Bestselling Christian Professional Growth in 2021
How to Lead When You're Not in Charge: Leveraging Influence When You Lack Authority
Soar!: Build Your Vision from the Ground Up
- Excellent book on how to succeed and fulfil your vision.
Interestlee Shower Curtain flat design colorful vector illustration concept for personal development professional growth 239723353
- &1.Size: 71inches (Width) By 75inches (Height), 180cm x 190cm
- &2. Materia: Shower Curtains is made of High Quality Polyester
- &3. Feature: Waterproof, Mildew resistant, Heavy-duty, Machine Washable, Vibrant Colors, Clear Image, No fading, No Dyes Harming To Health
- &4. Inclusion: 1 Printed Front and 1 Blank Back, 12 Heavy Duty Durable Hooks, No Rod
- &5. Note: Quality Assurance, 100% Risk Free, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, Click Tne "Add to Cart" Right Now
Canoeing the Mountains: Christian Leadership in Uncharted Territory
Pain Process Purpose: The 3P's To Finding Your Spiritual Identity
Everyone Wins When a Leader Gets Better DVD Experience
32 Pc Alluring Popular Makeup Brush Set Professional Soft Cosmetic Eyebrow Shadow Oval Brushes Powder Lips Palette Containers Cream Shadows Glitter Premium Natural Eyes Lipstick Colors Bag Case Black
- ALLURING MAKEUP BRUSH SET COLOR BLACK - Using high-quality fiber, hypoallergenic, Fine and smooth hair soft, skin-friendly and strong, Beautiful and stylish, easy to carry, easily folded bag.
- CASE INCLUDED - 6 x The specifications Blush / Powder Brush, 14 x The specifications eyeshadow brush, 3 x Concealer BrushAngle, 1 x eyebrow brush, 1 x Sponge Eye Shadow Brush
- CASE INCLUDED - 1 x Lip Liner Brush, 1 x Eyebrow comb brush, 2 x Eye Liner Brush, 1 x Eyelash comb brush, 1 x Lip Brush, 1x Extra brush, Bag size: 24 x 15.5 x 5cm (folded)
- PACKAGE INCLUDE - One Set of 32 Brushes (Makeup Brush Set Color Black - As Pictures), 1x Leather Case
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - 100% Brand New and Satisfaction Guaranteed
Prenatal Vitamin by Natural Nutra – Gluten Free Vegetarian Pregnancy Nutrition Multivitamin, 60 Tablets
Spiritual Leadership: Principles of Excellence for Every Believer (Sanders Spiritual Growth Series)
Knee Support Brace Leg Arthritis Injury Gym Sleeve Elasticated Bandage Pad Outdoor Sports Knees Pad
- 2 x Elasticated Knee Supports
- 100% Brand New & High Quality
- Provide underprop and protect muscle joints.
- Specially designed one size fits all without restricting movement.
- One Size Fits All. , Color: Blue
FENZL Foam Brick 3D Wall Panels Self-adhesive Removable for TV Walls, Background Wall Decor (Khaki)
FENZL Glow In The Dark Star Wall Stickers 407Pcs Round Dot Luminous Kids Room Decor
My Long Journey from Writing to Publishing
This is the story of how one obscure, unkown Christian poet self-published her first book for no subsidy fee. And how faith and creative writing played a significant role in her recovery from a serious illness.
But the something went wrong in my life. After several major psychological traumas, I found myself on the road to the no-man's land of clinical depression. I suffered from this disease many years, and after many hospitalizations and prayer from the elders of a church, I found myself on another road--the one to recovery. I was finally emerging from the endless black-hole of major depression. But I have learned through the experience of recovering from mental illness, combined with creative writing, that God didn't love me any less because I was sick, and the more that I wrote, the better I became emotionally. Out of my gradual recovery process came the inspiration to write devotional poetry. God's unconditional love for me was the inspiration for the poetry, and my past pain was the catalyst.
My dream went further than just writing poetry, though; I wanted to publish it as a witness to hurting people of the love of God. So when the opportunity to go to college and major in English and journalism presented itself, I jumped on it.
My plans were to get an education so I could get a job in order to earn the finances needed to pay a subsidy fee for the publication of my work. I knew that I didn't stand much of a chance with the traditional, commercial publishers because, after all it is poetry, and I personally don't have any name recognition to motivate a publisher to use my work. But unfortunately, there was no fob for me after college. I couldn't find a job anywhere. So I put my dream on hold and served the church as God's taxi for eight years in Danville, Virginia. I took the elderly and the disabled to church, the doctor's office, social services and the grocery store. I was working well below my eduction, but willing to do it for the Lord.
Then a little door opened for me. My elderly parents were needing a little help so they invited me to move into a separate house on their rural property outside of South Boston, Virginia. Doors don't open for me very often so I took advantage of the offer.
Then I met a man by the name of Scott Foran at Faith Community Church in South Boston, and he invited me to come to the Writer's Studio meeting where he is the moderator. And it was there that I found out about self-publishing at Lulu.com for free. This was the answer to my prayers. I could publish my book for 0 dollars, and I didn't even need a job or name recognition.
But there was one problem. I didn't have a computer, and I didn't know how to use one. I didn't even know the crazy gismo had a belly-button. This was no problem for God. The church had a good used commuter that they were willing to donate to me. And my mother paid for a computer class geared for older people as a Christmas gift. And with the class and a few instruction manuals, I was ready to format my book and upload it to Lulu in about two months. The title of the book is Midnight Flower: An Anthology of Contemporary Christian Poems and represents about one third of the poetry that I have written.
The book has only been on Lulu a few months, and sales have been slow--remember, after all it is poetry. A few have sold on Lulu, and there has been some activity on my Amazon page.
My short term goal is to get as many books as I can into the libraries of public psychiatric hospitals because that's where the hurting people are. My long term goal is to reach hurting hurting people all over the world with this little book of poetry, and with God, and through Lulu publishing, this goal is within the realm of possibility. Lulu publishing sells books in 80 countries.