit House
- Home of the infamous miser from Dickens Village A Christmas Carol collection
- Hand-painted ceramic building features rickety fade, snowy patches, and lit windows
- Animated interior scene recreates story with 3 ghosts dancing around Scrooge
- Includes adaptor cord; packaged in festive Dickens Village box
- Measures 10 inches by 10-1/4 inches by 8-1/4 inches
Department 56 Dickens' Village E Tipler Agent Wine Spirits Building
- Designed to accompany Dickens Village by Department 56
- This lighted porcelain building is a welcome establishment for the local gentry to hoist a pint or two after a hard day's work
- It includes a switched cord with bulb
- The piece measures 5.5 x 4.5 x 6.5"
Department 56 Snow Village Christmas at Grandma's Lit House
- Everyone enjoys a visit with grandma, and her house always has the best treats!
- Peek in the window to see the dinner table set for the occasion.
- Made of ceramic and includes a switched cord and bulb by Department 56.
- Coordinates With: Grandma's Favorite Present
- Electrical: Standard cord and bulb. Replacement Bulb: 56.99244
Coca Cola Town Square Collection Tick Tock Diner
- The Tick Tock was the real thing, just like Coca Cola and the place where we hung out
- Colorful vintage signs and festive decorations cover the porcelain eatery
- This ceramic Holiday Village building lights up with a warm glow
- First year edition of this popular Coca-Cola Christmas Village No 56208 Issued 1992 Retired 1995
- Part of the favorite Coca-Cola Town Square Holiday Village
Department 56 Accessories for Villages 6-Socket Lite Set Lights
- Here's a convenient product that can replace six single light cords with one switched cord
- Please refer to product packaging to purchase the correct replacement bulb
- This cord can plug into a UL approved power strip for more convenience
Department 56 Christmas in the City Village The Chrysler Building Lit House
- Hand crafted
- Hand painted
- Artist designed
- Christmas In The City captures the elegance and excitement of a city, whether it be big like Chicago or New York, or smaller like your hometown.
- This is the Chrysler Building, completed in 1930, a beautiful rendition of one of New York's most recognizable landmarks.
- A true masterpiece. Hand-crafted and hand-painted porcelain lit building.
- Includes adapter cord.
Cheap Christmas Decoration Ideas for Front Porch
The front porch is prime real estate for adding decorations that are cheap, easy to make and that will add a personal Christmas touch at the homeâ€™s entryway.
Not everyone can (or wants to) decorate the exterior of their homes with twinkling Christmas lights, but it's nice to have a little Holiday pizzazz going on outside to put guests in a festive mood before they enter your home. The front porch is prime real estate for adding decorations that are cheap, easy to make and that will add a personal Christmas touch at the home's entryway.
Add a Christmas Rug to the Front Porch
A single yuletide wreath hanging on the front door is decorative start, but looks lonely by itself. Add a brightly colored Christmas rug on the porch just outside the front door to be a companion to the wreath. A red and white candy cane stripped rug will add a pop of Holiday color and provide a place for guests to wipe off wet or muddy shoes before entering your home.
Place a Christmas Tree and Poinsettias on the Front Porch
A small potted Christmas tree will be right at home outside on the front porch. A small potted cedar tree or other evergreen, with or without decorations, works perfectly and can be planted in the landscape come spring. Depending on the size of the front porch, you may want to go with a full sized Christmas tree and decorate it to the hilt.
In warmer climates, potted poinsettias make for cheap decorations on the front porch and they come in a variety of leaf colors that will add Holiday cheer to even the smallest of front porches, stoop or steps.
Wrap Some Faux Christmas Presents
If the front porch is covered, wrap some faux Christmas presents and use for cheap decorations. Stacks of empty boxes covered with brightly colored Holiday paper are cheap to make and can be re-used for several seasons. Place a heavy object, like a brick or rock, in the empty boxes before wrapping to prevent the boxes from blowing away. When guests are expected, real Christmas presents can be added to the faux presents (with corresponding nametags) on the front porch so the gift giving festivities can begin before entering the home.
Christmas decorations don't have to be confined to the inside of the home nor do they have to be expensive. A colorful rug, potted evergreen tree, pots of poinsettias or colorfully wrapped empty boxes are cheap Christmas decorations that will liven up a front porch for the Holiday season.