Bestselling Children's Detective & Spy Kits in 2020
Scientific Explorer Crime Catchers Spy Science Kit
Thames & Kosmos Master Detective Toolkit
- Learn about how detectives use forensic science to answer questions, gather evidence, and solve crimes
- Experiment with the equipment and techniques used by real detectives
- Learn about securing a crime scene, and gathering and documenting evidence, including fingerprints, footprints, and tire tracks
- As your detective skills develop, you can use them to solve the mock crime presented in the manual
- The 32-page, full-color experiment book guides your investigations with rich illustrations and step-by-step instructions
The Purple Cow The Crazy Scientist Lab Young Detectives Science Kit
- FORENSIC SCIENCE FUN: CSI games for young detectives with this fun fingerprint kit. Seven different fingerprint science experiments for kids that are fun and easy.
- YOUNG INVESTIGATORS: Will learn how to extract invisible fingerprints from various surfaces using iron powder, talcum powder, adhesive tape, and brushes along with other experiments.
- BECOME A SCIENTIST: Become a real researcher in your own private lab and perform cool science experiments that will make you feel like you are doing magic tricks. "The Perfect STEAM gift."
- EDUCATIONAL GAMES: Science games and experiments can be fun and educational. A great teaching aid for a science lesson plan or homeschooling. Step-by-step instructions included.
- KIT CONTENTS: All the necessary supplies excluding some common household items and a clear guide with photos of the processes as well as fascinating scientific explanations and facts.
ALEX Toys Undercover Spy Case Detective Gear Set
- Everything for the super sleuth on the go
- Travel with all of your detective gear
- Winner of Dr Toy's Best Vacation Products Award
- Includes case, ink pad, binoculars, flashlight, magnifying glass, fingerprint powder and brush, marker pen set, code files with booklet and batteries
- Recommended for children age 8 and up
Small World Toys Science - Active Detective Kit
- Solve mysteries with the Active Detective kit from Small World Science
- Everything a young investigator needs to role-play being a spy or a detective
- Includes binoculars, fingerprint kit, invisible ink pen and ultraviolet flashlight, plus eavesdropping device (battery included)
- Also includes stamp pad, plaster, and detective's folder with pages for fingerprints, surveillance and crime scene notes
- For 50 years, Small World Toys has delivered fun, safe, innovative and endearing products for children of all ages
Melissa & Doug On the Go Secret Decoder Deluxe Activity Set and Super Sleuth Toy
- Includes Secret Decoder Game Book, Seek & Find Game Book, Secret Message Activity Pad, and magic-reveal sticker sheets
- Use the tools to decode, write, and reveal invisible messages
- More than 50 unique activities in all
- Crack codes and complete puzzles to solve dozens of mini mysteries
- Part of the Melissa & Doug On-the-Go line of travel games and activity books
Kids Detective Finger Print Kit Crime Mystery Solving 7 Piece Set
KOMVOX Walkie Talkies for Kids Toddlers Two Way Radios Toy Voice Activated Long Range Pack, Outdoor Exploration Gifts for Age 5 6 7 Year Old Boys Girls
ALEX Toys Super Sleuth Kit
- Learn how to be a detective
- Builds academic skills through observation, creative reasoning, and imaginative play
- Create composite IDs, take fingerprints and learn codes
- Includes magnifying glass, fingerprint supplies, rearview spy glasses, secret markers, flashlight with batteries, code sets and easy instructions
- Recommended for children 8 years of age and older
Ravensburger Science X CSI Crime Scene Investigation Activity Kit
- 12 Amazing Science Activities
- Science X - Where Science, Fun & Learning Collide
- It's fun to be a scientist Understand everyday phenomena through hands-on, easy projects
- Guaranteed success Easy to use materials and richly illustrated manuals encourage kids to become active scientific explorers
- Exciting activities designed by experts, tested by kids
Project MC2 Pretend Play Super Spy Stem Science Kit by Horizon Group Usa, Includes Detective Finger Print Identification Set, Crime Scene Tape, Magnifying Glass, Spy Notebook & More
Melissa & Doug On the Go Secret Decoder - Case of the Slippery Flippers
- Travel-size Secret Decoder activity and story book with clues to find and a case to solve
- Includes 18 mystery game activity pages, decoder lens, and magic-reveal pen
- Special Seek & Find Lens and Spy Pen are easy to use and a valuable addition to any great detective's tool kit
- Crack the codes and complete the puzzles and games to solve individual mysteries and the whole case
- Helps teach cognitive development and problem solving, and encourages independent play
Lakeshore Spy Science
Ricardo Montalban Dies at 88; Was Star of Fantasy Island TV Show
Ricardo Montalban, a Mexican-born actor, Starred in Films like Star Trek II and Spy Kids.
During the early stages of his acting career, Ricardo Montalban was a supporting character that appeared on dozens of different television shows that included hits like Bonanza,Gunsmoke,Riverboat, and Alfred Hitchcock Presents just to name a few. In 1958 he received a nomination for Best Actor in a Broadway Musical for his part in Jamaica. Though he didn't win the Tony Award, it set the stage for a number of recognizable roles that he would garner later on in his acting career.
The most well known role that Ricardo Montalban would end up taking in film was that of Khan in Star Trek II: The Wrath of Kahn. In the film he was the main villain trying to take down the Enterprise, and did the role which such glory and gusto, that many consider it to be the not only the best film in the Star Trek series, but one of the best performances by a villain on screen. It is rumored that he even took a big discount to take on the role because he loved the part so much.
For those that watched 1970's television, Ricardo Montalban is easily recognizable as Mr. Roarke from Fantasy Island. Most recently, Ricardo Montalban could be seen in the two of the Spy Kids movies, and made his mark on a new generation of fans. Ricardo Montalban was one of those rare breed of actors that could command the screen even in the smallest of roles, and he is one that will be missed on both the small screen and in theaters.